It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A conscious target will literally suck the energy out of an area which can lead to astounding results.

Brainwaves powerful enough to dominate other brainwaves.

A non conscious target tests the system.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
TS Elliott delved into the state of the human mind at the emotional low point of 3am to 4am... I find I do my most effective work at those kinda times.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Perfectenemy
TS Elliott delved into the state of the human mind at the emotional low point of 3am to 4am... I find I do my most effective work at those kinda times.

Explains why MSM talking points are distributed @ 4 am.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This image is from the shooters Instagram

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Greenanon

Better results - the unaware, the less intelligent?
Better experiment - the aware, the more intelligent - because it tests the most difficult avenues of success?

The brain is completely programmable. Logic...even couched in fallacy...can be accepted as truth by the brain. Most MC suggestion uses logic, because it seems orderly and correct to the brain.

The intuition is not programmable. So the human brain is conditioned to rely less on intuition and more on perceived logic. In that way, humans routinely ignore their own instincts, and accept instead what seems more logical to the brain.

Intelligence isn't much of a factor in choosing desirable targets. It's the suggestible nature of our logical brains...the part of us that thinks if we can be given reasonable proof that something is real, we can accept it as such.

We're conditioned to ignore instinct over logic and tangible evidence. To think with our brains rather than our hearts. And people who do that, regardless of education level or intelligence, are the easiest to program.

One common thing among the people in this group is that our gut instincts matter to us. We listen to our hearts and then direct our brains accordingly. We're still susceptible to certain levels of programming...everyone is...but we think differently, and we don't stop seeking answers to what our hearts are telling us simply because our thinking falls outside the parameters of what is considered normal.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Just an anecdotal aside, I once proved this type thing with a "watch this to both my children" after conversation about minds power.

I said "I will send strong thoughts to "X" and "X" will call me on phone within 1 minute"

Did this at rest stop on interstate - results were not a fluke or coincidence.

"X" did call in that minute.

Distance was bit over 200 miles.

There is a connection for those aware - I believe this connection can be used for good or evil.

The entities alluded in recent "Q" posts have artificially tapped into this ability and definitely using for evil.

My kids were spooked by the demonstration so I'm more reserved about those abilities around them after that time.

Phoenix

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

souls operate on a type of gravity where weaker ones want to jump to stronger ones.
Very Strong ones can leave everything around them drained totally. Like a black hole.
Greater still are the ones who leave the world undisturbed. but that only comes AFTER.
but now were talking crazy again

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This young man advertised that he was going to be a "professional school shooter".

Did someone hire him?

3 adult males were killed along with 14 young people. I haven't checked out the backgrounds on any of those men (if that is even possible.)

Just thinking out loud.
edit on 15-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I could learn two lessons from "Think with your heart":

1) thinking at an emotional subconscious level is more powerful as it is more attuned to our physical system and uses our "gut instinct" which is more often correct than the deductions we make at a conscious level which are affected by logic and external distraction. In effect we work better if we allow ourselves to work as the biological machines we have evolved to be.

2) our hearts are being shown to hold memory and are an alternative "backup" to some senses, as shown by this article on a study of changes in heart transplant patients:
Article on Cell Memory Theory/ Transplants

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hire a professional school shooter?

Who would do something like that?

(CIA)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Overlapped with my reply to Greenanon - we are on the same wavelength here

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix
I have a similar ability with my mother. Either of us can feel that the other wants to communicate and then receives a phone call shortly after. It's happened so often that we try to beat each other to making the phone call nowadays

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: queenofswords

Hire a professional school shooter?

Who would do something like that?

(CIA)

Maybe when the FBI saw that he posted those words, they referred Nikolas Cruz to the CIA?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Half off your next contract killing when you refer a friend.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Found it! Tomorrowland ...

Take a look at the logo, and tell me it doesn't have anything at all to do with the discussion at hand.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Anything go to VM?

Giving me chills over here my friend. One of the private calls left a message. I got an alert for it. But when I go into my voicemail, there is no message there. And the alert disappeared. This is very strange.

What was the last thing you posted here before the calls started?

this page

But the other calls that just show a random string of numbers like this: 0101011001101

Searched those numbers and got some weird results. First one is a 288 page pdf that looks to be about cell phones and programming.

www.google.com... =chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Now I want them to call back so I can get more numbers. This is so weird.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And they're all sold out, apparently.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Special Agent Rob Lasky, in charge of the FBI’s Miami division, confirmed during a Thursday morning news conference the agency investigated a comment made on a YouTube video in September that matched the remark reported by vlogger Ben Bennight. After conducting database reviews, however, the FBI said it could not identify the user who made the comment.

So...the FBI couldn't even identify a person making a comment about wanting to be a school shooter. The F.B.I. put a s.p.e.c.i.a.l a.g.e.n.t on it and he came up with zilch. Oh, well....so much for those snappy database review tools! Yeah right. This kid was ripe for the picking.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Very weird indeed.

6.10.1 Overview 43

6.10.2 ASP function description

44 6.10.2.1 Identities

44 6.10.2.2 Cell configuration and control

44 6.10.2.3 LI (GERAN) configuration and control

44 6.10.2.3.1 Basic physical channel configuration

45 6.10.2.3.2 Multislot configuration for circuit or packet switched channels

45 6.10.2.3.3 Frame in the near future