It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: carewemust

Yes same problem here...anyone have a good link?

You got a PM.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

the great awakening:

sorry i dont think were allowed to link them
edit on 14-2-2018 by megabogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This sounds ominous.

And right now, all that is on the msm news is the school shooting.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This sounds ominous.

And right now, all that is on the msm news is the school shooting.

Timing is everything.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yeah Greenanon's last post just scared the bageezus out of me.

He just could have refered to the military personnel involved. There is currently a lot of activity in that regard. I get the feeling Green is not only just communicating with us like Q.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

I suggest you delete that link. ATS is not keen on the chans especially direct links.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
SKYKING

We
Are
At
War

That sounds ominous.

Those who have been paying attention today to their inner voice noticed a shift in the "force". Time to support the ground troops. Folks seemed to have missed the gravity of #746 and the reaction to going there and what's just beyond. Be cool folks, no longer prickly, downright unpleasant for a bit.

GA, stay icy.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

just did it thanks

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Delta could also mean it's go time. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sept. 7, 1776
Turtle sub sinks the Eagle sub.

USSS code name for Clinton was Eagle.
Just throwing it out there.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Don't know if that got posted already apologies if it has. Judge orders release of sealed Bill Clinton documents from Ken Starr probe If i would hazard a guess the current operations under way got triggered by this development.

A federal judge has ordered the unsealing of documents from then-Independent Counsel Ken Starr’s two-decade old probe that led to former President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.

Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia granted the order Monday in response to a Freedom of Information Act request from CNN.

According to the judge’s order, CNN journalist Katelyn Polantz requested on Feb. 9, 2018 that eight sealed matters arising from Starr’s 1998 investigation of Clinton “be unsealed and made public.”

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Don't know if that got posted already apologies if it has. Judge orders release of sealed Bill Clinton documents from Ken Starr probe If i would hazard a guess the current operations under way got triggered by this development.

A federal judge has ordered the unsealing of documents from then-Independent Counsel Ken Starr’s two-decade old probe that led to former President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.

Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia granted the order Monday in response to a Freedom of Information Act request from CNN.

According to the judge’s order, CNN journalist Katelyn Polantz requested on Feb. 9, 2018 that eight sealed matters arising from Starr’s 1998 investigation of Clinton “be unsealed and made public.”

Justice for Vincent Foster?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: tigertatzen

It sure would! Nice catch. You may be on to something. It would allow the intended target(s) to know who the message is meant for.

Thank you!😉 It was the comma that did it. In medical shorthand punctuation matters...in fact, it is no longer used in official charts because one little mistake changes the meaning of what you're saying and that's how bad things happen to patients.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: KewlDaddyFatty
New Q Post is up now. I cannot copy/paste

Think I missed a Q migration? Last post I see is #751 @ qcodefag.github.io...

The new posts are on /ga.

Thank-you P.E.!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Becoming aware of how widespread this is (continued from previous posts):

Sydney Morning Herald: Child sacrificed to get to the "Aliens"

A NSW woman accused of killing her toddler daughter had talked about sacrificing a child to the "wolfman", a court has heard. The woman allegedly believed she had to slit the child's throat for the wolfman before aliens would take the mother home, one of her friends told the NSW Supreme Court in Newcastle on Thursday.

Ms Hanlon said the accused woman claimed she had to go to the top of a hill to be taken home by aliens but if the wolfman got there at the same time, she would have to sacrifice her child to keep the wolfman busy so she could be with the aliens.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
CNN is interviewing kids and parents from the Florida incident.

There was a fire drill at the school earlier today. They made mention of "special ops" on site for it.

The shooter wore a gas mask and pulled the fire alarm and had smoke genades to lure kids out of classrooms.

This feels like a big distraction , I know we all feel that...not saying people did not get shot... Just saying it feels weird.

If clowns in america do create ff is it possible clowns also attacked the nsa today?

Is it possible the nsa is working on the Q team side or the Q team is part of the nsa?

Does anyone think wizards and warlocks could refer to the nsa?

I really hope the internet stays on...and the power. This feels scary.

Stay safe everyone.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I think i deciphered most of them but Sky_Beam is kinda strange. Rod of God or something else? Again this seems to strangely correlate with the Galactic Federation message and makes sense well at least to me. Hmm. Here is the message.

First thing I thought of was Rod From God weapons. What kinds of things technology like that could do.

When did the Confederation relay this message, very recently??

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
October 2017:

HuffPo: Trump Linked Pastor says Hollywood is full of blood drinking satanists

A pastor who took part in a “laying of hands” prayer on President Donald Trump in the Oval Office last summer claims Hollywood is full of devil-worshippers who engage in human sacrifice and drink the blood of children. “These people are full of the devil. These people can’t even be reasoned with,” Rodney Howard-Browne said in a sermon over the weekend. “They have already given their soul to the devil. Are you with me? These people go through seances, these people drink blood, these people sacrifice children.”

“They sacrifice children at the highest levels in Hollywood. They drink blood of young kids. This is a fact. That’s why the next thing to be exposed will be all the pedophilia that is going to come out of Hollywood and come out of Washington, D.C. The human sacrifice and the cannibalism has been going on for years.”

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Obama be like "We're skewered now honey! Can't make any more moves, they have us in checkmate, and we're so wrapped up in the fading politics of personality and the cult of celebrity (gone awry) and of identity politics on a platform of anti-Trump hatred, fear and loathing, while running a racket in the basement that's aligned with satanism and satanists, that we could try to campaign to our dying days and we'd get nowhere we're so far out of the center in terms of what's really going in regards to this whole narrative. OMG, what do we do?

Would they turn away from reverse racism and satanism and fall down in repentance at the feet of Jesus?

Anything's possible.

Meanwhile, the grey hats are signing like birds to get well needed sleep and relief from worry and concern.

I think they've now decided to just wait it out, which is a partial victory for the people and for the Trump administration, but it's not enough. They, the White Hats, cannot afford to look the other way. It's an all or nothing proposition when the whole of human history is hanging in the balance, and God willing there are resources that are marshalling and being marshalled that we could hardly imagine.

The death of satan.

That would sure make for creative space of all new possibility to get that # out of the way for good.

Trust Sessions.

Ok, will do.

What about Wray? He might have to go to get this job done and done right..

edit on 14-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
OMG. CNN is playing video from inside the incident. It is horrifying. I cannot believe they would allow this out...is there zero respect for the dead? I am not saying people should not be able to see it but on their website or something. Not on the nightly news.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join