It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
and
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Originally Q appeared on 4chan back in late October and posted for a fair amount of time before notice was taken outside of that forum. This you already know.

Once a certain point was reached in the general internet awareness and talk of Q spread to other places (reddit, here, etc) it meant that Qs information was reaching a much wider audience. This resulted in dedicated attack posts in threads in which Q had been posting; Calm Before the Storm, aka CBTS. The attacks took many forms from disgusting imagery, cp, and psychological attacks meant to dishearten those who don't have a high tolerance for certain topics and shills attempting to derail the topics to name but a few.

Threads on 4 chan can only be replied to a certain number of times before they are archived. There can also only be a certain number of threads posted to the boards (of which /pol/ is one of many) before the less active threads are dropped. Slide threads were being posted outside the CBTS threads in an attempt to drive the CBTS thread off the bottom of the page.

A slide thread is a nonsense thread or one with very little content which has the purpose of 'sliding' other, more important threads off the bottom of the page; think 'silly 'posts.

4chan also came under multiple DDOS attacks:

A Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack is an attempt to make an online service unavailable by overwhelming it with traffic from multiple sources. They target a wide variety of important resources, from banks to news websites, and present a major challenge to making sure people can publish and access important information.

Then there was also the fact that the mere typing in of the name Bill Priestap would get one ip-banned from 4chan which was evidence of 4 having been compromised.

Eventually, the DDOS attacks, derailing posts (by trolls and shills), and slide threads got to be too much to contend with and thus Q moved to 8chan wherein they created a dedicated board in which to post their drops; greatwakening. This is also where the dedicated q-research board is located.

4chan and 8chan are operated independently of one another and have nothing to do with the other besides sporting a similar format. There are other chan boards as well (2 is a really strange one) but 8 (infinite or full) and 4 (half) are the ones with which most here will be familiar.

Hope this helps.

btw, I'm going to be 49 next month so age has nothing to do with being able to be knowledgeable on these matters.

edit on 14-2-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: tjack
a reply to: KewlDaddyFatty

lead me to this right away fas.org...

great find! It's dated 1997....wonder if it is still the same

link   
Q753

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
God, World News Tonight certainly is ready to go with this shooting story. Stock footage of active shooter drills, talking about gun control, white house response.... The cold way they do it is so disturbing. This shooting reminds me a lot of aurora. Guys turns himself in peaceably, young... Be interesting to see how this unfolds. Q did say to be ready for FF's right??

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm after seeing this i go with FF. MAGA and supporting Daesh makes no sense. BREAKING=> THE DERANGED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS OF FL. SHOOTER NICOLAS CRUZ

They don't even wait for the bodies to get cold before they've got all the convenient incriminating ties and details "discovered" these days, do they. It's almost like their Vegas narrative fail didn't teach them anything.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That was an awesome explanation, J&C.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Much obliged!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

What does COMM SAT 8. False mean?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I am not sure of all the specific language either though I have, over the past year or so, been following the chans. There are apps you can install on your phone where you can then add the different "boards" on 4 Chan... 8 is more complicated to me because it doesn't seem to be as easy to find boards as I guess they are mostly dedicated to exact topics? Like on 4 there is /b/which is "random" /pol/ which is "politically incorrect" and /x/ is "paranormal" on 8 I " think" you have to really know what to search for a specific board like the q research board or the board dedicated to q drops. Those you can find links from google though.

All that aside I was reading through all the Q drops the other day and found many about he/she/them talking about "SEC" checks. It seemed as if they were concerned about 4's insiders actually being compromised and perhaps the wrong people were trying to access the IPs they were using. I cannot imagine Q wouldn't be using like a VPN to hide their location?? Maybe that is not what they meant. Also there was talk in the drops of "device use" like as if 4 was trying to verify drops were coming from the same device. So , not that my understanding is any better, I was left wondering...when Q switched from 4 to 8 was it because of "bad actors" trying to interfere or was it because 8 was easier to not confirm identity? Or maybe 8 is more secure because each board has an owner and therefore Q doesn't have to be as concerned about who is accessing their IP info etc. Q kept saying 4 was comprimised.

If that makes any sense!! Maybe someone here can give a breakdown who really understands it. This is just my thoughts from reading and my very limited understanding of the Chans.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Anyone still think Qanon is a LARP?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

OCMC?
This?

S333: Overhead SIGINT

S333?: Overhead Collection Management Center (OCMC)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Don't know, I'm not in Military Intel.
Could mean the communications satellite is either not operational or not secure.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Probably compromised of some sort. A test of various channels it appears.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Thank you my friend! The people who are archiving and indexing all of the anon intel from those boards are truly heroes and I hope they get full credit for it. I've attempted to follow those threads and it gets pretty confusing fairly quickly .

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: Greenanon

OCMC?
This?

S333: Overhead SIGINT

S333?: Overhead Collection Management Center (OCMC)

There may be several clues in here, remember E5 from the other day with the chess pieces, well here is also an E5

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

this is out of a handbook dated 1997

see tjack's post above

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
EU car attack warning.

Submarine attack warning.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Q754

Q755

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Thank you. I'll have to play around with it some more.

I was curious about the SEC posts...figured it meant security check, but it wasn't making sense how that could provide any verification but now I think I understand.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks to Q's drop, this whole process just took on a new level of seriousness imho. Who can talk like that except someone with authentic Q clearance? It's also starting to look like the timing, did someone call it the delta of Trump's tweets signals an upcoming drop from Q to show synchronization.

Q isn't speaking to the research community alone, but somehow through them, through the people and the platform to communicate directly with all the forces and powers arrayed in the counter-coup to take back the whole Republic.

This is all very terrifying, for people on the WRONG side of things, with ever more sealed indictments by the day. Today I learned that Sessions was called the silent executioner for the work he did in the past.

Will have to update Mr. McRot at some point outside of this thread, but with the utmost humor, charm and civility.

This is all starting to get rather exciting, as the sun lifts ever higher day by day on the elliptical.

Something huge is brewing the likes of which the MSM and the leftists do not have the first clue.

That Trump prophecy comes back to mind here, how God will use Trump to fool the people until Time, Newsweek and the View will have no choice but to say the truths that God as truth wants them to say..

edit on 14-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join