It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

They steal money to pay for scandals so they probably shouldn’t get tax dollars.

Apparently Q is spot-on again. (Ref: Post #776 - 2nd part) @ qanonmap.github.io...

Elizabeth Warren (allegedly) stole $5 Billion through the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPD)

conservativeforever.com...

Jesus wept. That's a lot of money.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If you see something say something. Regarding his comment on youtube about wanting to be a professional shooter. So the person reporting him did, you cannot tell me they couldn't find this kid. Some law enforcement rep on CNN tonight saying it's not the FBI's fault they are restricted in how they can search etc. Just beyond ridiculous and it's more than that it is blatantly in the public's face.

Also on CNN tonight a pic of this shooter wearing a MAGA hat. Also he was against antifa... Extreme right, white supremacist etc.

This is about to be directed , I'm afraid, directly at Q. I'm sadly predicting it is going to come out he was a Chan user... Those against the Q side whoever they are ...are about to attack. Then it is going to become a banned topic, worse than anything that was pedogate.

Hope I am wrong but I have been traveling all day just reading and watching many different news reports and twitter etc. The narritive is forming just within the last few hours.

This kid, his mother just passed away in Oct 2017 I think it was? Are we going to see therapy, anti depressants and all the things being discussed in these last pages?

Are we going to see a carefully crafted social media history with even friggin' MAGA hat included? I just wonder how long his focus has been on these subjects for.

Also I hate to say it but he's alive. How often do we see that in these cases? That's not by accident either. He went in with a gas mask pulled the fire alarm and had , not sure if he used them, smoke grenades. Then he took off the mask ditched his gun and proceeded to blend in with students escaping until they picked him up later. I would like to hear more about that capture/ debrief. What 19 year old crazed shooter has the forsight and sense of calm after a horrible incident like this to pull off this calculated plan?

Also the tweets that students are countering to many tweets by Trump supporters and even Trump himself are...well I cannot believe they aren't coached in some way. It is just too odd.

Last night there was a feeling of something big going on and I really think there was. This feels like a huge coordinated effort. Boy...I hope I am wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Here we go. It's just after 4am Florida time... CNN is reporting live from the scene. A picture of his troubled mind. He's on suicide watch. CNN reporters are speaking in front of vehicles with sirens. A video of him in his back yard waving a pistol wearing a MAGA hat. A "second hidden instagram account". It is really is unbelievable to watch this unfolding. I am actually a little scared right now to be writing these things. It HAS to be talked about ...this world has gone beyond crazy right now. Watch it unfold. This is terrifying.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

0101011001101 converts to "ACD" in hexadecimal which in telecoms language can stand for either:

Automatic Call Distributor- used to direct incoming calls around helpdesks
Average Call Duration

Converting to ascii gives you "V"

Ok that is creepy. I can't say in here why the V in particular is creepy because it's a privacy issue. Wow.

It obviously means something to you privately but in terms of double meanings, resonance and synchronicity I'd like to also mention V for Vendetta (2005) by the Wachowskis of The Matrix fame. V for Vendetta catapulted the Guy Fawkes mask Into Pop culture and subsequently its use by Anonymous

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

They walk around and pray toward a black cube. And they touch the Kaaba stone, which looks like an eye.All below a clock tower with devils horns.

I just wanted to reply about this post Skyfloating, I really appreciate all of your posts.

This one goes deeper than that and imo is a large part of what the evil world PTB cabal has been implementing for eons striving for their one world power dominance of total control.

Its not an eye that they kiss and caress while believing it sucks out their sins, think south of the eye on a woman's anatomy.

It can be traced back to the pagan meteorite worshiped for the Roman fertility moon goddess/horns Diana, Husband Zeus sun god originally Semiramis and Nimrod, they go by many names.

There`s only one other pagan religion I know of that circles a temple Hinduism, more than likely where Mohammad stole from also and butchered like everything else he did.

Mohammad a demonically possessed sexually addicted mass murdering hypocritical thieving raping false prophet pedophile and is the guide of moral conduct of 1.8 billion followers with the very real threat of death for apostasy and being spread by the sword and birth, people who are conned to bow down toward the black stone 5 times a day.

His child bride Aisha was 6 when married and consummated at 9 while Mohammad was 54, but they used the lunar calendar which made her a child of approx 51/2 and 8 at consummation. Even other women around Mohammad wanted to keep their daughters away from him, paraphrasing here but they thought him a creep.

