It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: tigertatzen

I don't want to burst your bubble. because you lay out some really awesome posts. But are you unfamiliar with what Escape Room is? Frrom my experience, there is nothing nefarious about it. I've been to several in my area.

It's actually challenging for all ages, not just kids.

Yes, I am well aware of what the game is lol. However...I have a history with these people, I know how they like to do things. So anything that involves kids and has other possible flags, I will look further into, and I will share it with the group.

I know these people. You're not bursting any bubbles. If I find nothing, then all the better. If I do, I will expose them, in any way I can.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
WTF?!?!

REALLY?

www.standardhotels.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Skyfloating
NBC: Catalina Island: Gansters Paradise

Catalina is accessible only by private plane or boat

Private islands and private Jets? Sounds like Pedo Paradise. Time to dig deeper fellas/ladies.

What is the "dark web"? Supposedly, a lot of their communication occurs there. Do you need a special Internet Provider to log in to it?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Private islands and private Jets? Sounds like Pedo Paradise. Time to dig deeper fellas/ladies.

What is the "dark web"? Supposedly, a lot of their communication occurs there. Do you need a special Internet Provider to log in to it?

You need TOR and an understanding. Both of which I abstained from.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The Standard has made for some really strange connections.

That Abramovic page is as red as flags get.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I took a stroll through Harrisburg.

Too easy...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The owl has been the symbol and mascot for Temple University since its founding in the 1880s. Temple was the first school in the United States to adopt the owl as its symbol or mascot. The owl, a nocturnal hunter, was initially adopted as a symbol because Temple University began as a night school for young people of limited means. Russell Conwell, Temple's founder, encouraged these students with the remark: "The owl of the night makes the eagle of the day."

I would imagine that young, poor people were easy to make disappear at night. You'd be right to call me crazy for saying that until you find out who is/was on the board of trustees.

A bag of scum

I'm going for a "deep dive" to see what I come up with.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You need TOR and an understanding. Both of which I abstained from.

OK..thanks. I'll do some research to ascertain what you're referring to.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

The Standard has made for some really strange connections.

That Abramovic page is as red as flags get.

Man. You really have a thing with understatements huh?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Nothing

to

see

here.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Carroll was (is?) A fairly well-known satirist.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Speaking of Temple University...

Bill Cosby White Owl

What did I just see????

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sessions/Rosenstein/Franciso had dinner together in the back corner of a restaurant tonight.
Photo: twitter.com...

Based on their body language, do you think they were brainstorming ideas for naming a Special Prosecutor?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

A decade with your face jammed in real world demonic iconography tends to dull the shock.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

WTF?!?!

REALLY?

Oh Boy.....some "Fun" events coming to the Standard Hotel in March !

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Carroll was (is?) A fairly well-known satirist.

IDK ? lol...maybe I was duped ? Won't be the first or last time I suspect.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: tigertatzen

I don't want to burst your bubble. because you lay out some really awesome posts. But are you unfamiliar with what Escape Room is? Frrom my experience, there is nothing nefarious about it. I've been to several in my area.

It's actually challenging for all ages, not just kids.

I've been to an Escape Room too. Quite boring imo

We probe around and get a few misses now and then.

It's not the game itself I'm referring to. Easy to dismiss on the surface...which is precisely how they hide. Just a boring, ordinary game. What a silly idea that there could be anything nefarious going on.

However, a little digging shows the 501c nonprofit that runs this particular game on this particular island, Catalina Youth Arts Exchange, also has an organization under its umbrella called Kids at Play, headquartered in Avalon as well.

It takes more digging to find any links to this organization, but when I finally found one link to its supposed site, it takes me straight to a godaddy sign up page.

They rent out private rooms with no age restrictions at this attraction. If you read their verbiage and you're looking for red flags of pedophilia, there are plenty of them there.

The island was founded by the Wrigley gum magnate. Who used to sell Zeno gum before he branded. Which is connected directly to the pedophile, baby eating de Rothschild family.

There is also a Wrigley who was a Rothschild banker. Quite likely there are familial ties.

It's not about the game. It's about who is running the organisations that are getting tax free funding for the game facility, and who else might have access to any children who are left alone at any time on that island.

These people use family attractions routinely as front operations for child sexual abuse. That is a fact.

Amusement parks are a favorite because there are so many people everywhere and kids go off in small groups without parental supervision. Disney is probably the very best example of that.

Still sound boring?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

WTF?!?!

REALLY?

Yes indeed. Everything. Is connected.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Its like hanging out in seedy parts of town. I avoid it.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Sessions/Rosenstein/Franciso had dinner together in the back corner of a restaurant tonight.
Photo: twitter.com...

Based on their body language, do you think they were brainstorming ideas for naming a Special Prosecutor?

Q said to trust Jeff Sessions...but I'm not so sure. He's been incredibly slow.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
OMG....check this one out, is that kids sneaking into rooms ?

darn they keep changing the top picture in some sort of loop, but it was absolutely showing the silhouettes of kids sneaking in rooms.
edit on 28-2-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join