It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I just want to say that I miss seeing you guys in other threads on ATS. I know some of you poke in elsewhere, but it's not enough for me....it's not like it used to be.

ATS is turning into the DailyKos...other than this thread.

I visit the tread often and have been concerned about the same thing. Also, there are really good leads and new info that could be brought to the boards for discussion. Would help prevent ATS death and perhaps give new insight for Q discussions.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I think Q's posts about Adam Schiff (#653 thru #657 @ qanonmap.github.io... ) are tied to criminal activity at the Standard Motel and subsequent helicopter crash.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
I've seen a few references here mentioning that these people have to almost allude to their secret behaviours for some kind of religious or karmic reason. Does anyone have any more info in this? Is that a satanic belief?

It goes to the idea that the global elites are a kind of mystery religion occult cabal. They work a sort of ritual magic and one of the rules they have to follow is to tell the world what they are doing. Of course, if everyone knew what they were about, people would take steps to avoid it, and that's where a lot of conspiracy, particularly truther conspiracy, of various sorts comes in -- things like predictive programming where you will see all the videos and theories about the 9/11 disaster in various media prior to it happening for one example, come in.

How far you want to jump down this particular rabbit hole is up to you, of course.

And if comes in several different shades which is why I simply called it a mystery religion cabal rather than satanic or anything like that because there are different interpretations of it.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Tangential Q-ness

I'd say by the language that is more then tangential.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I've seen a few references here mentioning that these people have to almost allude to their secret behaviours for some kind of religious or karmic reason. Does anyone have any more info in this? Is that a satanic belief?

The symbol or sigil needs to be represented and hidden in plain sight for them to get off with lots of #s and giggles (think Obama), while also reveling in what it REALLY means and signifies - or there's no power draw for them. The idea is one of daring to be so evil in the background and basement, that at the foreground level in terms of what's represented symbolically or in person, that no one would ever guess, and then there's the plausible deniability since the symbol contains many meaning and many levels, with more and more theistic occultism occurring at each level of the "hierarchy" of powers and principalities ie: John Podesta hopes there are evil alien entities out there somewhere - unto the point where they would turn heaven upside down and replace God with the devil if they could persuade enough people to go along with the illusion ie: that nothing's going on.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I don't know if it's death as much as it is the predictable. Things that lean more right are "the man" now. During the Obama years, it was the left that was "the man." Seems to me that it would be natural to see a shift toward more left leaning anti-government stuff much like many of the more leftward leaning posters were complaining that this place was terribly right leaning during Obama's time.

Of course, if this thread is to be believed, this is part of the issue, but getting people to see that is tough. This isn't about a good/bad, right/left but about a concerted, coordinated effort at the top comprising people in power from both sides and especially those appointed, not elected.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I just wanted to say when I posted this link awhile ago I thought of your user name
now hearing your backstory I thought this blog might REALLY interest you. Again I have no idea how much is true but if even some of it is...well it's eye opening to say the least. It has made me question many of my musical heroes. My parents moved to San Fran in the late 60s from Canada. They stayed not even a year and came home. It wasn't for them! I wasn't born until the mid 70s but I still love much of what was their music. Being in your wheelhouse I thought you might really find some of this stuff interesting when you have time. Anyone else too...suffice to say it's pretty heavy

This is a thread to discuss the famous and the infamous, all of the different links between various celebrities, their deaths, Project MKULTRA, the Manson family, serial killers, assassins, the drug scene, the Military Industrial Complex, Establishment Paedophilia, Satanism and anything else that is relevant to this topic.

ifers.123.st...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hows THIS for timing?

Trump tweets support for arming teachers

www.cnn.com...

TODAY:

POLICE: Teacher Reportedly With Gun Barricaded Inside Classroom; Shots Reported

truepundit.com...

WATCH how this story unfolds, folks.
I'm calling FF stunt right now.

Seriously. This morning, fakebook was teeming with memes mocking teachers with guns; cartoons with teachers shooting their own students because of their ineptitude with a firearm, stuff like that.

Now it's like they switched it up. Look at what happens to your innocent children when you give teachers the right to carry firearms.

I will throw in my opinion as a mother, however. I can think of at least six teachers that my daughter had who shouldn't be trusted with a spork, much less a loaded firearm in a classroom full of children.

Granted, I can't see most of them ever packing in the first place...might break a nail or something. But there's always that one closet psycho in every bunch, just waiting for an excuse to emerge.

There would need to be some serious regulation if teachers are allowed to carry. Like...aptitude testing and full psych eval.

But I think teachers in general should be vetted that way. We're entrusting our most vulnerable and innocent souls to these people.

