It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What a bunch of autists. No miracle we gathered here.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Breaking: Mueller has indicted 13 Russians.

www.cnbc.com... -in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

The Cold War is getting warmer. Usually after something like this gets released another bombshell drops on the other side as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72

I feel you quite literally.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Then he took off the mask ditched his gun and proceeded to blend in with students escaping until they picked him up later. I would like to hear more about that capture/ debrief. What 19 year old crazed shooter has the forsight and sense of calm after a horrible incident like this to pull off this calculated plan?

Almost exactly like James Holmes' shooting event.

He, too, was wearing what people described as a "gas mask". We had some interesting discussions about that Aurora shooting here on ATS.

After reading the Senate Intelligence committee hearing (Q link yesterday) about the MKUltra program and the areas of interest this particular "faction" of the CIA was involved with, I have to wonder.

I really don't think the average FBI and other intelligence agents, much less law enforcement responders, have any clue whatsoever about this stuff. This is a deep hidden agenda and vulnerable young men are targeted to unwittingly carry out the events that help attain the bigger agenda.

You just want to scream at the top of your lungs for people to "Wake Up". So many MSM clowns

edit on 16-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Thanks Perfect! I find it's very hard for most people to understand unless they have been through something like it. It's quite the conundrum! However one thing I refuse to be is a victim
Cheers right back at ya'!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
No indictment of ANY American citizen and NO indication any of it affected the outcome of 2016 election.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Like we didn't already know this. That was from RR by the way
edit on 16-2-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Next move will be Putin's. Detaining Americans in Russia?

We're also nearing the potential "suicide weekend" that Q mentioned.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think so. How can you indict for trying to disparage HRC?

Better indict half the country

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: neomaximus10
Just wanted to throw this out there.
How many people are taking pain meds.
How many of thise people are unknowingly dependant on them.
What would happen if big pharma flat out cut off supply for any opiate drug/painkiller.
Everyone would go into wdrawl and have no energy, cares, no seratonin....
Do you think that could be one way to disable a chunk of the populace?

Chemical withdrawal only lasts for a week or so.

Once that abates, the haze is lifted. They don't want the haze lifted, because that's another method of mass control that's slipped through their fingers. No...I seriously doubt they would remove one of their favorite forms of mind control voluntarily.

I am 100% against big pharma and believe that pain killers are evil. HOWEVER, I, alongside many others, live in constant pain from issues they can't/won't resolve medically. And personally, yes I have tried natural remedies, etc. The pain I live in every day would make someone want to kill themselves for having no hope for a normal existence and no, I am not exaggerating. I am not here to debate the necessity for pain control and how people with conditions are treated, but I am agreeing with you that it is used to control and keep people dumbed down. Just bare in mind that some of us have no choice and to take them off the market would certainly result in suicides or other desparate measures. I am afraid for people with real conditions, it's a no win situation

I myself have SLE, and have been struggling with it for more than a decade...so I'm fully aware that people out there need pain relief. I am one of them.

I'm talking about the side effects that they purposefully design opiates to contain. That is purely a control mechanism. The addictive properties are not accidental.

With that in mind, I believe the fear of them pulling all narcotic pain meds is largely unfounded simply because it would remove the control mechanism of chemical addiction. They're not going to do that. They make gobs of money from it and control the minds of millions of unwitting people at the same time. For every one of us who actually require pain management through drugs, there are probably a hundred more who do not, and use pills as an escape from reality.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I don't think so. How can you indict for trying to disparage HRC?

Better indict half the country

In a way, we should THANK the Russians for their help!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Thanks Perfect! I find it's very hard for most people to understand unless they have been through something like it. It's quite the conundrum! However one thing I refuse to be is a victim

The Q posts are quite clear in this area so far, removal of something is not without a true replacement. While all is to be seen, at least according to this thread and our focus, Q clues, the ultimatum was "heard" by pharma. That's a win far better then X's head on a stick for many.

#747 Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning
letter today.
Message received.
Response forthcoming.
Q

I took from Purdue's crafted Press Release they'd stop seeking "new" addicts not shut down entirely - pharma could spite the world, but I think the "message" prevents that.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Breaking: Mueller has indicted 13 Russians.

www.cnbc.com... -in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

I sense incoming drop(s) in 10...9...8...

Keep an eye out.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Agree with you. I don't doubt anything you just stated for a minute.

And this would also tie in with why the medical community can't or won't do anything to help people without throwing pills and chemicals at them. But like Q has said - the cures exist, and I am sure this goes for many diseases, not just cancer.
There is no benefit in healing people though, both from a financial and power control perspective.

Sorry to hear of your condition

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Found another Delta!

Article from March 2017

«Tula» is a Delta-IV class submarine carrying 16 ballistic missiles, each armed with four nuclear warheads. In total, the sub has a lethal load of 64 nuclear warheads.

First launched in 1987, the 30 years old submarine has been in for modernization at the Zvezdochka shipyard in Severodvinsk since December 2014. 

30 years old sub with 64 nuclear warheads ready for re-launch

On Thursday, December 28, the Project 667BDRM nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine Tula left Severodvinsk, Russia, an insider in the industry told Mil.Today. Thus, Zvezdochka Ship-Repair Center has completed the sub’s overhaul in time, added the interviewee.

