It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That was a warning

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yeah, I have to say with this one I agree with the debunkers:

Fact Check: Did 'Two Russian Citizens Set to Testify Against Hillary Clinton' Die in the Moscow Plane Crash?

Looks like Q made an error. I hope the Anon's check into this with him.

It suggests that he ran the names from the passenger list (which he appears to have accessed very fast) and noted that name, but without the fact checking or background intel.

Fact checks of any website are complete BS. Snopes is the prime example of distorting the "facts." My take on the whole airplane crash is that either a passenger that wasn't on the official list was the intended target or it was a warning shot to all witnesses/whistleblowers with the same name who are about to come forward that they could be taken out quite easily. We are up against evil itself. They would sacrifice millions to kill one specific target. That is why i have no sympathy for anyone involved with them.

Since i'm following all paths down the various rabbit holes the new Galactic Federation video caught my attention and the message was pretty loud and clear. I'm still open to all possibilities and that the war rages on above and beneath earth.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

but how do you convince a person(s) to go on such a useless kamikaze run?
threaten their family?
brainwashing?
blackmail?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

threaten their family?
brainwashing?
blackmail?

Ironically The Blacklist show proved how this could be accomplished quite easily. Pick a target that is either in high debt or terminal ill and promise them an enormous payday for their loved ones and boom you got a person who would do anything.
edit on 14-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There is a reason for the old saying knowledge is power! Blackmail is said reason. when you got the goods on someone you can get them to do literally anything.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Those are good places to start.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

MAGA PILL on twatter has a few pics up showing that the people in the SUV were actually trying to LEAVE the NSA compound, not get into it. I'd post a link but I can't access twatter from my work computer. Saw it on my mobile.

It'll be interesting to see if anything comes of this or if it just disappears like most other things.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: strangernstrangeland

Saw the suv got turned around and blocked off.

Can’t say if coming or going.

Can say you don’t get in without everyone knowing you’re there.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: strangernstrangeland
a reply to: IAMTAT

MAGA PILL on twatter has a few pics up showing that the people in the SUV were actually trying to LEAVE the NSA compound, not get into it. I'd post a link but I can't access twatter from my work computer. Saw it on my mobile.

It'll be interesting to see if anything comes of this or if it just disappears like most other things.

Indeed, looks like they were trying to get out, not in. Some kind of op by the black hats that went wrong?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So a 5 eyes + one ??? I have always been suspect of this for a few reasons . It seemed to be a divide and conquer strategity worked out in the early days of Colonial Conquest in NA . A small clue is a place called Saint Pierre and Miquelon en.wikipedia.org... If France and Britain were as mortal enemy's as history tells us then why allow them to control that place .

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

That's probably the more likely scenario. I'm amazed that no one died from the gunshots.

www.fox5atlanta.com...

According to the story, the SUV was attempting to get in through the gate. The pics show them trying to leave when they were stopped. Not sure if its a something or a nothing. Probably will never know.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Source It's kinda long article, maybe pertinent to thread?

VLADIMIR PUTIN: THE NEW WORLD ORDER WORSHIPS SATAN
November 30, 2015
Operation Gladio terrorist Michael Ledeen explains:
“‘Creative destruction is our middle name, both within our society and abroad. We tear down the old order every day, from business to science, literature, art, architecture, and cinema to politics and the law. Our enemies have always hated this whirlwind of energy and creativity which menaces their traditions (whatever they may be) and shames them for their inability to keep pace … We must destroy them to advance our historic mission.’
“Putin is stopping New World Order ‘creative destruction’ in Syria and Ukraine. He is part of a growing coalition opposing the NWO – not just religious traditionalists, but also progressive anti-globalization forces, including Hugo Chavez inspired anti-imperialists in Latin America.”

But the crucial point here is that Putin, like Emmanuel Kant and even John Adams and others, understands that a nation cannot exist without objective morality, and objective morality cannot exist without Logos,[7] the essence and sustainer of the moral universe.

In that sense, and whether he notices it or not, Putin was implicitly or indirectly attacking the Neo-Darwinian ideology, which states that objective morality is an illusion and has no metaphysical basis. It is here that we find again that Neo-Darwinian metaphysics is intellectually useless and worthless because it denies the very essence of a moral universe.

