It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush says Russia meddled in 2016 US election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Russians hacked the election. There's no doubt at all. They did that. It's been proven.
Bottom line no negotiations. They did this. Ignore it if you choose.

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Ignore the obvious.

link   
a reply to: vinifalou

"Pretty clear evidence", George?

Where...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ignoring it won't alter the facts.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Right on front of your eyes.

But

Ignore the obvious.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Ignore the obvious.

I haven't ignored anything.

I just don't cling to one ideologies stance on the matter. I'm able to step back and see they're playing both sides.

What makes a die hard leftist different from a die hard Trump supporter? From what I've gathered not much. Both cherry pick what they're willing to believe.

And neither are willing to admit that the mess we're in is because people are so polarized we allow horrible candidates to get the ticket.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you want to say tried to influence that's one thing, but how did they "hack the election"?

Did they physically change votes?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
with a plethora of available 'proof' , why has no official presented this evidence.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Aww, how cute the Deep State just summoned a new player.

- "There's pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled," said former President Bush.
- Donald Trump has denied that Moscow tried to affect the vote.
- Speaking of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Bush called him "zero-sum."

With all these crazy news lately maybe I missed something like WHERE'S THIS EVIDENCE HE'S TALKING ABOUT?

Former President George W. Bush said on Thursday that "there's pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled" in the 2016 American presidential election, forcefully rebutting fellow Republican Donald Trump's denials of Moscow trying to affect the vote.

While never mentioning President Trump by name, Bush appeared to be pushing back on Trump's attempts to have warmer relations with Russia, as well as his comments on immigration.

The White House did not immediately comment on Bush's remarks.

"There's pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled," Bush said at a talk in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. "Whether they affected the outcome is another question."

Bush also said that "it's problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system. Our democracy is only as good as people trust the results."

U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded Russia meddled in the 2016 election to help Trump win. Numerous investigations are under way to determine whether Trump's campaign aided the Kremlin in its efforts.

LOL

The rest of the article is irrelevant, just posting because someone may have missed Mr. Bush's back at business now that Obama can't show his ass up since he's probably hiding in a bunker with his 30 lawyers.

CNBC

Their lies just reinforce my opinion that they really did broke the law to push their agenda.

W. just signed the death warrant to his own legacy. The moron. If he was any kind of a leader, he'd have addressed that issue back then rather than sit on it until now. The alternative is he's guessing/lying. Either way, he's now no better than Clinton or Obama in my books. DOA.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If you want to say tried to influence that's one thing, but how did they "hack the election"?

Did they physically change votes?

hacking doesn't necessarily mean altering data.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Hacked the election is a bit sensational and disingenuous.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Just keep on shilling for the establishment.
You’ve long showed your true colors by now.

link   
Of course we can’t forget Obama spending hundreds of thousands of American tax dollars trying to meddle in Israel’s election in 2014.

But meh Russia Scandal!

edit on 2/8/2018 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

link   

What is alt right?

I don't vote btw, don't even live in America and do not take sides in politics.

I'm on the honesty side. And guess who isn't? Your Hillary......

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
If Bush says the grass is green and the sky is blue , I dang well would be on my way outside to verify . Even though I knew it was...

And to think that many people voted for that war mongering lying Bastard and his party.

Blumming heck, I am an outsider but for cripes sake this muppet should keep his gob shut if he cannot advance positive suggestions in order to undivide the USA.

What a total waste of space he and his tosspot cronies were... (bring in the rest of the world for his and his “mates” personal gain...

/Grumble over

See you next Tuesday George Bush (some people will understand here)

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

are you purposely ignoring the reports that Russia penetrated some voter systems?

“We were able to determine that the scanning and probing of voter registration databases was coming from the Russian government.” –Jeanette Manfra

but, we probably should ignore it...
edit on 8-2-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I really hate deliberate ignorance. Even the orangutan admitted Russian hacking begrudgingly. He's so afraid they're gonna declare his presidency illegitimate. So so much fear. I see it in his supporters too. So very afraid. Otherwise the evidence is obvious and you're asking for a foreign nation to interfere again. Next time it may not be your side to benefit. but ignore it now because of fear.

what did they hack?

What did they do?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Russia didn't hack our election but even if it was true it still didn't change one single vote. If Russia hacked our election, they failed big time. That's like stealing a car that's already yours.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

are you purposely ignoring the reports that Russia penetrated some voter systems?

“We were able to determine that the scanning and probing of voter registration databases was coming from the Russian government.” –Jeanette Manfra

but, we probably should ignore it...

what did they hack, exactly. Links please

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The most I have ever been able to find is they used Facebook and Twitter to spread news (not fake news by the way) about Hillary and didn't tell people they were from Russia.

True / False?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join