Zvezdochka Shipyard Managed to Repair SSBN Tula in 2017

WARNING_EU_
_EU_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_72
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_ XRAY_7
Q, DELTA

ETA adding older related posts of mine for better understanding - let me know if you are getting tired of me doing this!

originally posted by: rokesh
re: SA
[E_BZ_y] [] []PAK[] []-13-[] [2] [ _D7_UND

has someone come up with an idea what PAK is?
pakistan? www.samaa.tv...

PAK DA - Russian next gen strategic stealth bomber (Tupolev)
PAK FA - Russian 5th gen stealth fighter (Sukhoi Su-57)

The US believes Russia's Su-57 and PAK-DA stealth planes will be nuclear strike aircraft

ETA adding older post(s) for context of false flag to start WW3 scenario

Just wanted to add some breadcrumbs to my earlier post. Q keeps telling us you have (so much) more than you know.

THE SUM OF ALL FEARS. is mentioned in #236, #199, #195, #194 and very compatible with my interpretation of the more recent crumbs.

(The hunt for) Red October #721, #676, #168, #158

Both are Tom Clancy novels that were made into movies. Subs, carriers, nukes and evil forces trying to artificially start WW3 via false flag events. I am not saying that I am right in this particular case (USS Abraham Lincoln). But it certainly seems to fit with a lot of other breadcrumbs Q gave us. Uranium One is another piece of the puzzle.

U1 Is mentioned in #715, #686, #671, #567, #517, #237, #199, #195, #194, #49, #48, #46 and probably several more under different key words.

That is all I have to add for the moment- below follows my earlier post:

Event involving aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln, a submarine and possibly nukes or enriched uranium in some other form (dirty bomb)? Maybe intercepting a delivery of enriched uranium?

WARNING_EU_
_EU_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_72
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_
XRAY_7
Q, DELTA

EU could also mean enriched uranium
CAR for carrier
ATTACK self explanatory
72 for USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72)

SEPT 7, 1776.
submarine as already pointed out by others

Watch the water.

It also could mean both USS Abraham Lincoln attacking or being attacked

ETA2 Another interesting tidbit

Sweden's Super Stealth Submarines Are So Lethal They 'Sank' a U.S. Aircraft Carrier

ETA3 Report: US Navy Destroyer Accidents to Temporarily Reduce Aegis Missile Defense Capacity

Aegis missile defense capacity reduced
False missile alerts in Hawaii and Japan
Hunt for Red October
The Sum Of All Fears
edit on 16-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

eisegesis, may i ask, do you believe the Q phenomenon is in any way connected to your thread?

The one you linked to, yes and no, depending on the context.

...but, this thread is (for those who can see).

There's a "gateway" that leads to a greater understanding of this Q phenomenon, hidden within a single post. The significance of The Synod is also important.

If you remember the butterflies...

I left a riddle that one has yet to solve: Here

A locked door (clue):

Where did the picture above come from?

a reply to: dashen

America digging talons into russia and the cobra nipping emu-land?

White = Pillars

You'll get it.

A second key: Disciples of the Scorpian

While Neptune is usually given the rap for deceit and blindness, this time our friend Poseidon is not to blame. His watery relative, Pluto, as well as his father, Uranus, are responsible for the terrors that grow each day around the world, as well as the cloak of darkness that continually surrounds issues that no one wants to think about: that which is right in front of our face is always the hardest to see.

Pluto and Uranus are the planets that Rule and Exalt, respectively, the sign of Scorpio, that of death, change, regeneration, sex, and transformation. The children born between 1974 and 1995 are the purveyors of Scorpio’s message that it’s time to change or the consequences for us all will be quite dire.

This is bigger than most can comprehend.

edit on 16-2-2018 by eisegesis because: the details hide the devil

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The Q posts are quite clear in this area so far, removal of something is not without a true replacement. While all is to be seen, at least according to this thread and our focus, Q clues, the ultimatum was "heard" by pharma. That's a win far better then X's head on a stick for many.

#747 Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning
letter today.
Message received.
Response forthcoming.
Q

I took from Purdue's crafted Press Release they'd stop seeking "new" addicts not shut down entirely - pharma could spite the world, but I think the "message" prevents that.

There's also been a spate of articles about "new" discoveries to cure some cancers, fight drug-resistant bacteria, etc. Big Pharma is making concessions, because they know that if they don't Q or some allied entity will just leak them anyway.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So is this how it goes, these Russian's are indicted and NO American's willingly participated ? Is this some sort of "stale mate" to move us away from the memo's and everything we have been discussing ? MSM news has been focused on the school shooting
gun control, mental illness....IDK what to think ?

I guess just having Faith that more is happening behind the scenes then what we see and that somehow we are helping the Good guys or are becoming the "Good guys" ourselves ?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I found it interesting that RR was the one out making the statement. Was he forced to do So? Flipped?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just found out that it was a professor Meyer at Oxford University who literally demanded my parents let me be entered for a scholarship exam aged 10. Damn... something else to investigate in a spare moment.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

No indictment of ANY American citizen and NO indication any of it affected the outcome of 2016 election.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Like we didn't already know this. That was from RR by the way

So we spent all this money because some Russians had a few fake accounts on Facebook & Twitter. They ran some ads and organized a couple rallies for & against Trump on the same day. They did the same with HRC.

Wow, what a big nothingburger. Enough already with the Russians.
edit on 2/16/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join