It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Think “True Detective”
edit on 14-2-2018 by Greenanon because: Mods=gods

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: Perfectenemy

3:30

Things are going to get dicey mid-March

The last thing my coder put out warned of a potential nuclear confrontation in March.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Timing is everything. Look at what was scheduled today. Rage! POTUS_Schedule

Trumps crackdown on human trafficking and child sexual abuse strikes at the core of evil. It explains why they hate him so much.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Catching up so apologies if this has been said.

Building on your 72 could refer to muslims/virgins:

The "WARNING_UK_IMMchatter" probably refers to increased internet chatter between UK immigrants being monitored.

The languages chatter has often been used on BBC reporting before/after terrorist actions.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Chelsea means a lot more to Hillary than Bill does.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Think “True Detective”

Season 1 or 2? Cole is one of my fictional heros.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72

that was one of the best seasons of tv i have ever watched. cole is my favorite too! i thought season 2 was terrible when compared to 1. my apologies for going off topic.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Well yeah. I mean, it is a thread about Q posts so...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
CNN playing vid to generate fear that black hats can feed off?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, it does indeed. I have thought that for a long while myself. Ever since the MSM went bat# over the leader of China meeting with POTUS away from the White House, actually. It was like they were freaking out because they couldn't get intel on what was being discussed. Remember that?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Definitely. And to keep the horror front and center in the public focus. They know people will watch it, because it was they who created reality TV. People rubberneck at traffic accidents ffs...looking for blood and gore.

There are a number of reasons why they're showing the footage. None of them benevolent.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I find it disturbing that 5 of those students are still unidentified up to this point. As a parent I would know if my child were dead or alive by now.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72

Both tie into human trafficking through elite pedophila rings.

Season 1 is better though.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
In a government utopia there would be two armed guards at every entrance to all official buildings.

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Again ref IMMchatter, "B_7V" in relation to strike package could be a partial POST CODE (zipcode equivalent).

If so then the B indicates Birmingham and the 7V could be in the Nechells district of Birmingham; which is a poor area with lots of Asians and immigrants.

Have just warned my son to avoid the area :-(

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Think “True Detective”

Stirring up an interdimensional dark nest will need a lot of light to see.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Israel sent the following memo to 15 different embassies regarding the situation re: Iran and Syria and chemical weapons.

They are ready and willing to escalate if they feel threatened and they are concerned that Iranian forces will take advantage of the situation in Syria to escalate.

That is scary stuff. I just knew Israel was gearing up...since the drone from Iran into their airspace and in turn their jet being shot down. That incident is suspect to me...they don't just lose jets easily. Not one since 1983.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

originally posted by: ketsuko
Israel sent the following memo to 15 different embassies regarding the situation re: Iran and Syria and chemical weapons.

They are ready and willing to escalate if they feel threatened and they are concerned that Iranian forces will take advantage of the situation in Syria to escalate.

That is scary stuff. I just knew Israel was gearing up...since the drone from Iran into their airspace and in turn their jet being shot down. That incident is suspect to me...they don't just lose jets easily. Not one since 1983.

Iran hasn't been quite so enabled in a long time either.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Keeps their people confident. They're in control. Without it = sedition. They can't have that.

Repeat after me: "we control the narrative". Once that realization is lost, the war is lost. Sun Tzu.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Are we allowed to comment on Q #753, or is it a current operation and I should wait before posting details investigated?

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join