It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush says Russia meddled in 2016 US election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Ignoring it won't alter the facts.

you could post links to verified intelligence sources that detail EXACTLY how the hack happened

it's not like black hat is some big secret I mean, what do they have a metasploit derivative or some kind of code injection?

I mean, they did do a port scan... so in the mind of someone who knows nothing about technology I guess that's hacking.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Russia favored Trump hence their celebrations when he won. As for how much they interfered in the election I can't say, but a few full time posters that had blatant Russian ties on here quickly disappeared after the election.

I wasn't a fan of either candidate and am just waiting till the next election hoping for better choices.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Russia favored Trump hence their celebrations when he won. As for how much they interfered in the election I can't say, but a few full time posters that had blatant Russian ties on here quickly disappeared after the election.

I wasn't a fan of either candidate and am just waiting till the next election hoping for better choices.

Can you show me the celebrations in Russia for trump being elected?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The Russians hacked the election. There's no doubt at all. They did that. It's been proven.
Bottom line no negotiations. They did this. Ignore it if you choose.

No , that was the cover story put out by the DHS when they were caught red (hahaha)-handed trying to hack the elections themselves to better Hillary...
I am from Georgia...and ask our Lt. Governor

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It is quite amusing watching all these Liberals accept Bush because he was "not as bad" ignoring everything he started...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Simple search

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The Russians hacked the election. There's no doubt at all. They did that. It's been proven.
Bottom line no negotiations. They did this. Ignore it if you choose.

Now repeat after me: “ The Russians hacked the election. There’s no doubt....”

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Simple search

If Russians celebrating means they had skin in the game could you kindly explain this simple search?

www.google.com... gs_l=psy-ab.3...8661.13964.0.14320.13.13.0.0.0.0.98.1079.13.13.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.11.917...0j0i22i30k1j33i21k1j33i160k1j33i22i29i30k1.0.6GGWFY sLxGA

Putin wants Obama to win.
themoscowtimes.com...
edit on 8-2-2018 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

could you kindly explain this simple search

It is a link you click on it and it takes you to hundreds of articles that you asked for.

Play stupid or deny the results if you want, but it is exactly what you asked for.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

could you kindly explain this simple search

It is a link you click on it and it takes you to hundreds of articles that you asked for.

Play stupid or deny the results if you want, but it is exactly what you asked for.

I just want to know if Russia pulling for Obama has the same nefarious connotations as Russia pulling for Trump.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally you asked if I could prove they celebrated Trumps victory. It was provided. Do what you will with it maybe you will even read them

Now you are wanting more you are being too needy. I am not your secretary so look it up yourself.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally you asked if I could prove they celebrated Trumps victory. It was provided. Do what you will with it maybe you will even read them

Now you are wanting more you are being too needy. I am not your secretary so look it up yourself.

I looked and saw that there were people in russia that clebrated Trump's victory. I am just asking what that means to you and why?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I am just asking what that means to you

First three words in this post.

link

and why?

That is self-evident try digging any further and it is personal.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

FWIW, and its probably not worth a whole lot, I've observed over the course of the last week, that groups are forming to take down Social Media, particularly Facebook and Google and the Deep State is doubtless spinning up the so-called "the Russians did it" narrative in support of that very goal.

You can read about it at: www.nytimes.com...

As you can see, the excuse they're using is the problems of addiction and depression supposedly caused by over use of Social Media.

A group of Silicon Valley technologists who were early employees at Facebook and Google, alarmed over the ill effects of social networks and smartphones, are banding together to challenge the companies they helped build. The cohort is creating a union of concerned experts called the Center for Humane Technology. Along with the nonprofit media watchdog group Common Sense Media, it also plans an anti-tech addiction lobbying effort and an ad campaign at 55,000 public schools in the United States.

But the Russian narrative serves the same purpose.

My guess, and its only a guess, is that the "Russians" and the "integrity of our elections" stories are going to be used as a back drop to promote some legislation that may well radically alter the entire internet/social media scene.

Put another way, the Deep State and those heavily vested in its success are determined to establish and maintain firm control and monopoly over the "accepted news (government propaganda) narrative.

Don't know how this is all going to turn out. I do know that change is the only constant. But I'd sure hate to be a young person trying to grow up and cope with this menace.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Two Senate committees probing Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election have now asked for materials related to Green Party candidate Jill Stein's campaign.

Why are investigators interested in Stein? The environmentalist, an advocate of better relations with Russia, has been a Kremlin favorite since her first run as the Green Party's presidential candidate in 2012. She has regularly appeared on Russian state-owned television, including RT, and famously sat across from Russian President Vladimir Putin at a 2015 gala dinner.

nbc

So they played more than two sides...

Logic would ask, why would they play so many sides?

My guess, no matter the outcome, we'd have the same conversation after the election. Either way, whoever won wouldn't be valid to some Americans.

And here we are, most people played like a fiddle.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No matter which one won we were screwed.

At least now there will not be Trump TV info war style station.
edit on 8-2-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

No matter which on won we were screwed.

At least now there will not be Trump TV info war style station.

I agree with the first part of your response.

Time will tell on the last part haha.

I don't think normal people would tune into that though. Just the same base that already consumes like minded "news".

That being said, it is hard to find unbiased non corporate news these days. Most are more entertainment then journalism.

Although shout out to Jeremy Scahill at the intercept. If someone doesn't like him it's probably because he calls a spade a spade no matter the side of the isle you sit (most of the time).

edit on 8-2-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Putin paid $100,000 for facebook ads, and maybe rented a bot farm or two, and influenced the results of an election. Hillary spent 1.4 billion and lost the very same election.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly you... repeating something over and over doesn't make it truer. It does however, expose an agenda to manipulate the mass mind.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Funny how Bush skipped the part where the FBI and DOJ improperly meddled in the elections.

Ah well, George W. Bush falls toward the bottom of the presidential pack for intelligence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join