And a chilling possibility has occurred to me as well...a lot of ritual sexual abuse has been reported about schools, daycares, etc. It's really rampant when you start digging.

These creatures rule their students with fear. Can you just imagine how effective a loaded weapon in the hands of an abuser who has them all trapped in one place for hours every day would be at subduing children?

However, because I trust the plan, I feel confident that this threat will be eliminated. They're calling attention to their own duplicity and corruption in their frantic attempts to avoid the wheel of Karma barreling toward them as the finish line approaches...what's the opposite of a Hail Mary? Hail Moloch?

They're demonizing teachers with weapons because we're getting too close to exposing why people should REALLY be worried about teachers.

And did you notice how quickly it was wrapped up? Yet it was immediately made an enormous sensation of.

It seems so stupid to attempt something like this when the bodies in Florida are barely cold, yet. But they are desperate. Do they think they can escape what is coming? They know that they cannot.

It reminds me of that scene in Zombieland where that rowdy ass zombie chick is coming at the guy in the bathroom and he just starts chucking whatever he can grab at her; toilet paper rolls, spraying her right in the grill with bug spray😹😹😹😹

It's like that. They don't even care if people are openly questioning WTF is going on anymore. It actually helps them out, because it creates even more confusion and distraction.

Meanwhile, that annex to the EO has gotten rather large. Their funds are drying up. They're realizing they don't have as many friends as they thought they did. They're being hunted, and that is unfamiliar territory.

These people are SCARED.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Its like sinning, then going to confession to be cleared of your sins. They probably think in terms of karmic points. Imo, the idea is also to "prove" that humans are unworthy and stupid because the truth is in plain sight and they still choose to be slaves. If humans are unworthy and stupid, enslaving the planet is justified. "Look...we showed them whats going on, but they ignored it. Its their fault".

They love being so powerful and in control that they can show us the truth and we still cant do anything about it.

Unfortunately, it IS on some level our responsibility. We have free will and cannot be manipulated against our will. Through our own choices, we descend into complacency and ignorance, succumb to being hypnotized. Thats why the best thing we can do to fight the powers that rule earth, is to ourselves become shining examples of intelligence, kindness and strength.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Millions:

That's a bit complicated but in essence Earth is a freewill planet. Those here are operating under freewill conditions (all planets are freewill but entry into other planetary realms may require a relinquishment of freewill in some way).

Computer driven AI systems DO NOT operate under freewill conditions: that's the trick the controllers found to work around freewill and why the drive to make everything AI, it bypasses the freewill constraint due to lack of soul. So anything controlled or executed by a computer or a, say much larger computer type thing, are not bound to reveal or deal in freewill at all because they themselves have non. Clones/droids have none btw.

Now, those we see as controllers are obliged in some ways, in certain circumstances to "reveal" what is in store in order to get the consensus of the collective in order to move our energy in the direction they prefer. The issue here is that often the reveal is buried in a technicality, or a foreign language (think symbol) or some other method which is "letter of the law" but not "morality of the truth." Indifference or ignorance is considered acceptance. In "law" if someone sends you a contract and you toss it, it is considered you accepted it entirely - even if you didn't intend to. Yes I know, it's mental.

Now, what is interesting here is if you think the vampire myth. Vampires can only enter if you say yes, of course they are not prevented from talking you into letting them in. So if you won't let them in, how about if they entice you into their place, under the guise of fun or something similar.

Where things get very very complicated is when you view this system from 5th density perspectives and beyond. We'll leave that.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

BTW: Q often uses: "AS THE WORLD TURNS".

Early on I researched this to be a reference to political assassination...as in the '60's it was the old soap opera 'As The World Turns' which was interrupted with the the FIRST announcement of JFK's assassination.

Also, one of the original cast members of that soap recently either accused someone of rape or something else connected. I'm trying to remember...I posted about her a while back in connection to that.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Isn't it, though?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I don't believe any of the story/legend around Q. I think the thing that many people who don't get on board (and even more so the people that do, honestly) don't grasp is how the most of the information and many strange connections stand completely independent of Q and the story/psyop/larp/whatever.
So do I believe Hillary tried to cut a deal and is headed to Gitmo? Nope. Not at all. That's the mythos. That's the hook that got many people to look deeper. People who were inclined to dig further on confirmation bias that would otherwise have skipped right over it. Dig past the mythos and winnow the wheat and the chaff. Do I believe Loop Capital is shady as hell? Yes. But not because Q said it, but because I can see it independently after it was pointed out.

I still think it's part of the information war. People should be more skeptical when they're being led about by the nose. But there are a lot of people digging into various things and finding extremely interesting verifiable facts.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Wow. Brilliant and powerful contribution! Awesome analysis tigertatzen. Scary, but also liberating for the rest of us, to get out from under their thumb (they have enough to worry about now).

