It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Vancouver Sun: Mormon Splinter group involved in taking parents children away for pedophile activities

Former members of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints told the court that in Bountiful, absolute obedience to the prophet is akin to godliness — even a prophet like Warren Jeffs, a convicted pedophile serving a life sentence in Texas.

There is nothing to suggest that the Blackmores reaped any benefits after delivering their 13-year-old into a plural marriage in 2004, or four months later when Brandon took a similar trip with his 16-year-old daughter. Nor does it appear that the couple gained anything years earlier, when they agreed to the marriage of another teenaged daughter to the previous prophet only a few years before his death.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
OMG. CNN is playing video from inside the incident. It is horrifying. I cannot believe they would allow this out...is there zero respect for the dead? I am not saying people should not be able to see it but on their website or something. Not on the nightly news.

Holy #!

I just saw Anderson Cooper come on and they played it again!

That's terrible!

They should not do that?!

Evil! Evil CNN!

So I turned it off.

That's bad what they did by showing in the classroom, a wounded or dead kid laying there another cowering in terror, a teacher saying Oh my God over and over again.

That's sick.

The public didn't need to see that?!!

They love it.

No more CNN.

The evil news network that can't be trusted to report fair and balanced news with journalistic integrity.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

CNN is interviewing kids and parents from the Florida incident.

There was a fire drill at the school earlier today. They made mention of "special ops" on site for it.

The shooter wore a gas mask and pulled the fire alarm and had smoke genades to lure kids out of classrooms.

This feels like a big distraction , I know we all feel that...not saying people did not get shot... Just saying it feels weird.

If clowns in america do create ff is it possible clowns also attacked the nsa today?

Is it possible the nsa is working on the Q team side or the Q team is part of the nsa?

Does anyone think wizards and warlocks could refer to the nsa?

I really hope the internet stays on...and the power. This feels scary.

Stay safe everyone.

I think for me, that is the most chilling aspect of what is currently unfolding. The fact that if this was a distraction, a FF (and I believe it is), means that these people are willing to murder innocent Americans in cold blood for no other reason but to call attention away from their own sorry asses. That should terrify and enrage every single one of us, because people actually do indeed die.

People seem to toss out the idea of a FF so casually these days. I'm not certain that most have actually thought about the implications of that.

These people are willing to end the lives of people they have never even met and therefore have no quarrel with, simply to perpetuate a cover-up. And they know that if they make it political, everyone else will tear each other to shreds without stopping to think about the deeper implications of what is being done to Americans as a nation of people.

Doesn't get much scarier than that.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It was uploaded 3 days ago on the 12th. Rod of God is supposed to be a kinetic orbital weaponplatform that has the damage potential of a nuke but causes no fallout when it hits. The collapse of the tunnel in NK could have been easily caused by the use of such weapon. There are strange videos all over the place lately of red beams,weird rainbow colored clouds or even meteors who aren't behaving like meteors at all. I think the secret war could no longer be kept secret or they just didn't care anymore. We are shifting into something else or the Matrix is failing.

It reminds me of The Cloverfield Paradox. It was released after the superbowl spot aired as a surprise on Netflix. I'm a huge fan of the Cloverfield universe and of course i watched it right away.
:

I have the weird idea that we are actually on a designated prison planet and about to be released.

edit on 14-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

OMG. CNN is playing video from inside the incident. It is horrifying. I cannot believe they would allow this out...is there zero respect for the dead? I am not saying people should not be able to see it but on their website or something. Not on the nightly news.

Holy #!

I just saw Anderson Cooper come on and they played it again!

That's terrible!

They should not do that?!

Evil! Evil CNN!

So I turned it off.

That's bad what they did by showing in the classroom, a wounded or dead kid laying there another cowering in terror, a teacher saying Oh my God over and over again.

That's sick.

The public didn't need to see that?!!

They love it.

No more CNN.

The evil news network that can't be trusted to report fair and balanced news with journalistic integrity.

Come on, man. Cut the cord.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I agree, and am also thinking that this whole thing has the potential to be THE EVENT that I've been seeing references to the past couple of years. I'm still thinking Big, Bigger, Biggest! Google is your friend for references...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: nvm wrong vid

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I don't have cable. Visit their website every now and again to get an idea of what the enemy is peddling today. Saw it on a temporary feed off their website, where they play that horror over and over again like a devilish mind-# that will make your heart skip a beat and your reptilian brainstem do a little twist. Puke!

CNN is the TERRORIST for playing that clip, and then playing it again, and again.

Disgusting and outrageous!!!

There should be a lot of flak over this and I hope to God that the other networks chose not to play it as well...?

edit on 14-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hmm. Project.1851 X-RAY Class Russian SPY CLASS submarine.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Delta could also mean it's go time. Interesting.

Q Post #697 from last week, is starting to make more sense.

[Next week]
[Next week]
[Next week]
Suicide weekend?
Q

Wednesday - ACTION
Thursday - ACTION
Friday -ACTION
Followed by a weekend of possible suicides.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
President Trump should declare CNN a domestic-based terrorist organization, and have the FCC revoke their operating license. I've been asking for this (via Whitehouse.gov) for months.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting week ahead.

That video sounds staged.

Mocking bird media.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This makes a great case for that, big league.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Speaking of power and internet ...

My whole neighborhood loses power last night, blows our backup power supply, and I finally get back online, and you seem to have all let the world go to hell.

What have I missed?!

Are we at war or something?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Delta could also mean it's go time. Interesting.

It could serve as both...changing it up and a signal to move on something else. Progression, next step. Like a checklist maybe. I was thinking about that too.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Tempter

I don't have cable. Visit their website every now and again to get an idea of what the enemy is peddling today. Saw in on a temporary feed, while they play that horror over and over again like a devilish mind-# that will make your heart skip a beat.

CNN is the terrorist for playing that clip, and then playing it again, and again.

Disgusting and outrageous!!!

The reality of gun violence IS disgusting, outrageous, heart breaking and deeply tragic. I don't really understand why you think people should be shielded from seing the truth. The truth may actually wake some people up from their bizarre and passionate love affair with guns.

CNN is certainly a mind terrorist when it comes to lies, gas lighting, political propaganda and brain washing of the public, but they are not terrorists for showing the reality of a school massacre.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Emergency Alerts on Cell Phones becoming a drag at Olympics.

The official sound of the 2018 Winter Olympics is quickly becoming the screech of emergency alerts on people’s cellphones.

Such notifications from local and regional governments are common throughout South Korea. They bear warnings about air pollution, extreme weather, earthquakes, fires and other possible danger. They are very helpful — if you know Korean, because the messages are written in it.

Possibly relevant to increasing emergency messaging even though it's Korea.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
They're hemorrhaging viewers and laying people off so they're doing it for the ratings bump.

Terrible, isn't it?

(In refernce to CNN.)
edit on 14-2-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: heffo7
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I agree, and am also thinking that this whole thing has the potential to be THE EVENT that I've been seeing references to the past couple of years. I'm still thinking Big, Bigger, Biggest! Google is your friend for references...

Of all the Q analysts out there, which one has the best track record of correctly ascertaining what Q is explaining, or predicting? Being a member of ATS for 10 years, I've seen enough "dire prediction" threads. If the Q-group is real, I'd like to "tune in" and follow whomever seems to be most attuned to the Q phenomena.

link   
Evidence they may be looking to sacrifice Bill. This claims it would be over #MeToo, but there could be other reasons that have been discussed here.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join