Thayer repeats this thesis over and over in the course of the book:

“An ultimate causal explanation for warfare based in evolutionary theory begins with the recognition that warfare contributes to fitness in certain circumstances because successful warfare lets the winner acquire resources.
At the other end of the political spectrum, David Cameron likened Putin to Hitler.[29] John McCain, Lindsey Graham, among other usual suspects, have all placed Putin and Hitler on an equal footing.

“And thus, overcoming our temerity, let each man choose: will he remain a witting servant of the lies, or has the time come for him to stand straight as an honest man, worthy of the respect of his children and contemporaries?”[35]

Perhaps Putin is saying enough is enough. And this maybe one reason why nearly all the major news outlets have been relentlessly slandering him. Kevin Barrett ended up his excellent article saying, “God bless President Putin, who is putting the fear of God into the New World Order.” Let us hope that he will never be weary in well doing, for in due season he shall reap, if he faints not.

blog with links
Add

June 14, 2007
Carreño also emphasized that the statements of the US State Department have to be understood taking into account the hostility that exists between the Venezuelan government and Washington.
"It is obvious that the politics of the revolutionary Venezuelan government make the implementation of the US imperial plan for Latin America and the Caribbean difficult," said Carreño, assuring that the intention of the US State Department is to "generate a communicational campaign on an international level in order to damage the prestige that president Chavez has."

edit on (2/14/1818 by loveguy because: thought pertinent

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Brazilian Police detail child sacrifice to Moloch, involving celebrity "prosperity teacher" Silvio Rodrigues

NOVO HAMBURGO, Brazil (ChurchMilitant.com) - Details are emerging of a grisly satanic ritual involving the dismemberment of children in South America. Brazilian police recently disclosed the details of an on-going investigation about the murder of two young siblings offered as human sacrifice in a demonic ritual last August. The corpses of the children (a boy, 8, and a girl, 10) were found dismembered in September in the city of Novo Hamburgo, in Southern Brazil. According to the police statement, the children were sold by their own parents in Argentina.

The "prosperity ritual" in worship of Moloch, the ancient demon of child sacrifice, was commissioned by real state businessman Jair da Silva, along with his two sons, a friend, his business associate and his Argentinian employee (a former disciple of the satanist who performed the ritual), in charge of finding blood-related siblings for the sacrifice. Da Silva paid the high wizard, Silvio Fernandes Rodrigues, $25,000 to perform the ritual, aimed at "bringing financial success to his business."

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I’m guessing yesterday’s closed door session didn’t go exactly the way the Senate Committee had wanted.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Is it just me or are all of the 2018 Q posts removed from that board?

Fred..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Okay, weird. From one PC, Dec 2017. Other one, I see up to Feb 13 2018. Even after a full shutdown and restart.

Fred..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Draw and quarter would be a punishment too good for these... entities. I think some public executions are in order.

I'm a big student of psychology and I can't understand how people get to be so vile. Previous victims wanting to see what their perpetrator felt when they were victimized is the only thing I can figure. Other than that, I can't understand.

Either way, they need to be removed from this plane of existence.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: strangernstrangeland
a reply to: Skyfloating

Draw and quarter would be a punishment too good for these... entities. I think some public executions are in order.

I'm a big student of psychology and I can't understand how people get to be so vile. Previous victims wanting to see what their perpetrator felt when they were victimized is the only thing I can figure. Other than that, I can't understand.

Either way, they need to be removed from this plane of existence.

I think in a lot of cases, the former sex abuse victim feels like they've "paid their dues," so now it's their turn to be the dominant one. That's the only way I can make sense of those people.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: dashen

threaten their family?
brainwashing?
blackmail?

Ironically The Blacklist show proved how this could be accomplished quite easily. Pick a target that is either in high debt or terminal ill and promise them an enormous payday for their loved ones and boom you got a person who would do anything.

I believe that’s also part of the plot from Star Trek Into Darkness (suicidally blows up Starfleet facility to save his daughter from terminal illness).

Not all that relevant but now I can feel like I’ve contributed, even if it’s just a teeny bit.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Sorry but that is just another lame excuse to explain their vile behavior and garner some sympathy. As a victim myself i never had the urge to harm any children infact i loathe child abusers and i want them all to die slowly and painfully as possible. It stays with you forever and i studied various child molestation and abuse cases all my life and there is really no cure to keep the children safe except to get rid of the perpetrators permanently. Yeah i know morals and our society forbids to take such drastic measures but i would glady accept them to be implemented in our "justice" system.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join