It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush says Russia meddled in 2016 US election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I really hate deliberate ignorance. Even the orangutan admitted Russian hacking begrudgingly. He's so afraid they're gonna declare his presidency illegitimate. So so much fear. I see it in his supporters too. So very afraid. Otherwise the evidence is obvious and you're asking for a foreign nation to interfere again. Next time it may not be your side to benefit. but ignore it now because of fear.

Fear is babbling on and on for 8 hours about nothing and telling the sleeping crowd that your grandson dreams of having brown skin, brown eyes, and brown hair and then bragging about how wonderful it was to say that, all because your side is beginning to compromise. THAT'S fear.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I didn't realize Dubya was in on these classified meetings still. Good for him.

When you make an oath to Baal, it's for life.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: vinifalou

New player?

Bush is friends with the Clinton's and Obama's.

I didn't know it's still a secret that the players we've seen all have the same agenda in mind.

Same old same old.

see avatar....

link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

hi ya, newbie!

did you read my post? the head of homeland security has said russia targeted 21 states voter registration rolls. are you implying there was nothing nefarious going there, and no biggie? maybe for the upcoming election we should just give those to putin?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I almost made a thread on this, yes he did say that, and he also said "overwhelming evidence". Sad the same people just don't get it. They REFUSE to see, that trump has been lying to them for over a year. Its ridiculous, they just look the other way, and bring up the sham, Uranium One.

This is the REAL NEWS, not FAKE NEWS

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think a lot of people when they hear Russia Hacked the election they believe that they penetrated voter machines and changed votes and the media is more than willing to let you continue to believe this.

If every time they said "hacked" or "meddled" if the news media would just tell the truth about them just being on facebook and twitter this would be over with. Of course ratings are higher on both sides when they say "RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTION".

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Right on front of your eyes.

But

Ignore the obvious.

Silly... My dear Silly... “sighs”....

I truly understand and respect your personal opinion.

However and this is not the first time I have kindly asked you... could you please kindly explain the following without going “off track” so to speak ;

Why (in detail) do you support Hillary?

What do you hate Mr Trump so much?

And last of all : Why do you come up with one liners or short phrases all the time when members wish to discuss/debate mostly in an intelligent manner with you?

Evasive one liners and phrases at that...!

Thank you for a complete and understandable response.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I haven't heard ONE person say votes were changed.. do you have a link?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

hi ya, newbie!

did you read my post? the head of homeland security has said russia targeted 21 states voter registration rolls. are you implying there was nothing nefarious going there, and no biggie? maybe for the upcoming election we should just give those to putin?

What does targeted mean?

Would it also be fair to say that Putin "targets" the USA on a daily basis? Would it be fair to say the USA "targets" other countries and other elections on a daily basis?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

are you purposely ignoring the reports that Russia penetrated some voter systems?

This thread is in reference to the 2016 election.

I never said ignore it, I'm just not acting like they didn't play both sides.

I'm an independent, so I'm not going to get caught up in proving which dog they had in the fight considering they played against both sides.

I also won't sit here and act butt hurt they are doing the very thing we do.

Last I checked we have been king in meddling in elections for decades. So if people want to walk around and mope about it because some other countries are playing the same game.... Idk what to tell ya.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I really hate deliberate ignorance.

Quoted for hilarity, irony, and more hilarity. 😂😂

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I almost made a thread on this, yes he did say that, and he also said "overwhelming evidence". Sad the same people just don't get it. They REFUSE to see, that trump has been lying to them for over a year. Its ridiculous, they just look the other way, and bring up the sham, Uranium One.

I just told you to check on your doctor already in a different thread. It's not gonna be different here.

Where's the evidence? Show me some White House or Senate Comission link. Not that garbage links you're throwing in every thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
To me targeted is something you say when you shoot and miss. I believe this is another example like when the media says Hacked when they mean they used algorithms to send adds out on facebook.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Yea, the dossier didn't have any Russian information in it.

You're looking the other way too bub.

They played both sides on purpose. Either way the election came out we'd still have this conversation.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Russia had no stake in who got elected. They just wanted to make the people fight and screw with America no matter who got in the White House.

When Ferguson Mo. was all over the news they were in Facebook kicking up dirt just like the election because the wanted America in turmoil.

Fox and Cnn know this too but keep the pot stirred for ratings.

Wake up people.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

a reply to: intrptr

Right on front of your eyes.

But

Ignore the obvious.

Silly... My dear Silly... “sighs”....

I truly understand and respect your personal opinion.

However and this is not the first time I have kindly asked you... could you please kindly explain the following without going “off track” so to speak ;

Why (in detail) do you support Hillary?

What do you hate Mr Trump so much?

And last of all : Why do you come up with one liners or short phrases all the time when members wish to discuss/debate mostly in an intelligent manner with you?

Evasive one liners and phrases at that...!

Thank you for a complete and understandable response.

Kindest respects

Lags

This question is also politely asked to Kurt too.

link   
He said it was very clear that Jesus told him there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. And two titanic entities would show themselves in the end of times.

And that was lie...

Don't swear to us, swear to God, Allah, or Satanic goat that they keep pushing out in the media. O and make sure u keep all hands up when you do...no superstitious hand signals to clear your conscience.

edit on 8-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Next time it may not be your side to benefit. but ignore it now because of fear.

WOW
You get the same responses directed to you in the fisa threads.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm sure the Democrat's love him now.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

But you didn’t...

Why?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join