It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sorry...I have to go with 'HI-LITER'

edit on 1-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I figured it was all the Gannett talking points he's combing before putting his show together getting the message out. The lifesize cut out is creepy though.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Is that cutout of Jon Benet or Honey Boo Boo? I thought it was JBR first but when I blow it up, looks more like HBB. Creepy to have that though, in plain sight.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

"Did you say The Standard Hotel? Why heck yes I wanna party!"

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've amended post to read DEBUNKED at the top.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I've amended post to read DEBUNKED at the top.

Wouldn't have surprised me if you were right.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

ATS is turning into the DailyKos...other than this thread.

I prefer to hang out with the people in this thread. The research is more focused, there is less noise, the tone is more kind, and the desire for truth more pronounced.

Ok. Well, just so you know....I have a desire for truth, too. But unfortunately I'm not 'Q.' Maybe there's no place for someone like me on ATS anymore.

I just wanted to reach out and let you guys know how I was feeling...I wondered if maybe others interested in truth were feeling the same....I wondered what you guys might think about being missed.

I understand though.

Hi MME!

I haven't been posting much, just mostly reading the threads. But I find myself feeling drawn to this one. I also have been missing you and I need your help here. You are needed in this thread. Here's why:

I need you to help me figure out the reason for the baseball shooting. That thread was your baby. Wasn't there a connection to someone, a senator maybe, that was looking into sex trafficking before he got shot? And don't you think Rand Paul's attack by his neighbor was really strange?

You are way smarter than me and can find the connections. I feel it has to do with all the awful stuff that Q has been posting lately.

Can you help? Your expertise can help unlock this mystery!

Hi, TG! I never came across any connection to sex trafficking.

It’s actually Matt Mika that I feel was targeted in the Congressional baseball shooting. He was the one shot multiple times and most critically. He was also shot while on the field near first base…and, again, after he ran out of the gate, off the field, and collapsed while in the parking lot behind the first base dugout. Everyone else suffered single gun shot wounds to their legs and hip. Matt Mika was shot in the back OR chest (both were reported) and arm.

Where I last left my thread…..Matt Mika finally told his story, three months after the shooting,and Good Morning America reported this:

While he was running from the gunman, Mika said, he saw the 10-year-old son of Rep. Joe Barton of Texas, and he pushed the boy into the safety of a concrete dugout. (My note: That would have been the first base dugout.)

"At some point I grabbed him, pushed him down," Mika said.

Link

That story DIRECTLY contradicts the dramatic stories that Rep. Joe Barton AND Jack Bergman told in the days following the shooting (which when read in full were also a bit contradictory from one another, too).

From Politico:

Bergman: Joe Barton was [in the dugout]. I know for sure because his son, Jack, was outside the fence underneath the Suburban. I’m yelling at Jack Barton, Joe’s son, to stay under the truck. As a 10-year-old he was popping his head out, wondering what the hell was going on. “Stay under the truck!” He’d look out. ... I’m used to leading Marines, and in that situation, if you have to tell someone to sit down or duck and they turn around and ask why, they’re dead.

AND

Bergman: I saw the Capitol Police move toward the gunman. Joe [Barton] and I both hustled, we grabbed Jack [Barton]. We both flew into the dugout. Because now, best scenario, the end of the dugout, the home base side of the dugout was keeping us out of the line [of fire].

AND

Barton: By the time I got into the dugout, I couldn’t see [Jack]. And I said ‘Where’s Jack?’ They had put him under the bench, and then two members had placed themselves in front of him so had the gunman got to the dugout, he wouldn’t have got shot.
Link

So…Joe Barton and Jack Bergman said young Jack Barton hid under an SUV outside the gate and behind the dugout AND they took credit for getting him into the first base dugout.

But, apparently Matt Mika believes it was him that pushed young Jack Barton into the dugout before he ever left the field. I find it odd that he would remember doing that if he didn’t. I ALSO find it odd that Matt Mika didn't just get into the dugout, too. It's almost like when he got to the dugout and pushed Jack Barton in, something made him turn and FLEE the dugout. Did someone in the dugout shoot him? Something spooked him.

Anyway, I tend to lean with Mika on the story about Jack Barton, and I wonder if Joe Barton and Jack Bergman thought Mika might die and would never be telling what he recalled about pushing young Jack Barton into the dugout before he ever ran off the field. Also, the video of the shooting doesn’t show Jack Barton under the SUV, at any point…and it doesn’t show anyone getting him out and running him through the gate.

My take on the shooting is that house republicans present for the shooting may be lying….are probably lying.

All of this is to say that I suspect the shooting has more to do with the House Committee on Agriculture (Conaway is Chairman and was also present at the shooting) and the lobbying Matt Mika does for Tyson Foods. Farm bill type shenanigans?

