It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Skyfloating

Not necessarily disagreeing, but what's your solution to the inevitable rise of AI?

Re: Deep, general, autonomous A.I. - how about.. DON'T DO IT!!!

Edit: I realize the question wasn't addressed to me, but had to chip in on this. At a certain level it's related and relevant ie: what's the point of saving the Republic, only to enter into an age of trans/de-humanism with Google black hats and CIA satanists, neither of whom can be trusted, in control of it?

I love everything that Elon Musk says about it, up to the point where he says "if you can't beat it, join it" and then he goes on about the "neural lace".

That's the way i thint the Vatican and others have approached "Satan" and/or black hat off-world PTB.

Everything hinges on how this century unfolds, and we're well into it already.

just my two cents for whatever it's worth.

edit on 14-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: interupt42

I see a change of power occurring behind the scenes no doubt, just not convinced the new puppet master is going to be any better ,worse, or the same?

Its healthy to remain skeptical. Im pretty sure Trump and Team Q are using NSA Mass Surveillance to operate the way they do. I believe they are using all the blackmail material and that this is behind numerous resignations in Hollywood, Corporate World, Politics. Thats certainly cause for concern. But not as much a cause for concern as the utter corruption and depravity currently being uncovered, imo.

I agree with all that and i welcome it. Im just questioning if in the end we are just changing the old puppet master for a new one? While its hard to imagine it being worse it certanly could be.

edit on 27228America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2018 00:27:43 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

How much Elite pedoSatanic ritualism are we allowed to cover here without going p-gate?

Monarch programming drugged children for consumption?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Thank you!

So I am on my phone but several people on that chat were saying if you right click any of the Q images it gives you something... Anyone tried this? Anyone know what the equivalent of right click is on a phone? I'm going to see if I can figure this out, but they didn't say what it gives you...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Just call it pedogate, and back it up whatever you're saying, while trying to keep it PG rated.

I was considerating sharing some info and research about Andrew Kline along with a pic of a doll-like little girl sitting on the oval office desk..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Yeah that was another issue I had, Dr. Corsi is great but he can't be batting a thousand like they think he is. If Corsi de-coded it, they are done and ready to move on. Think Corsi is off when it comes to some of the military jargon Q drops. Haven't checked out the chans tonight. Don't like to head over there unless I'm desperate for new angles on Q. They having any luck?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

How much Elite pedoSatanic ritualism are we allowed to cover here without going p-gate?

Monarch programming drugged children for consumption?

Hopefully none, this thread is already against terms and conditions by using another board as a reference

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Thank you!

So I am on my phone but several people on that chat were saying if you right click any of the Q images it gives you something... Anyone tried this? Anyone know what the equivalent of right click is on a phone? I'm going to see if I can figure this out, but they didn't say what it gives you...

Same thing happens that always does...dropdown menu to save image, search image, etc. when I right click any of them. How is it supposed to give you something?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I appreciate the answer. I just don't see how that's a viable solution. AI is going to change everything and like the internet, it will be used for good and evil.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Aaaand today's coincidence is being brought to you...

United Airlines flight makes emergency landing in Hawaii after engine cover flies off

United Airlines engine disintegrates over Pacific, forcing emergency landing

ATS thread: United 777 loses cowling in flight by Zaphod58

Hmmmmmh, ballistic missile alerts, emergency landings... Something very alarming about Hawaii lately. I wonder who was aboard that plane? And where did I read about United Airlines recently again? Oh right:#730 (snippet)

United Airlines to Guantanamo Bay?

Also back in November: #151 (snippet)

Why did POTUS depart Manila 30 min ahead of schedule?
Why is AF1 landing in Hawaii?
Does AF1 have in-air refueling ability?

edit on 14-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The stupid liberal media is always behind the info curve. They're criticizing the President for budgeting $4.6 million for each of the 15 prisoners at Guantanamo Bay.

www.rawstory.com...

One day soon, they'll wake up and understand why $69 million was allocated for 2019. And hopefully, some of those new prisoners will be top people in the liberal media.

edit on 2/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Check your inbox.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Possible key to numerical [markers] on pastebin ... fill the void with pastebin

https:// .com/k6wEetUv
edit on 14-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: formating

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

They aren’t magnolia blossoms.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I'm sure the recent plane crash in which two Hillary Clinton informants were killed, was a coincidence.

Source?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I can not seem to figure it out, the chat I saw earlier said there was some code found by right clicking the picures Q dropped. I cannot find anything...the chat was moving fast and not too descriptive. I have been surfing the chans to see if there is anything, just many crazy rabbit holes from what I can tell. Hopefully if it is anything interesting someone here can figure it out!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I can not seem to figure it out, the chat I saw earlier said there was some code found by right clicking the picures Q dropped. I cannot find anything...the chat was moving fast and not too descriptive. I have been surfing the chans to see if there is anything, just many crazy rabbit holes from what I can tell. Hopefully if it is anything interesting someone here can figure it out!

Last picture (from #749)

aed8f11cd6613d0d03492d6d63575bf771e783f61cf85e107141a314c90d97e8.jpeg

minus the .jpeg

aed8f11cd6613d0d03492d6d63575bf771e783f61cf85e107141a314c90d97e8

Could be some crypto key or maybe can be converted from dunno hex to ascii or something along those lines?

The pic from #742

cf3df150312daf57e78936f983fbc527f2e058c6b13e40d90607face2f873184

cf3df150312daf57e78936f983fbc527f2e058c6b13e40d90607face2f873184

Two faces?
Two-faced?
Phase 2?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

abcdef are digits in hexadecimal numeral system. FA CE will jump up quite often ...

Add:
hexadecimal system is widely used in programming because it is "human readable" and "computer friendly". In user space it is often used for naming temporary directories or creating generic file names. For example camera may use date, time and few digits random number to create "hexadecimal" file name of picture.

If there is some hidden message, it is not face ...
edit on 14-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

They aren’t magnolia blossoms.

No? They look like Genies to me. Of course it is blurry af but they look just like wide open Genies.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I hope so...I'm really curious now! I

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join