It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Greg nails it ...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

Special Agent Rob Lasky, in charge of the FBI’s Miami division, confirmed during a Thursday morning news conference the agency investigated a comment made on a YouTube video in September that matched the remark reported by vlogger Ben Bennight. After conducting database reviews, however, the FBI said it could not identify the user who made the comment.

So...the FBI couldn't even identify a person making a comment about wanting to be a school shooter. The F.B.I. put a s.p.e.c.i.a.l a.g.e.n.t on it and he came up with zilch. Oh, well....so much for those snappy database review tools! Yeah right. This kid was ripe for the picking.

Democrats and liberal MSM idiots jumped all over President Trump when he declared in November that the FBI was in "tatters". Those dimwits can't comprehend that a President is briefed on things that are (normally) never made public. President Trump SAYS what past Presidents would never divulge to the American people. God Bless him!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I think your phone has received a virus. Maybe a targeted one, since this isn't the fire unusual experience you've had this year.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

EDIT: Aren't psychologists required to report potentially dangerous patients to authorities? That's how they find these guys.

No. Patient confidentiality is protected by law. Particularly psych patients. At this point, I'd be willing to bet that is also by design...crazy people will say anything. No one can take anything they say seriously. And if someone actually does believe them, well, we can't discuss it. That's protected information. Know what I mean?

They want to be seen as the high priests of society so they demand the same deferral of responsibility as the priest in the confessional.

I remember reading a paper/journal article/chapter in a book concerning the "uniting of the realm of sociological sciences." Quite a conspiracy there as I recall but don't recall the details of the way this "mind-reading business" wormed its way into science. I was doing research for a paper and came across it---early '70s. I remember discussing it with my professor. During one of those discussions he told me that he firmly believed that Charles Manson was a creation of some deep, dark government program. Made me sit up and take notice because at that time I was still under the impression that the dude had a bully-big Savior complex and did too much acid.

Ohhh, thinking back to that conversation just gave me a shiver. Anyway, the gist of it was that in seeking a secular society, the academics, healers and officials (gov) will step into the role played by the high priests in religious societies. I remember the prof telling me that a fine Masters thesis could be done on that very subject if only a university existed that would accept the topic. I think the old Doc was awake and doing what he could to wake me.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I looked over photos from past "Tomorrowland" events at www.tomorrowland.com... (scroll down)

The photos from each year of past events show thousands of people very excited about something...And they are NEVER sitting. Always standing. Have never seen that many people standing during an event, when they could sit on the grass and still enjoy..whatever "it" is.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Like with Vegas, this Florida school shooting yesterday, represents a deeper and more systemic evil by far, than two crazy people shooting a bunch of other people however terrible and evil that is.

I'm with Q and Trump on the whole notion of rooting it out, by it's root and source, and I think they know where it lives now and precisely how it operates.

Those BASTARDS must be stopped dead in their tracks. Enough's enough!

Strangely, I think that this and the Russia plane downing are connected, in the sense that they are both all about the November election and the fake impeachment of Trump by one Nancy Pelosi, as strange as that might sound.

I hope that Q and Trump and Sessions use this event to penetrate to the very heart and lair of this systemic evil, which cannot be made use of, as Obama did (at the very least), today, to politically weaponize a "base" whether it was a black op psyop or not.

Certain types of mentally ill people and those on SSRI's ought NOT be permitted to own or buy a gun, while amping up Mental Healthcare.. I'm suddely reminded here of the ex FBI agent who was on today, trying to talk about gun stocks.., who said that they killed a child of God, and broke out in tears and could not finish with dead-faced Wolf Blizter, saying "I just can't do it Wolf" (need to go and take another look at that..).

I think that EVERYONE is now on side with Q and Trump, in fact, because people are fundamtenally good and decent at heart, and well, because they all know at some level...

Obama's tweet today and it's context (political weaponization of the event) then takes on even more significance and in particular the "we are not powerless" comment, preceded by a "but" preceded by the grief we all share over this incident in "Parkland" (he names it like "Sandy Hook", which was trending on twitter right at the top). There is no "but", after expressing grief. That's a terrible use of the english language, and then to start the next sentence with "And". We grieve, but, and, vote Dem in November because the GOP are in bed with the NRA.

