It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I feel like to a certain extent we feel compelled to stay here.

Lots of eyes and minds in this thread working towards what feels like a common goal.

Not necessarily fun, but fulfilling if somewhat frustrating.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I brought up Barrick Gold in thread 2 because i followed the gold angle and BG stood out to me with there interesting choice of names on there international board of directors. See that's why i prefer this thread and the people in here above all the other threads. The teamwork mentality is outstanding and people don't do this to earn fame,money or glory. Is there any chance of a connection to Frank Guistra?

I don't have time now to dig...but you can be certain the two are connected.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah this is why i prefer Q making there own board or using other more secure means of communication with us. Outsiders can be too easily comped like the mods on half. Ironically these attacks provide even more proof to confirm there legitimacy. There is so much effort getting put into this to silence them that can't be a coincidence.

Q told us to learn their comms and now we know why it is so important. People with no regards for OPSEC make it even more difficult for them.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I wonder if there is a chance of connection to all the gold bricks filled with tungsten that were popping up in the past few years?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

I can't stand that people in other threads still refer to PG as a hoax. These people have not done any research on that subject themselves but claim to know everything about it. I tried to overlook that ignorance but it was getting harder and in the end i just chose to ignore them. I can handle the sceptism about Q just fine but denying the reality of PG is just too much for me.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius
Thanks for all your work.

That will be useful!

Will have an explore.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Understood!

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Does anyone know how to get on Fisher Island in Miami?

I assume you have to use a boat or helicopter?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
nap time, ETA +7h

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I wonder if there is a chance of connection to all the gold bricks filled with tungsten that were popping up in the past few years?

well, Potanin is CEO of Norilsk Nickel, so could very well be that there is some connection to the gold bricks being filled with tungsten, a gold dealer in Manhattan claimed he had unwittingly bought some tainted gold from a dealer from Russia.

Fadl says he bought the counterfeit from a Russian merchant who'd bought from him previously. He did not provide the merchant's name and said the man had already returned to his home country.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: carewemust
Sessions/Rosenstein/Franciso had dinner together in the back corner of a restaurant tonight.
Photo: twitter.com...

Based on their body language, do you think they were brainstorming ideas for naming a Special Prosecutor?

Q said to trust Jeff Sessions...but I'm not so sure. He's been incredibly slow.

Sky, this is a challenging metric to go by. Sessions is the top guy, he oversees, the staff does the work. We have no access to any of it really, only press statements which we now know are often code.

Putting together these cases together, anything going into court, is a mess to say the least - if you've been in a court for any reason you know the reality is insane. Some of this is all about attack angles that accomplish the goal best because if you work "under the constitution" you are mostly immune. Capone on tax fraud...

So things to charge people with, that will succeed in getting them to plea deal, or will succeed in the worst trial possible, is brutal if as GA says the DOJ is going through the same upheaval as the rest of reality. We don't really know if the plan is leverage, flipping, jail, homelessness or what since the entire process is bonkers. It is possible a bunch of these resignations are due to a guy from DOJ showing up with an envelope and saying, "you'll do the right thing for your term and then bye."

I myself expect Sessions' statements to be done now as a recap, not an update.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

All the same, I totally get why people (including Trump) are getting so impatient with Sessions. We've known the Clintons were crooks since the 1990's. Probably a good 70-75% of Americans would love to see Hillary put in handcuffs and perp-walked to a waiting van. If that happened, Trump would instantly become the most popular president since George Washington.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
From all of my digging...Vladimir Potanin and George Soros appear to be financially joined at the hip.
Their connections to Bill and Hillary Clinton are indisputable and financial.

Potanin is directly tied to Vladimir Putin and to an extremely powerful group of Russian oligarchs, Putin controls.

Companies worth looking into:

The Sputnik Group/Fund
www.spkgroup.com...

Interros
en.wikipedia.org...

POLYUS GOLD
en.wikipedia.org...

Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov, owner of investment vehicle Onexim Group, and his former business partner Vladimir Potanin who heads the Interros holding company, hold 30% each in Polyus Gold.

russianpartner.biz...

Renova Group
en.wikipedia.org...
www.renova.ru...

Sidanko
en.wikipedia.org...

Norilsk Nickel
en.wikipedia.org...

Onexim
(this is a mysterious one)
www.onexim.org...

People worth looking into:

Boris Jordan
en.wikipedia.org...

Mikhail Prokhorov
en.wikipedia.org...

Katie Ford
en.wikipedia.org...(CEO)
edit on 1-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: crankyoldman

All the same, I totally get why people (including Trump) are getting so impatient with Sessions. We've known the Clintons were crooks since the 1990's. Probably a good 70-75% of Americans would love to see Hillary put in handcuffs and perp-walked to a waiting van. If that happened, Trump would instantly become the most popular president since George Washington.

After working through Q, I tend not to put much into a Trump tweet about sessions, I'm sure there's a bigger effort there then "frustration" especially of the Q process is indeed a window into the process rather then indicative of the entire process. I can read his tweet as "let's give the people the feeling we don't like each other..." and fuel the press with more "wheel's coming off trump cart, sessions on his way out..." Hell we know Trump tweets are often code tied to Q posts and not personal.

As for Hilary cuffs, while satisfying to some, it will signal an end for many and it will create a huge upheaval, which to my reading at the moment, would be very counterproductive, as so much energy would be directed at her, which she wants either way. Here we'd see probably 30-40 continuous pages of posts dedicated to her alone after the cuffs. She's the symptom, not the actual disease.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Source: Breitbart
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
DEBUNKED... I need an eye test ;-)

Think I've found something important!

Apologies if it's already been mentioned. It also ties back to the posts on adrenachrome some pages back.

Q #Post 344 on qanonmap.github.io shows pic

Dec 14 2017 00:24:04!ITPb.qbhqoQ3610ff93181→

Q #Post 345 then comments on it:

Dec 14 2017 00:32:05!ITPb.qbhqoQ3610ff93246→

>>93181

Image at top: boy, boy/girl.
Enhance.
What else do you see?
Archive - watchers will now erase from web.

Q

Isn't that an EpiPEN (yellow), filled with adrenachrome, between can and phone on table???

Anyone know who the guy in pic is?

edit on 1-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: debunked

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Do any of you have any thoughts on the latest JC tweet? Not especially the words, but the strange picture. Yes, again, JC posts an "odd" graphic.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Looks like a highlighter to me... *shrug*

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Time for me to get an eye test! *shrug*.

Q must have been referring to something in the papers on table then.

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join