It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Link not working.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: TomLawless

Link not working.

Trying to fix it. I don't know what's up. I'll post the url and we can copy and paste.

https:///k6wEetUv

Does ats not allow pastebin links or urls?

It's pastebin dot com / k6wEetUv
edit on 14-2-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
www.google.com...

top link..

think pastebin is censored here.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
www.google.com...

top link..

think pastebin is censored here.

Thanks!!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BREAKING: 3 Shot @ NSA HQ.

FORT MEADE, Md. - Police are investigating the report of a possible multiple shooting at Fort Meade in Anne Arundel County. The report of the shooting was said to have happened near a visitors gate off of Route 32 at the U.S. military base around 7:15 a.m. Wednesday.

The investigation is centering around the National Security Agency building along Canine Road. Route 32 near the base is closed in both directions at this time. The conditions of the possible victims are unknown at this time.

www.fox5atlanta.com...

Interesting, Q posted this yesterday

Feb 13 2018 02:59:27
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 479712
SEC_TEST
Q

As in Security Test?

I have been at such place and surely they couldn't have thought as this being an effective plan from what has been released? It does appear to me this might have been a test of sorts. Perhaps by real infiltrators or perhaps internally manufactured to test weaknesses or to follow after something?

edit on 42228America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2018 08:42:55 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42 I think he was merely testing the board security before posting. It has happened on a few occasions

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Early thoughts:
'COMET' PG gambit by Clowns.
Useful in getting all Q talk censored/shut down/banned on Twitter...and threads such as ours put in RATS.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Ha, he blocked me from his twitter. I kept asking him if he was ready for jail etc.
I guess he can't take it @davmicrot

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
nvm

I'm not a moderator.

edit on 14-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: interupt42 I think he was merely testing the board security before posting. It has happened on a few occasions

Yeah that makes sense but these mornings incident not so much? I thought the timing was interesting but when crazy is involved you cant look at things logically. However this incident reeks of a test of sorts from what has been released so far.
edit on 09228America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2018 09:09:07 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42 Interesting thought you have had there. I wonder if anyone has correlated the times of the sec tests done on Q's board to any attacks attempted attacks or events of that nature hmm

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not a moderator but definitely on to something.

The response to PG was brutal, coordinated and effective.

How did we let them make a forbidden conspiracy theory?

That’s more suspicious than the actual theory.

I’ll stop now.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

I wonder if anyone has correlated the times of the sec tests done on Q's board to any attacks attempted attacks or events of that nature hmm

Half @ss attempt but might be worth looking at. Sadly I think it might be that its just that easy to pick a date and find an Attack going on that involves the US.

Feb 11 2018 15:20:05 Q !UW.yye1fxo 82
SEC_TEST Q

Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack
By IVAN NECHEPURENKO, NEIL MacFARQUHAR and THOMAS GIBBONS-NEFFFEB. 13, 2018

www.nytimes.com...

Jan 27 2018 12:13:53 Q !UW.yye1fxo 68 '
SEC_TEST Q

Jan 29, 2018
The latest attacks can be regarded as a response to the recent US military offensive in the Afghan provinces Helmand, Nangarhar, Kunduz and others, said A.D. Mohammad Arif, an Afghan security expert.

www.dw.com...

Jan 22 2018 22:19:54 Q !UW.yye1fxo 52
SEC_TEST Q

Jan 22 2018 22:09:27
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b189f8
SEC_TEST
Q

New reported chemical weapons attack in Syria as US calls out Russia
ABC News-Jan 22, 2018
abcnews.go.com...

The National Today Jan 24, 2018
Kentucky shooting is 11th U.S. school attack of new year
www.cbc.ca...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42 I agree one would have to be very careful as you say because you could literally link it to anything. although that is some interesting coincidences you have pulled up there.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

its because Jimmy Comet threatened lawsuits for libel.
nobody wants to go down like buzzfeed

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yeah, I have to say with this one I agree with the debunkers:

Fact Check: Did 'Two Russian Citizens Set to Testify Against Hillary Clinton' Die in the Moscow Plane Crash?

Looks like Q made an error. I hope the Anon's check into this with him.

It suggests that he ran the names from the passenger list (which he appears to have accessed very fast) and noted that name, but without the fact checking or background intel.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not a moderator but definitely on to something.

The response to PG was brutal, coordinated and effective.

How did we let them make a forbidden conspiracy theory?

That’s more suspicious than the actual theory.

I’ll stop now.

Conditioning is a hell of a drug.

One can see what folks have been conditioned to be outraged at, what is acceptable, and what is not these past weeks. Political outrage, meaningless by fact, is encouraged, while outrage at really dark things is, meh. My favorite; outrage over political hypocrisy.

Outrage at conspiracy theories is of course CIA created and tragic comedy. CIA creates term "conspiracy theory" and handbook on how to deal with people who doubt JFK story. 60 years later regular folks are using their crafted mind controlled techniques on their own friends and family to help them think right. _javascript:icon('
')

"...gate" =

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
A couple observations about the pics with Clinton and the portraits of the Obama's.

1. The magnolia is thought to be most like the oldest flowers on Earth. They have an "Controversial Sex Life"

Flowers are the sexual organs of more than 360,000 species of plants alive today, all derived from a single common ancestor in the distant past.

theconversation.com...

2. It looks like JP and the man to his right ARE the back legs to his chair, look how close they are standing and position of their legs where chair legs should be. I think TAT nailed the "marriage" implication", what I see is that BC is "their bitch".

3. The portrait of MO has illuminate symbolism all over the dress, and side by side with BO's portrait she stands out as the more powerful of the 2, remember when OB was asked what scared him ? He said " umm Miche....I mean Michelle scares me"

4. Not much more to add on OB's portrait that you guys haven't already pointed out other then he is stepping on one of the flowers.
I can't believe the MSM isn't screaming about the artist's past paintings of black women decapitating white women and WHY this artist was chosen? I guess according to Hillary and her "gang" it was the "white" women jumping the Democratic ship that caused her to lose to Trump.

Happy Valentine's Day......lol...ironically I work with flowers, one more wonderful thing that these creeps have tried to "deflower" .....well tell them suck it and buy your sweetheart some flowers or maybe a tree to plant !

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Clown fingerprints on that Savage rd job.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

rd(rapid deployment?)

you think it was a statement? a sec. test? diversion?

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join