It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
How Wikipedia Debunks Satanic Ritual Abuse

Satanic ritual abuse (SRA, sometimes known as ritual abuse, ritualistic abuse, organised abuse, sadistic ritual abuse, and other variants) was the subject of a moral panic that originated in the United States in the 1980s

"It was a panic back in the 1980s"

Nearly every aspect of SRA was controversial, including its definition, the source of the allegations and proof thereof, testimonials of alleged victims, and court cases involving the allegations and criminal investigations.

"Nobody agreed that it exists"

the "panic" ended between 1992 and 1995.

"The panic is over now. Move along folks"

belief in SRA was no longer considered mainstream

"Its not true"

allegations of SRA were essentially false.

"Thats right, its not true"

SRA has been called a moral panic[130] and compared to the blood libel and witch-hunts of historical Europe,[2][7][58][131][132] and McCarthyism in the United States during the 20th century.

"Its a witch hunt"

the groups most likely to believe rumors of SRA are rural, poorly educated religiously conservative Protestant blue-collar families with an unquestioning belief in American values who feel significant anxieties over job loss, economic decline and family disintegration.

"Those who believe it, are uneducated"

SRA has been linked to dissociative identity disorder (DID, also known as multiple personality disorder or MPD),[22][158] with many DID patients also alleging cult abuse.

"Those who believe it are mentally ill"

One explanation for the SRA allegations is that they were based upon false memories caused by the over-use of hypnosis and other suggestive techniques by therapists

"Those who believe it have false memories"

In other words: If you believe in SRA, you are uneducated, mentally ill AND have false memories.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
FBI warns us against China. All of Chinese society is a threat!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Does it have to be dire? I'm thinking The Great Awakening will be awesome!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The Russia threat is getting old, time to bring up the China threat. What about the threat posed by the heads of the FBI?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I guess it is standard procedure after the NSA and Florida incidents. POTUS_Schedule

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
NEW: Post #756 @ qanonmap.github.io...

Where are the tweets from HRC, BC, CC, Hussein, others re: the shooting today?
Do you believe in EVIL?
Make no mistake, they will all PAY THE PRICE.
Q

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Seriously, maybe they're just fed up with public life and the constant need to tweeter on every thing that happens everywhere? Tweeter always seemed pretty tedious to me.

The only reason to pay attention to their lack of tweets is because it's a Q post, I guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: heffo7

Does it have to be dire? I'm thinking The Great Awakening will be awesome!

Seems to be quite a few expressing fear, apprehension, forboding. Not much of the "Santa is Coming!" emotion.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

NEW: Post #756 @ qanonmap.github.io...

Where are the tweets from HRC, BC, CC, Hussein, others re: the shooting today?
Do you believe in EVIL?
Make no mistake, they will all PAY THE PRICE.
Q

It had been noted that DWS is very, very quiet.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Seriously, maybe they're just fed up with public life and the constant need to tweeter on every thing that happens everywhere? Tweeter always seemed pretty tedious to me.

The only reason to pay attention to their lack of tweets is because it's a Q post, I guess.

I believe it was Rahm Emmanual who said never let a crisis go to waste. This is a crisis and it pushes their agenda. With Democrats (their political power base) losing big in the general ballot, this sort of thing is the chance to make some points and try to drum up an issue.

For the sake of politics alone, they would spout off. Their base would expect it.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So. I follow @CivMilAir on twitter it just announces flights at different times...shows pictures and flight paths. There is a lot of activity today, military and special ops. In case anyone would like to check it out...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

They Tweet every time there's a rumble within the White House. I can't believe how a lady getting a black eye 9 years ago has captivated the liberal buffoons for 7 days straight.

The people Q mentioned are probably in a Secret Society private Chatroom at the moment. Figuring out how to reclaim some power due to the mass shootings, and also how to save their own skin as the investigations close in on their sorry asses.
edit on 2/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Timing is everything. Look at what was scheduled today. Rage! POTUS_Schedule

edit on 14-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: sorry for the stupid popup fixed it

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
None of these posts are showing up on either github for me.

ETA Now they are!
edit on 14-2-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They’ve all been quiet for a while.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

3:30

Things are going to get dicey mid-March
edit on 14-2-2018 by Greenanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

A blatant mockery and slap in the face to survivors, while downplaying the horrors that were suffered. That has been their tactic forever.

They mock the false memory aspect so blatantly. When it is they who create the fake memories to erase what they did.

They forgot one critical thing in their smug complacency. The human brain contains a hard drive, a core. And it is protected by layers upon layers. Nothing is ever deleted from it.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh my...looks like somebody needed a new boogeyman all the sudden. Guess the previous one just wasn't that scary after all.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Israel sent the following memo to 15 different embassies regarding the situation re: Iran and Syria and chemical weapons.

They are ready and willing to escalate if they feel threatened and they are concerned that Iranian forces will take advantage of the situation in Syria to escalate.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Those were my thoughts, and it also seems to confirm thoughts that China and the Trump admin may be cooperating on certain things too.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join