Mohammad was hated where he grew up also his own uncle that raised him didn`t like him and 13 years after being convinced he was a prophet by a Jewish women, the pagans at Mecca sort to kill Mohammad so he fled with a hundred or so of his small followers to Medina, as a refugee they were taken in by three Jewish tribes, Mohammad was able to manipulate and get two tribes to fight one another until there was one left, he slaughtered the remaining 800 Jewish males if they were old enough to have pubic hair (and they checked) Mohammad built a fire on one remaining mans chest to find the location of booty and took and raped their wives.

It is from this slaughter the Islamic calendar starts, not 13 years prior when he had his encounter with Gabriel much more likely Satan in the cave.

He then started attacking and thieving the trade caravans, he eventually went back to Mecca and slaughtered there, destroyed the 360 pagan idols except one the Black Stone now framed into a woman's vagina-Semiramis/Nimrod of the tower of Babel fame, God confused the tongue, but the work has been ongoing.

But its death to those who speak ill of their revolting prophet, even by their own books that prove it?

If the Black Stone is the female part then where`s the male? look in the middle of the Vatican, the Egyptian obelisk the phallus , Isis and Osiris. Along with Ishtar turned into Easter by the Romans also.

In Genesis we get a small peek where it started and Satan had/has a seed.

Genesis 3:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
www.biblegateway.com...

So Gods plan for humanity was set in place from the start, here`s a secret written behind the words in the beginning...
short 2 min vid (magnificent)

I`m in two minds but watchful whether this final ruler (the Antichrist) when he appears will control the whole earth or the known earth of the time, because all of the country regions that are destroyed of the multi headed beast system are all now a day Islamic nations of today, written 600+ years before the false prophet and Islam existed. All foretold.

But we could have a 666 system in the west along with 666= "in the name of Allah" in the east, that we thought was written in greek but it can be read as "in the name of Allah" in Arabic.
Demonstrated here..

I'd say that Islam has been infiltrated and altered just like the Catholic Church has (and possibly every other Religion out there).

Islam is a perversion from its very beginnings, Rome after 200 years of persecuting and killing Christians couldn`t stop the spread and belief in Jesus, so Constantine messed both the pagan and Christian beliefs together, that`s a big no no,but Rome was about control, so its no surprise of the atrocities its caused to date and under the guise of Christianity and why so many Christians have fallen away thinking its all been a con.

here is a side by side of the Quaran text and Biblical text showing exactly Allah is Satan, this is not by mere coincidence.

Fun fact Mecca literally means "Mother" hello whore of Babylon, that made all the nations drunk on her wine/oil.

Mystery Babylon is a mystery to the world but interpreted for us and gives its location.

David Wood destroying it...(he has a wealth of info on Acts17Apologetics about Islam)

Satan wants worship and to dethrone God and be "like" the Most high, its why there is the Islamic Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Because Allahu Akbar doesn`t mean god is great, its says "god is greater, its why Islam has to dominate where ever it can and they will use every means possible.

This was written hundreds of years before Mohammad even breathed, let alone Jesus said a time will come when his followers will be persecuted by people who think they are doing Gods service..

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been BEHEADED because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years (Revelation 20:4).

Who has been beheading millions for the past 1400 years, who by their own books call Jew and Christian pigs and apes and to strike at the neck the unbeliever in Mohammad.

Its the same forces at play from the beginning and behind Nimrod we are ultimately at battle with globally and personally, it shouldn`t come as a surprise Islam is defended and helped spread while Christianity vilified and systematically removed and replaced with anything else, new agey- occultists Crowley, Alice Bailey, Helena Blavatsky etc, I do see DJT admin and Q as a turning point not playing this evil globalist agenda and the fight being taken to them, at long last.

Though I`m watching carefully how this all plays out and learning a lot from you all.

I haven`t posted in awhile so maybe this long post makes up for lots of little ones and is helpful to some degree.

edit on 16-2-2018 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rokesh
re: SA
[E_BZ_y] [] []PAK[] []-13-[] [2] [ _D7_UND

has someone come up with an idea what PAK is?
pakistan? www.samaa.tv...