If so, they've played directly into Trump's and Q's hands, because there are any number of things that Trump can do to help ease this pain and put in place preventative measures to root these ops out and put a stop to them, instead of say referring the guy over to the CIA after taking one look at his Instagram...

Something is terribly wrong, and WE, THE PEOPLE, hereby authorize Trump to FIX IT on our behalf.

Q, if you're listening, this is an all or nothing proposition with the whole of human history hanging in the balance. We need you, we DEMAND that you uproot this evil tree and cast it healong, wailing, straight into the abyss (but not without full grokking).

This is the last straw and it's no wonder that ex FBI agent could not do it and proceed with his task on Wolf Blitzer, CNN.

These things are significant and meaningful.

Thank you Q and President Trump for doing what's so needed, and after so long... FREEDOM, you can almost smell it in the air...

And it doesn't even take a genius to figure it all out! ie: the map of the territory.

God this is so painful and difficult, but it's also neccessary and a legitemat suffering and sorrow.

And there are no "buts" about it.

We've seen enough!

The data, is in.

So sad, and pathetic. EVIL.

Wellp, according to the rules of magick for everything there's a price to be paid. Q knows, he understands.

That gives me hope.

God bless and Godspeed.

Ankh

edit on 16-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
(Another)
Wall
Of
Text

edit on 16-2-2018 by Elostone because: Silly 2nd

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

The faster they fill up the faster Part 4 hits the top.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Society, religion...they created those things. It would make sense that they would use the same structure to govern both.

I have zero doubt that Manson was a mind controlled asset. You could see it in his eyes when he switched during interviews.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Manson was caught in the middle of a cult war.

Roman Polanski’s Lucifarian cult vs Manson’s Helter-Skelter Apocalypse cult.

Both sides of the same evil coin.
edit on 16-2-2018 by Greenanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Someone else was pulling both their strings. Maybe all of those old covered up things will come to light too. I read about poor Sharon Tate when I was about twelve years old, and I just felt so sad for her. Still do.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

High Priestess Sharon Tate?

People barely scatched the surface of what the LAPD covered up.

Rosemary’s Baby the documentary?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
There’s a reason the MSM (Hollywood) pushes the narrative that cult crimes are an urban legend.

The only people who benefit from that are the perpetrators of cult based crimes.

That’s not even accounting for the inevitable existence of copycat criminals motivated by this type of programming.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
No matter whether Q is a Trump insider or not, he's really messed with Obama's head of that there can be no doubt. It's so obvious.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

High Priestess Sharon Tate?

People barely scatched the surface of what the LAPD covered up.

Rosemary’s Baby the documentary?

You almost make it sound as if it's rewarding or something to attain that title. I promise you, it isn't. They all have a Master, who considers them disposable. Yes, I feel sad for her and all the other women out there like her. Which is why it needs to be brought out into the open.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I can’t personally imagine a worse fate than earning that title.

Victims of an ancient evil devoted to power and control.

What they experience is designed to corrupt your most precious possession.

Your soul.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: rokesh

One of the links in the last 5 pages referred to the need to combine designer drugs with Mk Ultra to control the individual.

It talked about the drugs needing to affect serotonin receptors, I believe.

Forgive if someone has mentioned this but I'm still trying to catch up...

On the designer drugs and serotonin receptors---that is why they need the Brain Map referenced earlier in the thread. To sort out the most efficient path to their goal.

It was once believed that if a pathway was destroyed it was just gone. It is now known that pathways can be rebuilt and rerouted. That is great news for people suffering from traumatic brain injuries. But there is the other side of the coin as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

They steal money to pay for scandals so they probably shouldn’t get tax dollars.

Apparently Q is spot-on again. (Ref: Post #776 - 2nd part) @ qanonmap.github.io...

Elizabeth Warren (allegedly) stole $5 Billion through the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPD)

conservativeforever.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JanAmosComenius
Have never seen that many people standing during an event, when they could sit on the grass and still enjoy..whatever "it" is.

"It" is probably trance music (I'm more to free techno - which is also interesting from MK-ULTRA POV). Decoration and absence of ads (at least in PR photos) leads this way. BTW trance scene is filled with symbols ... I did not like this and music is boring.

It is really monster action spanning two weekends with attendance 120.000+. Basic ticket for one weekend is 225 euro.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Yes. You understand.

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join