It's not just the money, it's the power which they no longer have access to while the whole system undergoes a transformation and a reverse-weaponization towards real enemies both foreign and domestic. Proven enemies. "I can hear you."

It's what I might call a reverse hoodwink and a double-bind (they're damned if they do, damned if they don't) of chains of growing evidence amid a total loss of power and authority thrashing and wailing in the abyss where the more they try this stuff on for size and inject it into the Internet-matrix, only the tighter and heavier the chains grow and the faster they sink blub blub blub.

They most certainly no longer control the karmic wheel, that's for sure.

But now that we are awakened, then WE, THE PEOPLE control the narrative, and they lose, Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter.

At some point everyone will leave those platforms en mass, while the Tech Giants and all the eyes of the MSM can only watch as history is made in the twinkling of an eye, one or many.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
@Tigerpaws:

I found this in the comments section of an article:

The standard hotel is in Schiff’s district and a few days after the bust the GM of the standard and a few other upper level standard employees went for a “company retreat” on Catalina Island except their helicopter crashed right after takeoff killing all on board. The rumor is the GM had dirt on Schiff and the pedophilia going on at the hotel so she was killed to protect Schiff.

Source

Holy #ing hell...I'm reading everyone else's comments, still catching up, but if this isn't proof of someone giving us very specific intel, I don't know what else could be more convincing.

I'll say it again...before these twitter oddities I've posted about, which have been completely relevant, I have never been directly tweeted or tagged in anything. I never used Twitter more than a handful of times in I think four years.

Is this whole thing taking on a surreal, dreamlike quality to anyone else, I wonder?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yeah, it is scary. Thanks for the article. I could see those happening, especially the super virus paralyzing the internet. Most things, if not everything, is computer run these days, it would shut everything down.

Either early on this thread or the 2nd thread, I forget, but someone was saying something about being prepared just in case. I think that is a good idea. As is said -- it's better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

On a side note to posters -- I'm trying to keep up and follow, I find all this about these drops quite intriguing, although i have some reservations. But great thread. I will post something if I see it hasn't been brought up or something I think goes along with the drops.

MME- I'd hate to see your ideas and eye for detail gone. I enjoy you're posts/theories.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Liberals never mention that there are hundreds of schools in the country where Teachers are already armed. It's not some new idea.

Also, they never mention that of the 5,700 children murdered by gun since 2014, "only" 31 of those murders happened at a school.

And lastly, liberals never mention that the cost of providing armed security at every public school in a given state is about $200 million (assuming each state has 6 million legal residents), and will require a sales tax increase on every product/service.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I prefer to hang out with the people in this thread. The research is more focused, there is less noise, the tone is more kind, and the desire for truth more pronounced.

Ok. Well, just so you know....I have a desire for truth, too. But unfortunately I'm not 'Q.' Maybe there's no place for someone like me on ATS anymore.

I just wanted to reach out and let you guys know how I was feeling...I wondered if maybe others interested in truth were feeling the same....I wondered what you guys might think about being missed.

I understand though.

Hi MME!

I haven't been posting much, just mostly reading the threads. But I find myself feeling drawn to this one. I also have been missing you and I need your help here. You are needed in this thread. Here's why:

I need you to help me figure out the reason for the baseball shooting. That thread was your baby. Wasn't there a connection to someone, a senator maybe, that was looking into sex trafficking before he got shot? And don't you think Rand Paul's attack by his neighbor was really strange?

You are way smarter than me and can find the connections. I feel it has to do with all the awful stuff that Q has been posting lately.

Can you help? Your expertise can help unlock this mystery!

edit on 28-2-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

TY....this is a rabbit hole I've looked into and yes it's some dark stuff. Very interesting how much the Military actually influenced the music and drug scene.....mass Mk-ultra programming.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I prefer to hang out with the people in this thread. The research is more focused, there is less noise, the tone is more kind, and the desire for truth more pronounced.

Ok. Well, just so you know....I have a desire for truth, too. But unfortunately I'm not 'Q.' Maybe there's no place for someone like me on ATS anymore.

I just wanted to reach out and let you guys know how I was feeling...I wondered if maybe others interested in truth were feeling the same....I wondered what you guys might think about being missed.

I understand though.

I read lots of your threads, and flag them even if I don't comment. I love the way you write, even when I disagree. Don't be sad.💔

A lot of things you write about are directly connected to what we're discussing at the same time in this thread. You should hang out with us more! Your knowledge of Obama would be a huge help in connecting the dots, in my opinion.

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join