PAK DA - Russian next gen strategic stealth bomber (Tupolev)
PAK FA - Russian 5th gen stealth fighter (Sukhoi Su-57)

The US believes Russia's Su-57 and PAK-DA stealth planes will be nuclear strike aircraft

ETA adding older post(s) for context of false flag to start WW3 scenario

Just wanted to add some breadcrumbs to my earlier post. Q keeps telling us you have (so much) more than you know.

THE SUM OF ALL FEARS. is mentioned in #236, #199, #195, #194 and very compatible with my interpretation of the more recent crumbs.

(The hunt for) Red October #721, #676, #168, #158

Both are Tom Clancy novels that were made into movies. Subs, carriers, nukes and evil forces trying to artificially start WW3 via false flag events. I am not saying that I am right in this particular case (USS Abraham Lincoln). But it certainly seems to fit with a lot of other breadcrumbs Q gave us. Uranium One is another piece of the puzzle.

U1 Is mentioned in #715, #686, #671, #567, #517, #237, #199, #195, #194, #49, #48, #46 and probably several more under different key words.

That is all I have to add for the moment- below follows my earlier post:

Event involving aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln, a submarine and possibly nukes or enriched uranium in some other form (dirty bomb)? Maybe intercepting a delivery of enriched uranium?

WARNING_EU_
_EU_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_72
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_
XRAY_7
Q, DELTA

EU could also mean enriched uranium
CAR for carrier
ATTACK self explanatory
72 for USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72)

SEPT 7, 1776.
submarine as already pointed out by others

Watch the water.

It also could mean both USS Abraham Lincoln attacking or being attacked

ETA2 Another interesting tidbit

Sweden's Super Stealth Submarines Are So Lethal They 'Sank' a U.S. Aircraft Carrier

ETA3 Report: US Navy Destroyer Accidents to Temporarily Reduce Aegis Missile Defense Capacity

Aegis missile defense capacity reduced
False missile alerts in Hawaii and Japan
Hunt for Red October
The Sum Of All Fears
edit on 16-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I bagged groceries for that guy in high school.
He tipped better than any one else on base.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rokesh
re: SA
[E_BZ_y] [] []PAK[] []-13-[] [2] [ _D7_UND

has someone come up with an idea what PAK is?
pakistan? www.samaa.tv...

Wiki gives a list of possibilities but I've not got time at present to chase them down.
en.wikipedia.org...

B. J. Pak, Korean-American attorney and politician

Bo Hi Pak (born 1930), prominent member of the Unification Church

Gary Pak (born 1952), writer, editor and professor of English

Greg Pak, American New York-based film director/comic book writer, known for his work on such books featuring the Hulk

Igor Pak (born 1971), professor of mathematics at the University of California, Los Angeles, working in combinatorics and discrete probability

SuChin Pak (born 1976), South Korean-born American television news correspondent

Ty Pak (born 1938), Korean-born writer and speaker on Korean/Asian American affairs and literature

Yangjin Pak, South Korean President of the Society for East Asian Archaeology since 2012

Pak (Korean surname), 박, also romanized Park

Google also turned up a twitter by that tag.

twitter.com...

And Facebook: www.facebook.com... Naval exercises with SA mentioned, Missile demos

Has someone figured out the [E_BZ_y] [] at the beginning of that line? Putting that into Google gives me EBay....hmmm

[ _D7_UND brings this: www.loginella.com... which I can't seem to decipher because I know nothing of social media.

Just things I'm trying to use to expand my thinking.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Gifted at primary school (4 to 8) , grew a little lazy but still top in all subjects at junior school (8 to 11) and passed a scholarship exam to a top 15 English boarding school aged 10.

Mother wouldn't allow me to leave home so young so stayed in private school til 16 (then 2 years boarding school) - grew lazier and did "just enough to pass" for rest of school life. Work life reinitiated my enthusiasm to learn.

I'd say Maths, History and Empathy.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I hope it's okay to go down this gifted path that you all brought up. I skipped kindergarden my parents thought it was the best thing in the world I hated it
constantly. I was the youngest kid in everything. I was a kid witj teenagers, last to drive, I went to college at 17 and watched everybody go out and have fun I wasn't even allowed to walk into a bar. I would never do that to a child.
Luckily we flipped so many school systems that I managed to get out of the gifted program it was a waste of time and just really weird stuff, we did nothing that actually help me with anything. I got back into AP classes in highscool but that was kinda different.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Do you remember a Q drop where four zeros were in brackets?

