It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It only works if you don’t see it coming.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: rokesh

MKULTRA.
One good starting point is found on Wikipedia
Search for DELTA WAVE.

Also worth reading is how WW2 used Remote Control B 24 Bombers loaded with up tp 24,000 ton of explosives.
www.wired.com...
How about this - - Hackers show they can take control of moving Jeep Cherokee ... Can be viewed on YouTube.

Just shows how a car today could be - remote controlled - by a stranger to Cause an Accident,

To Literally use an unwilling Human, they must find a Lone Wolf and gradually pollute such with certain Drugs and weird style Thoughts ?

That us not all that "delta" refers to in the world of MC. Delta has a very specific designation. Delta slaves have a specific function.

That word just seems to pop up everywhere.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

i could be wrong, but pressure sensetive is the old way. today the display feels the charge of your finger tip, even through gloves

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Howdy Partner,
Firstly the way in which lack of sleep has proven to the interrogator how a person will slowly become less of a self defender. Give enough time plus regular hourly wakening and he or she will flip and start screaming out - in Temper- just what they are looking for. Nigh on a ruddy confession plus plenty more.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

How many people would not see it coming versus those who would?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

More importantly which group makes for the better experiment?

Can you force their hand?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

and do you have your tv on at night? or your mobile near you?

what do people nowadays wake up for at night? a few likes? or the downside?

edit: "they" are playing the world. and they're not doing it one by one
edit on 15-2-2018 by rokesh because: edit to add

edit on 15-2-2018 by rokesh because: they aren't really that fat

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Sharyl Atkinson explains the origins of "fake news".

Surprise! The name goes back to a non-profit heavily funded by Eric Schmidt and the term hit the press heavily when first brought up be Obama.

But she noticed that in 2016, there seemed to be a concerted effort by the MSM to focus America's attention on the idea of "fake news" in conservative media. That looked like a propaganda effort to Attkisson, so she did a little digging and traced the new spin to a little non-profit called "First Draft," which, she said, "appears to be the about the first to use 'fake news' in its modern context."

First Draft

Digging deeper, she discovered that Google was one of the big donors behind First Draft's "fake news" messaging. Google's parent company, Alphabet, was run by Eric Schmidt, who happened to be a huge Hillary Clinton supporter.

Of course, this all backfired pretty big. Trump was able to capture the Overton Window.

She described two warning signs to look out for.

When the media tries to shape or censor facts and opinions rather than report them.
When so many in the media are reporting the same stories, promulgating the same narratives, relying on the same sources -- even using the same phrases.
Attkisson pointed out that there's an infinite number of ways to report stories, so "when everybody's on the same page, it might the result of an organized campaign."

And this is indeed what we've all been discussing today, isn't it?

What blows my mind is how the Clintons act like the world's out to get them when it's the Clinton "brand" of the Democratic Party who has created this whole idea of trying to manipulate people with the David Brock's and the John Podesta's of the world. They created these groups, like CTR and it's many Hydra heads other organizations whose purpose is to put the Clintons in the best light possible. Truth be damned.

What's the most fascinating part is the vast majority of Americans don't even know all the interrelationships of all those Clinton propaganda groups. They don't have a clue how hard they have been manipulated.

The Clintons run the organization, but the real power is the money behind their fake throne. That's where I hope Q is making the real impact.
edit on 15-2-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Can you force their hand?

entrainment...in more than one way.

Brainwave entrainment is a method to stimulate the brain into entering a specific state by using a pulsing sound, light, or electromagnetic field. The pulses elicit the brain's 'frequency following' response, encouraging the brainwaves to align to the frequency of a given beat.

Any stable frequency evokes a cortical response. The brain synchronises its dominant brainwave frequency with that of the external stimulus.

www.brainworksneurotherapy.com...
ed it on 2/15/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added quote

edit on 2/15/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added quote

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Soz to be the bearer of creepiness Tiger.

Maybe this will help make amends:

Binary decimal hexadecimal ASCII convertor

It's OK.😉 I choose to take it as a positive sign. If they're messing with us, then we're on the right track. If not, it's just weirdness...which most of us are no strangers to.

Thank you for this. If I get any more calls I'll make sure to write them down.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
By the way we don’t say goodbye.

That can be read as “see you soon”.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Television has never held much interest for me, too busy on Amateur radio and as all around us became Digitalised, it is surprising how a home made stack plus a nice home made antenna, allows us to hear much more....will one day spill the beans on such.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Better results - the unaware, the less intelligent?
Better experiment - the aware, the more intelligent - because it tests the most difficult avenues of success?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

The brain is the second strongest emf generator in the body.

Think with your heart?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

0101011001101 converts to "ACD" in hexadecimal which in telecoms language can stand for either:

Automatic Call Distributor- used to direct incoming calls around helpdesks
Average Call Duration

Converting to ascii gives you "V"

Ok that is creepy. I can't say in here why the V in particular is creepy because it's a privacy issue. Wow.

I think it's just a coincidence because i'm [V].

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Turn them into the experiment. Mirrors.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

hi,

i dont think the ole clintons are steering. they are talking heads, playing all in for the best outcome.
but they are following the ideas of others. taking plans to a whole new level. but not alone, where they go one, they go all, also.

clinton is just the next name to be thrown under the bus.

www.focus.de...

germany paid the hillary clinton for pres some cash(7,500,000€) in 2016. official reasoning: working with the clintons has proven to be good for germany... not for the people

from 2016, but not in the eyes of the populace over here, until a few days ago.
edit on 15-2-2018 by rokesh because: fat fingers

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
Howdy Partner,
Firstly the way in which lack of sleep has proven to the interrogator how a person will slowly become less of a self defender. Give enough time plus regular hourly wakening and he or she will flip and start screaming out - in Temper- just what they are looking for. Nigh on a ruddy confession plus plenty more.

Well i can at least confirm that sleep deprivation causes another heightened state of awareness and it feels weird.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

The brain is the second strongest emf generator in the body.

Think with your heart?

..the only path worth walking imo

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

sorry didn't mean you in person, but the people.

off-topic
i've seen some nice DYI solutions for such things.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join