It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Skyfloating
NBC: Catalina Island: Gansters Paradise

Catalina is accessible only by private plane or boat

Private islands and private Jets? Sounds like Pedo Paradise. Time to dig deeper fellas/ladies.

What is the "dark web"? Supposedly, a lot of their communication occurs there. Do you need a special Internet Provider to log in to it?

Tor is a program you can download which you can then use to browse the "dark web". There are wikis listed on pages in the Tor program to direct you to different subjects. It's not like there is a google of the dark web where you can search for subjects. There are chat boards that can point you to websites but whatever website you are going to you need to know the exact address. Also things move addresses a lot, I am guessing to avoid attention, so unless you are really proficient it is like scratching around in the dark. You often will come across websites that are "shut down by the FBI's cyber divison" with their big crest there. Also if you happen to click on something illegal by accident, well it doesn't matter you clicked on it. So it's risky. I guess if one sees something illegal the proper thing to do would be to report it. I believe Tor incorporates a VPN to hide your address. In any case it's risky and literally scary the stuff it might be possible to see. If you want to delve in there are many "how to" articles out there. Just search Tor on google.

Edit to add. Of course Tor can be used to surf the regular web as well you just need to type in the address. The Tor Project is just about a privacy issue for all. That's a good thing I think!
edit on 28 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Still sound boring?

No...good work.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sessions/Rosenstein/Franciso had dinner together in the back corner of a restaurant tonight.
Photo: twitter.com...

Based on their body language, do you think they were brainstorming ideas for naming a Special Prosecutor?

Q said to trust Jeff Sessions...but I'm not so sure. He's been incredibly slow.

He likes to follow tradition. Rosenstein named Mueller, without evidence of a crime. Normally a Special Prosecutor needs to investigate something criminal.

I believe Sessions is respecting the hard (maybe) work that OIG Horowitz is putting into his FBI-Dossier-Hillary investigation, that started 13 months ago. To show his respect and to follow tradition, he will wait until that final report is ready, before naming a Special Prosecutor. (I'm hoping he already has an agreement with somebody, and ready to roll.)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Another point of interest for everyone.

The account that tagged me and the wicked witch of the North, South, East and West together was retweeted by an account named Catalina Island Bot.

This account states itself to be a Twitter bot that retweets any time Catalina Island is mentioned on Twitter.

If that really is a bot for that purpose, they're monitoring whoever mentions that island. So be careful with any tweets, folks.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Still sound boring?

No...good work.

Teamwork!😉

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
OMG....check this one out, is that kids sneaking into rooms ?

www.standardhotels.com...

darn they keep changing the top picture in some sort of loop, but it was absolutely showing the silhouettes of kids sneaking in rooms.

My tweet was very specific. Standard hotels. Plural. I'm willing to bet all of them are hosting much more than just standard hotel guests.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Edit to add. Of course Tor can be used to surf the regular web as well you just need to type in the address. The Tor Project is just about a privacy issue for all. That's a good thing I think!

Tor/Onion is considered as compromised on Chans. It is either clowns project from get go, or too many Tor gateways/nodes are in black hat hands. Use old good VPN.

Adding to OPSEC Wiki page.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Good to know! Thank you.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
OMG....check this one out, is that kids sneaking into rooms ?

darn they keep changing the top picture in some sort of loop, but it was absolutely showing the silhouettes of kids sneaking in rooms.

My tweet was very specific. Standard hotels. Plural. I'm willing to bet all of them are hosting much more than just standard hotel guests.

Oh yeah, the more I look the more obvious.....check this one out, dude comes out incognito....then young girl comes out right behind him ?

dammit, these things are on loops, by the time I post it, the scene changes, but it's clearly a 'theme" sneaking in and out kids
edit on 28-2-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Is this Standard Hotel using someone's "art" as advertisment? Gross. I just googled casplex that is in the left hand corner there... Bloodthinner drug among other uses...

www.tabletwise.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I'm willing to bet all of them are hosting much more than just standard hotel guests.

edit on 28-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Re: Why isn't Q posting?

Thinking practically here, I would assume if Q says they have anticipated actions by blackhats then they have plans to delegate continued posting to (for example) Q Delta if the core Q team in states is deprived of comms or worse, taken out.

The fact this hasn't happened leans me towards something more like a 'timeout' to checkpoint strategy. Or it could mean they're concentrating on actual operations for a while.?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re: Why isn't Q posting?

He'll post again.

But right now, I already feel overwhelmed by the amount of crumbs leaked. It could literally take years to research all this stuff we have been made aware of. None of us considered places like "Standard Hotel", "Liddlekidz", "Loop Capital" or the many things dropped before that. I don't mind him taking a breathe so that we can catch up.

Rather than more information, we need more action. Over to you Jeff Sessions.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have created How to format Wiki page of ATS thread with example. Link is on main page. As always formatting is open for discussion.

Or PM me URL of thread you want in Wiki and I'll add it in some minimalist form.

Editors are welcome! Please PM me for login info.

Add:
Temporary logo is:

I imagine Rubik's cube with letters (Q.f.i.l.e.s) and possibly superimposed Q-Files/Q-Wiki text.
edit on 28-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Know what you mean re the crumbs!

I wonder how many of us have tried looking from post 1 forwards as there are definite steers on the layers of the cake we should be building from the crumbs, to work up to the icing on the cake.

I reckon we would need a dozen technical authors for 2 months just to put what's in these 3 threads into Q wiki in a reasonable shape.
edit on 28-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
@All: Keep in mind that we are no longer alone.

There are plenty of respected and influential people out there that KNOW and wish to STOP it.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I can't seem to see what you are, but I'm on mobile so that's probably why. However I did see a bizarre pic scrolling down of a couple in bed, the guy wearing a huge snarling bear mask over his head. Seems kind of a strange marketing theme.

The menu for the Paddle Room is interesting. It's a PDF file though.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I reckon we would need a dozen technical authors for 2 months just to put what's in these 3 threads into Q wiki in a reasonable shape.

True but not true. The task seems enormous but it will be faster and more productive with every page added. Editing is really easy, learning curve steep.

There is now enough material that we need to create categories or tags for raw sorting of data. For example:
Mind control
Business/Finance
Human trafficking
Drug trafficking
Hermetic/Religious

I was searching mind control and EM fields on ATS. So much informations with high entropy. Lot of work to sort it out and this work has to be done by everyone who is digging this hole. It is enormous waste of mental energy and and community time. Wiki solves large part of this problem.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
OSWWALD...coincidence?
www.archives.gov... (similar to the last doc I posted, but includes the WW and is more updated)

It's starting to look like he was a spook.

Cuba seems to have thought so: www.archives.gov...

Still trying to figure out what this might mean in regard to Vegas...Interesting, at least
edit on 1-3-2018 by TabascoGOATII because: spellz

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join