There is a movie listed on iMDb by the name 0000.

There is very little info there about it other than the writer and actors. I don't even know if it has been released or not. The only info other than that is a one-sentence summary of the movie:

One mans creation will help form a collective consciousness.

—Anonymous

Think about it.

You wrote: Do you remember a Q drop where four zeros were in brackets?

I just noticed that towards the end of the trailer the zeros appear as a logo with each of them consisting of two brackets.

0000 expressed as [][][][] or [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] That made me curious to see if I could find a poster.

Which brought me to this article from 2012:

Astounding Effects Sequence From Eddie Alcazar's 0000

Ideas can be so powerful if treated correctly and cared for and this project is one that is led by our hearts in which we are closely paying attention to refining each and every detail. We are striving in every aspect to create a film that will really make an impact in the world and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you all as soon as possible.

Interesting words in context of the movie's synopsis and what we are discussing here plus the fact that the movie still hasn't been released six years later.

ETA Just noticed the synopsis got snipped when I quoted queenofswords's post so here it is again:

One mans creation will help form a collective consciousness.

Haha, I'm an Idiot I also forgot to include the most interesting part from the article which is a longer synopsis:

The mind of one man will galvanize a global revolution. His technology will birth a new era of human existence and social connection, but this great gift is rooted in dark tragedy. If he is to survive, he will need the help of many, and if we are to survive, our awareness must grow.

edit on 16-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

These Q interpretations get lost out of context so fast.
What does the winner of a CIA stuffed crust pizza eating contest win?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Great find and thank you for the added info. Very interesting indeed. Sounds like the path we are traveling, no?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I remember it was expressed as THIS:
[0000]

To me, with four digits...this represents 'Zero Hour' in military speak.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The image shows the heart driving change inside an otherwise empty head.

Greenanon commented last night "Think with your Heart"...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The image shows the heart driving change inside an otherwise empty head.

Greenanon commented last night "Think with your Heart"...

I believe we need to think, BOTH, with heart & mind...in unison...free to disagree...but, also free to reach consensus.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

My experience with the program was wonderful. This was quite aside from it.

The gifted instructor and the school counselor were two different ladies. I never liked the school counselor, and that session where she took me in to talk about why I wasn't getting along in 3rd grade was all about why no one liked me, but it was centered on me ... why don't they like you? what are you doing? I had no idea, and it felt like she was accusing me of having done something to bring it on. That was the whole session. There was nothing at all about how to get along better. It was all about what was wrong with me.

Gifted, on the other hand, was wonderful. We did special projects (learned about stock market, organized mock election for school, wrote choose your own adventure stories, etc.), learned the rudiments of logic, engaged in creative problem solving, took special field trips, and it tracked all the way up through high school with accelerated learning, special seminar classes (we got to do the egg toss project in junior high in seminar), access to all the academic competitions like Scholar's Bowl, Science Olympiad, math competitions, etc., as well as access to the university lecture series.

Note however that there are levels on the Gifted spectrum. Current Gifted programming often works best for people at my level - in the 130 to 140/145 IQ range. If you are higher, then it doesn't work as well because your level is beyond even what most of those programs can accommodate well. Once you start getting into the HG to PG range, most school programs won't be able to handle you at all well.

Yes, I am outing myself. I'm just smart, not a genius.

edit on 16-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I agree TAT, with the proviso that the Heart needs to be in control for some key decisions.

My comment was more pointing out that there is no "grey matter" in the head in that picture.

Also referencing the resonance with Greenanon post.
edit on 16-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I agree TAT, with the proviso that the Heart needs to be in control for some key decisions.

My comment was more pointing out that there is no "grey matter" in the head in that picture.

Also referencing the resonance with Greenanon post.

Go with the heart resonates as a test strategy.

The first rule of multiple choice is to never second guess yourself; first instinct on one you aren't sure about is often the correct one. It's when you start to overthink it (logic) that you tend to more often make mistakes. It's hard to overrule your mind, but when you do, you tend to have a better correct rate on those questions.

There is a time to listen to your mind, but it isn't when you aren't sure. Your heart is more likely to connect you to the proper route in those cases.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I'd guess there are quite a few of us in the 130 to 145 range here.

It' feels like nuclear fusion when we interact!

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join