It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I spent a good bit yesterday going through old ATS threads on the Republican baseball shooting and a few things popped out at me:

It happened on Donald Trump's birthday. A warning shot, maybe?

Rand Paul was standing 20 ft from where the shooter entered the field before deciding to go to the batting cage for one last round of practice. A few seconds later shots rang out. (If he hadn't, would he still be here today?)

Don't forget...Rand Paul was attacked by his neighbor a few months after the shooting. There's still mystery surrounding the reason for the attack. I did find that his neighbor was a big Bernie fan and made threatening posts to Trump. He was a huge anti-Trump sort of guy.

The shooter, Hodgkinson, was also a Bernie fan and anti-Trump.

After the shooting, on the same day, Gov. Terry McCauliff couldn't wait to bring up the gun control debate during the police press conference. McCauliff was former DNC chair.

Hodgkinson's FB page, on his friends list, had two users with Seth Rich as their profile picture.

Now here's where it gets interesting:

Matt Mika and Steve Scalise were shot and in critical condition. Mika worked for Tim Walberg, who introduced legislation on human trafficking last year. Mika had volunteered to participate in the practice. Did he take Walberg's place? Notice Walberg was not there during the time of the shooting. Remember that Walberg visited Mika in the hospital but did not discuss what they talked about. (They were very close. Walberg views him as a 'nephew'.)

Mika was shot with a 9mm Smith & Wesson, the same gun as the capital police! This was not a weapon the shooter used.

A few weeks before the shooting Steve Scalise posted on Twitter:

"The House is taking strong action to protect victims of #Human Trafficking and to bring child predators to justice."

twitter.com...

Hodgkinson had abused his foster daughter. Another daughter had killed herself by dousing herself with gasoline and setting herself on fire. (What an awful way to commit suicide! Or was it really suicide?) Was Hodgkinson a pedophile?

There were several witnesses that claimed Hodgkinson would sit in a café and just stare at his computer. Not talking with anyone. Just staring. Was he under hypnosis? Mind control? What was he doing in Virginia, especially since he lived in Illinois?

This, to me, feels like a warning shot to the Republicans and Trump to stay away from human trafficking.

edit on 2-3-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The Federalist finally asks about Nellie Ohr's ham license.

That brings us to Nellie Ohr, holder of amateur radio call sign KM4UDZ. Ohr graduated from Harvard University in 1983 with a degree in history and Russian literature. She studied in the Soviet Union in 1989 and obtained a PhD in Russian history in 1990.

For those of you who may be tempted to read her 400-plus page PhD thesis, here’s a spoiler alert: in murdering untold millions, Joseph Stalin may have engaged in some “excesses” which, in her words, “sometimes represented desperate measures taken by a government that had little real control over the country.” Translated into simple English, she meant, “Hey, cut the guy some slack. Creating a proletarian paradise can be tough and anybody can get carried away.”

Nellie Ohr, Stalin apologist.

On May 23, 2016, she received a technician-level amateur radio license. The timing is significant. The presidential campaign was underway and she and her employer, Fusion GPS, were digging for dirt in Russia to use against Trump. Given her cybersecurity knowledge, was Nellie Ohr hoping to use non-cyber short wave communications to hide her participation in that nefarious effort from the NSA?

Recall that, in early 2016, NSA head Admiral Mike Rogers became aware of “ongoing” and “intentional” violations and abuse of FISA surveillance, which he subsequently exposed in testimony before Congress. Thereafter, pressure mounted within the Obama administration to fire him.

This also details her expertise in cybersecurity, work for Accenture, and lays out the same roadmap we've been sitting on for a while now.

So it's mostly not anything new, but it is nice to see someone else finally connect some dots.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This may have been covered thousands of posts ago, but wasn't there a reference to "map" in one of the podesta / pizza emails? Something about dna being "left behind"?

Could that be the reference "map is the key"?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
UPDATE on Q theory of WINDING BACK THE CLOCK ("Future Proves Past"):
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Ankh,

How about using the Q as a shape in the meme? "Right" People join the circle from bottom right hanging tail of the capital Q and follow round to the "left" anti clock wise) forming a never ending circle?

It would also reflect winding back the clock if there were a clock face inside the Q!
edit on 2-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

ETA - it would also mean there is no longer right and left because everyone travels all the way round the circle.

ETA2 Could use red (or black) and blue (or white) people shapes with some becoming purple (or grey) at a point on the circle, intermingling with the original colours and depicting the change.
edit on 2-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Clarification on right/left, adding colours theme
. Red/blue turning to white would be most symbolic - signifies the flag and de-cloaking/ de-politicising at the same time.
edit on 2-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Flag

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Symbolically the hanging tail of a Q could be an anchor, and the circle represent zero oppression because it is bound by the free people forming the circle and looking outward/onward.