However, Tyson is headquartered in Arkansas and there is a long time scandal involving Tyson and Hillary Clinton. SO who knows? I could never quite unravel why Mika would be targeted for murder, but I still believe he was the target.

Eh, so there’s my take, TG!

ETA: Sorry, it took me so long to get back with you on that!

edit on 3/1/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

MME...Did you ever come across anything regarding Vladimir Potanin?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jaded is looking into this, as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

No, I haven't...but then I tend to examine little tiny details at the sacrifice of seeing bigger pictures and players. His name is completely new to me.

...off to look him up.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Parking this HERE:

Russia’s ARMZ Buys Mantra for $1.15 Billion December 16, 2010 businessmining “Russia’s ARMZ Uranium Holding Co. agreed to acquire Australia’s Mantra Resources Ltd. for about 1.16 billion Australian dollars (US$1.15 billion) in its ongoing bid to acquire low-cost sources of uranium for its parent company, State Atomic Energy Corp., Russia’s largest utility.

At the same time, ARMZ entered an option agreement to flip Mantra to Vancouver-based Uranium One Inc., for the same price it paid.

ARMZ agreed to acquire a 51% stake in Uranium One earlier this year, establishing Uranium One as ARMZ’s platform to acquire additional uranium sources for State Atomic Energy. “

Observations:

Canadian miner Uranium One is controlled by ARMZ, which in turn is controlled by State Atomic Energy (or Rosatom), the Russian utility that controls 17% of the world’s nuclear fuel production.

Uranium One operates 3 mines in Kazakhstan, with an additional development project in the country, and various exploration projects and an In Situ Leach mine in the United States.

thebusinessofmining.com...

ARMZ Uranium Holding
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I was wondering, do you think uranium from the Uranium 1 deal might be inside those brand-new nukes Putin was just boating about? The ones that supposedly can defeat any missile-defense systems?
edit on 1-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You're making a good connection here I think, the article JP wrote in WoPo, I posted a few pages back, didn't seem to suggest that JP felt Session's was on "their" side anymore and the fact that JP somehow managed to get a job with all the odd connections to Brian Podesta and his folks being editors at WoPo.......ohhh and pics of them at a party with WJC while JP was in the loop, he just happened to invite people with his last name to this party.....

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72

Is that cutout of Jon Benet or Honey Boo Boo? I thought it was JBR first but when I blow it up, looks more like HBB. Creepy to have that though, in plain sight.

John Benet it looks like. The face covered up with a mask. Creep Factor 10. That's the "Ex"-C.I.A. Anderson Cooper right?

And to the op,what exactly is debunked? The photo or the Hi-Lighter?
edit on 1-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
DEBUNKED... I need an eye test ;-)

Think I've found something important!

Apologies if it's already been mentioned. It also ties back to the posts on adrenachrome some pages back.

Q #Post 344 on qanonmap.github.io shows pic

Dec 14 2017 00:24:04!ITPb.qbhqoQ3610ff93181→

Q #Post 345 then comments on it:

Dec 14 2017 00:32:05!ITPb.qbhqoQ3610ff93246→

>>93181

Image at top: boy, boy/girl.
Enhance.
What else do you see?
Archive - watchers will now erase from web.

Q

Isn't that an EpiPEN (yellow), filled with adrenachrome, between can and phone on table???

Anyone know who the guy in pic is?

Looks like Anderson Cooper, with a yellow highlighter pen and one creepy picture in the background.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Do you people seriously not know honey boo boo.?! A cultural icon, an icon of classical decline

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Do you people seriously not know honey boo boo.?! A cultural icon, an icon of classical decline

I'm kinda glad i didn't. I heard the name though.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: CCKP72

John Benet it looks like. The face covered up with a mask. Creep Factor 10. That's the "Ex"-C.I.A. Anderson Cooper right?

And to the op,what exactly is debunked? The photo or the Hi-Lighter?

That's Honey Boo Boo, I think. She's making a peace sign...can't remember JBR doing that. Both victims at any rate.

I think the highlight marker was first mistaken for an epi-pen. And yes, that's Anderson Cooper, with his slimy self.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

She's a victim of the same cabal filth. The little girl everyone mocks with the mother everyone loves to hate. A circus show, for their amusement.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I'm kinda glad i didn't. I heard the name though.

I unfortunately saw part of an episode of something with her in it. That little girl is in danger every day, and all the millions of people tuning in to make fun of her think it's all really just a show. Red flags all over that #, and no one notices.

You're not missing anything but utter sadness. Trust me.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Standard Hotel owner, André Balazs...is a member of the once secret 'Quill and Dagger' society.

Quill and Dagger is a senior honor society at Cornell University. It is often recognized as one of the most prominent and legendary collegiate societies of its type, along with Skull and Bones of Yale University.

en.wikipedia.org...

List of Quill and Dagger members
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join