It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush says Russia meddled in 2016 US election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Well, since I look forward to Dubya being dead, I cant say I am convinced by him.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Well, I did not because at the time, I read it on Yahoo news, I did not have enough time to do it properly. I did not want to post without adding anything to it.

edit on 8-2-2018 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I haven't heard ONE person say votes were changed.. do you have a link?

Exactly, not one. So what's the issue? Hillary still would have lost either way. Nobody between the coasts like her.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
He said it was very clear that Jesus told him there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. And two titanic entities would show themselves in the end of times.

And that was lie...

Don't swear to us, swear to God, Allah, or Satanic goat that they keep pushing out in the media. O and make sure u keep all hands up when you do...no superstitious hand signals to clear your conscience.

How are two entities showing themselves at the end of times a lie? Is the end of times and I just missed it somehow?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Originally you asked if I could prove they celebrated Trumps victory. It was provided. Do what you will with it maybe you will even read them

Now you are wanting more you are being too needy. I am not your secretary so look it up yourself.

So in other words, the Russians hacked the election for Obama, right?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

If that is what you are claiming I hope someone can back it up.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

He's parsing his words very carefully. Think about it... he's not actually lying... just being completely misleading by omission. Russia was involved in trying to affect the election, but not the way the MSM, Globalists and Bush are trying to frame the argument. Russia was trying to get HRC elected by providing intel to Steele for the Dossier.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yeah they did. Hillary and the FBI paid for it. Now, did Trump?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'll worry about Russia influencing the US Government when they have Russian citizens in US Government.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I didn't realize Dubya was in on these classified meetings still. Good for him.

Actually ex-presidents do get to stay in the top secret classified loop if they choose to be.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I'll worry about Russia influencing the US Government when they have Russian citizens in US Government.

So fully paid up and loyal Russian spies are fine, so long as they are American born?

Gotcha.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Gothmog
If Bush says the grass is green and the sky is blue , I dang well would be on my way outside to verify . Even though I knew it was...

And to think that many people voted for that war mongering lying Bastard and his party.

Blumming heck, I am an outsider but for cripes sake this muppet should keep his gob shut if he cannot advance positive suggestions in order to undivide the USA.

What a total waste of space he and his tosspot cronies were... (bring in the rest of the world for his and his “mates” personal gain...

/Grumble over

See you next Tuesday George Bush (some people will understand here)

Warmest respects

Lags

Look , outsider or not, the truth is the truth and will still be standing when the world is on fire.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Bush43 got into a fight with a poncho during Trump's inauguration. He also said Iraq had WMDs, that 2 aircraft took down 3 buildings (only 3 in history, all in NYC 9/11), that the patriot act wasn't a license to spy without warrants (STELLARWIND), and missed the mark just about every damn time he tried to use a quote.

I know I left out plenty, but I hardly personally care what the opinion of GWB43 is.

Maybe he'd care to share some of that super-secret evidence he's sitting on? You know, the kind that allows you to state the conclusion without providing anything to back it up

Bush = well known secret societies/CIA/etc. Not to be trusted, IMHO.
edit on 2/8/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Nah, but you make it seem unusual/extraordinary.

Nation states spy on one another. It isn't nation ending. They've been here much longer than you could possibly imagine. We're inside their institutions as well. That is the nature of espionage. Much as every host nation realizes their "embassy" is intelligence-oriented, and half the people traveling on diplomatic visas are also probably assets.

It isn't a criminal matter. It isn't a law enforcement matter. And it most certainly isn't a public matter.

It is the usual back and forth between nation-state intelligence services.

...and you have no evidence that people you're alluding to (aka half-accusing) being spies is actually true. No evidence at all. I'd like to see it.

There is no mind-altering "MK-ULTRA"-esque propaganda. No Soviet Sleepers waiting to hear a certain phrase on shortwave radio. No election machine hacking (for all those reasons you guys laughed at us for suggesting it).

A certain segment of "low information" voters (small percentage) can be swayed by it. But the vast majority of us hate one another for "real" reasons. Dems detest Repubs (and vice versa) for what they stand for, not because some nebulous cloud of Russians are hanging over our heads pulling some unseen strings. That just isn't reality.

Fact is, those agencies the Dems love so much (CIA, et al) need to be forbidden to lie/use information warfare techniques against the American public. A true disinformation countermeasure awareness campaign is needed. It has nothing to do with any political or criminal avenues, and everythign to do with shining a light on their already worst-kept secrets.

They put too much on the table in 2016 election, and too much has simply come out for them to reverse course. Trying to save covert information warfare is a lost cause. Much like trying to sweep cyber operations under the rug is a lost cause.

This country must learn to grow up, adapt, whatever it takes. But wasting time on bogus allegations spurred by political hate/bias isn't going to accomplish one single thing. If anything, it will be counter-productive because the majority will simply tune the allegations out (because we're smart enough to detect BS/bias). Look at how far its gotten Dems so far? Meanwhile, Trump's over 25% through his first term.

I'm just waiting for a vast majority of this country to realize that frankly things aren't going to be "OK"

I don't see this extremely disconcerting societal state disappearing any time soon. Maybe I'm wrong wouldn't be the first time

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I also ask everyone to keep in mind those with the loudest, most boisterous (but least substantiated) anti-Russian claims. Those who seek to start a new cold war, and seek to renew tensions. Any true threat to our nation should be met with immediate, overwhelming and undisputable military force. Everything else isn't a true threat.

Those advocating for such positions are universally shareholders in a myriad of defense industries, or otherwise beholden to these categories of special interests.

Nobody benefits from hostile "cold-war" scenarios other than the intelligence/military industrial complex. Listen to Ike. They are not friends of America. They are friends of themselves and their bankers.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The MSM and the two political parties have succeeded in dividing the country.

This is going to end in violence in the streets with Americans against Americans.

Congratulations to all you people arguing with each other over this stuff.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The 9-11 conspirator speaks, GWB

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

so what? he's got no credibility, sources, connections or influence. its tweedle dumb calling tweedle dumber

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
his illness does not appear in one day, probably started when he was in the office

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone remember the Republican debate in South Carolina? I believe it was SC but whatever. Trump called out the WMD lies concerning Iraq and basically said the war in Iraq was a farce. Essentially calling the Bush administration war criminals without saying it. He also made it a point to remind a room full of diehard conservatives that 9/11 took place under the Bush presidency. I was Pro-Trump from the go because he wasn't a politician and I felt we needed a real change but that debate won me over hands down. He stood in that debate being evil-eyed by George Bush Sr. amongst all those establishment republicans proving he was for America and wasn't a party first candidate. I believe that was the debate where he told Jeb that his mother should be running lol. I can't believe it took this long for a counter-attack if I'm being honest. Maybe Dubya has been finishing a children's book for the last year.

edit on 8-2-2018 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join