ETA The deep state/cabal within the circle, possibly with a gitmo wall AS the circle and We the people free to roam outside the circle!

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I think that Podesta/map reference was about the map being a handkerchief or tissue which had DNA on it?

Maybe there's a warehouse of spoiled hankys used for blackmail with both victim and perps DNA on?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: tigertatzen

Well, he looks familiar. Where have I seen him? I seem to recall his name coming up in discussions about the mass shooting in Las Vegas and possible connections to Stephen Paddock.

It wouldn't surprise me if they knew each other from the angle of gun smuggling.

It wouldn't surprise me either. I think we'll find a lot of these people know each other.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: IAMTAT

This may have been covered thousands of posts ago, but wasn't there a reference to "map" in one of the podesta / pizza emails? Something about dna being "left behind"?

Could that be the reference "map is the key"?

Yes. 'A napkin with a map that looked pizza related' (paraphrasing).

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I thought the whole pizzagate conversation was confined to RATS forum only.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
UPDATE on Q theory of WINDING BACK THE CLOCK ("Future Proves Past"):
twitter.com...

Well my friend, seems we'll have to recap the relevant posts then as we progress to follow it?

11-11 centers around banking, a lot of banking, Roths on down of course. So are we to assume here that we have reached the point of power being stripped from the Roths etc? Tomorrow is more FED, so it would seem we are in the banking section of dismantle.

I will say this with regard to this discovery on clues, it feels rather interesting. These early clues are very detailed, more then a map but a defined conclusion, while our most recent clues have been briefer and more minor corrections of energy direction.

The idea of timeline control and manipulation is you set what the desire is, in Nov, then steer the collective into feeding the desired timeline outcome by "seeding" which has long happened to control us through density differentiation, but this case is using the process for liberation instead of control.

Another layer.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Taking the "Mirror" analogy...and looking at the "view from 30,000 ft."...We have

PHASE 1: Standing BEFORE the Looking Glass...

Passing THROUGH the Looking Glass: "Ten Days of Darkness"...

...and then

PHASE 2: BEYOND the Looking Glass...(We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto).

edit on 2-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Taking the "Mirror" analogy...and looking at the "view from 30,000 ft."...We have

...and then

Frankly the primary (there are very valid secondary) explanation for "mirror" fits the time travel tech - not really travel per se but access to the true "now" in order to establish valid 3d/4d timeline reflection. if that makes sense?

So your breakdown makes sense, NSA has the Mirror either too, or exclusively now, and looked at all outcomes in the now, chose the right through line and worked to get a collective energy group large enough to make it happen - us. BTW, why are they collecting all the data in the world? Mirror needs information...

No timeline opens up if no one fuels it, we fueled it, now Beyond Mirror is in play.

What's strange is after all the labor here and with other Q groups, looking at the old clues they make perfect sense now, when they didn't really then.

Whoa is this a mind bender............

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Re: BRIDGE

A video I was just watching pointed out that the name PONTIFF for the pope, is derived from "Pont" meaning BRIDGE!

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re: BRIDGE

A video I was just watching pointed out that the name PONTIFF for the pope, is derived from "Pont" meaning BRIDGE!

That is a great catch.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

...and then

Frankly the primary (there are very valid secondary) explanation for "mirror" fits the time travel tech - not really travel per se but access to the true "now" in order to establish valid 3d/4d timeline reflection. if that makes sense?

So your breakdown makes sense, NSA has the Mirror either too, or exclusively now, and looked at all outcomes in the now, chose the right through line and worked to get a collective energy group large enough to make it happen - us. BTW, why are they collecting all the data in the world? Mirror needs information...

No timeline opens up if no one fuels it, we fueled it, now Beyond Mirror is in play.

What's strange is after all the labor here and with other Q groups, looking at the old clues they make perfect sense now, when they didn't really then.

Whoa is this a mind bender............

You are seeing the true beauty of the thing, Cranky.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
ASIDE:

The need for nicotine is frightening... I'm just off in my Maserati into a snow blizzard in UK as I've run out!

"I may be gone some time!" as Antarctic explorer Lawrence Oates said.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

AGAIN...from "30,000 ft."...
The MIRROR is the KEYSTONE...It links and suspends BOTH sides from the center.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just want to drop this in this thread:

Today, while giving a beautiful inspiring eulogy of her father, Billy Graham, Anne used the phrase, "a shot across the bow".

ETA: Billy Graham died 2/21/2018.
edit on 2-3-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join