It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Nov 22 2017 13:28:01
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
ID: pD23hqrn
U1 – CA – EU – ASIA – IRAN/NK
Iran Deal.
Why is this relevant?
Re-read drops re: NK / Iran.
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Which couple was photographed covered in gold?
The public release was a mistake.
Who released the picture?
Who has all the information?
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Can you locate one other pic w/ Y head covered in gold?
What does this represent?
/_
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.
Q

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Excellent. THANK YOU.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

? The rape charges had already been dropped

www.bbc.com...

I think this was for the bs lesser charge of not showing up to court.. unless something changed recently?
edit on 37228America/ChicagoTue, 13 Feb 2018 23:37:54 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Well when I just clicked your link it didnt work, the twitter one...did it go poof? Also what is the youtube channel you were talking about? #24-7 ... Brings up a bunch.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Here's a leftist newspaper supporting Trump:

Congress just did something extraordinary for vulnerable children

Its not about left-right. The CIA-Mockingbird "liberal" media is not liberal by any stretch.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

www.bbc.com...

I think this was for the bs lesser charge of not showing up to court.. unless something changed recently?

Sorry, I was referencing this (also leftist) ARTICLE that Assange retweeted.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

www.bbc.com...

Yes it is his skipping bail in the UK I believe which is really problimatic for his leaving the embassy, if he is really still there...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'm sure the recent plane crash in which two Hillary Clinton informants were killed, was a coincidence.

Just like this was a coincidence:

The world is full of random bad luck coincidences that happen for no reason at all.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Look...more coincidences.

The recent plane crashes were also coincidences.

All coincidence folks.

This is also just a coincidence:

Move along. The whole thing was a psyop, built on silly little coincidences.

The Memo turned out to be a complete dud. Means nothing.

Julian Assange is a Russian Agent.

Trump is mentally ill.

Q is psyop.

Move along now.

Magnolia blossoms in that last pic with the portrait in it. Did you notice that?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Well when I just clicked your link it didnt work, the twitter one...did it go poof? Also what is the youtube channel you were talking about? #24-7 ... Brings up a bunch.

edit on 13-2-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
MSM: AI will be a Billion Times smarter than humans and humans need to merge with it

Ian Pearson, a futurist at Futurizon, said there will need to be a link between AI and a human brain.

Elon Musk said last year that humans must merge with machines to not be irrelevant in the age of AI.

The final frontier of dehumanization.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: METACOMET
Q Bracket messages

Link is broken or something...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: METACOMET
Q Bracket messages

Link is broken or something...

Been happening a lot tonight.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

This was an issue I had with the stream, when I said something about it on the chat, I was banned for 48 hours. I know they are just volunteers but man, it was frustrating. For awhile there, they were talking down about the YT chat and that the chat wasn't as up to speed on the issues at hand as they were. Later that night when they were discussing their personal stories about how they ended up on the Q chat, 3/4 of them said that they had just started learning about illuminati and deep state subjects for a couple months. I had to laugh to myself, and say," welcome to the rabbit hole." I've got about 10 years of research on this stuff and still consider myself a rookie haha.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jacksonsman1

This was an issue I had with the stream, when I said something about it on the chat, I was banned for 48 hours. I know they are just volunteers but man, it was frustrating. For awhile there, they were talking down about the YT chat and that the chat wasn't as up to speed on the issues at hand as they were. Later that night when they were discussing their personal stories about how they ended up on the Q chat, 3/4 of them said that they had just started learning about illuminati and deep state subjects for a couple months. I had to laugh to myself, and say," welcome to the rabbit hole." I've got about 10 years of research on this stuff and still consider myself a rookie haha.

Yeah. They're insufferable, and they take everything Corsi says as gospel.

I have a feeling they are chasing their tails with the twitter find, but the chans are on it, so we shall see.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
a reply to: interupt42

Here's a leftist newspaper supporting Trump:

Congress just did something extraordinary for vulnerable children

Its not about left-right. The CIA-Mockingbird "liberal" media is not liberal by any stretch.

I wasnt saying its neccasary a left vs a right thing , as i believe they ultimately work for the same highest bidder on most issues and keep us divided along with the msm.

What i was saying is the imbalance of those being thrown down the cliff by Q and his aliance primarly to trump makes me a little wary .

I see a change of power occurring behind the scenes no doubt, just not convinced the new puppet master is going to be any better ,worse, or the same?

Regardless im not against the toilet being flushed of the old turds

edit on 07228America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2018 00:07:53 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
John Brennen, Islamic convert, and ghoul, who refused to be sworn into office on the Bible, lying and perjuring himself under questioning by Trey Gowdy, back in May, 2017.

edit on 14-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Not necessarily disagreeing, but what's your solution to the inevitable rise of AI?

edit on 14-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I see a change of power occurring behind the scenes no doubt, just not convinced the new puppet master is going to be any better ,worse, or the same?

Its healthy to remain skeptical. Im pretty sure Trump and Team Q are using NSA Mass Surveillance to operate the way they do. I believe they are using all the blackmail material and that this is behind numerous resignations in Hollywood, Corporate World, Politics. Thats certainly cause for concern. But not as much a cause for concern as the utter corruption and depravity currently being uncovered, imo.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

This is probably how hillary got bernie to back down. Probably sent him a link to the news story on its anniversary, saying how sad it was and how much she loved JFK Jr. Then later the thugs showed up to ensure bernie understood and would comply with his role as controlled opposition.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join