It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Steele Memo from Grassley just released

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Obama will escape, certainly, but his presidency will be tainted. Evidence will be lost and he will have plausible deniability. He will not be pursued and continue to be the hero in the eyes of many. He should shut up and enjoy retirement. If the DNC has an ounce of sense, they will tell him to go away along with the Clintons and all of the existing DNC executive staff.

Bill and Hillary may also escape prosecution with only the Clinton Foundation being stripped of tainted gains. Big fines but no jail time. No president will be put in jail.

Who will take the fall? High ranking, but not too high; McCabe, Lynch, Podesta, and Abedin come to mind. They are easily sacrificed. The big dogs will say that their lackeys acted without their knowledge. Any evidence to the contrary will be lost. I expect that deals will be made to prevent an embarrassing trials. The FBI plotters are even lower down the heirarchy and will only have their 15 minutes of fame when they are sentenced to some minimal punishment.

The Seth Rich murder will continue to be swept under the rug. Steele will either disappear or have a bad accident.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Didn't Obama say in one of his last speeches that he was the first president to have no scandals in his presidency? I remember at the time wondering how he could say that after Benghazi, the IRS corruption, etc. But NOW... his presidency might go down in history as having the biggest scandals of all time.

edit on 2/6/18 by BlueAjah because: grammar

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: Xcathdra

Not only that - but how is the entire Mueller investigation not completely fallen apart at this point?

Mueller is investigating the Russian interference in the election.

His brief is to go after Russian meddling ... and he is doing just that.

I would assume that when he came to the fork in the road, he went in the direction that the evidence went in ... right into Clinton land.

Otherwise, Mueller would never work again in the legal field.

Self preservation is a powerful motivator.

P

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It's amazing how the media manipulate they way they do unbeknownst to the masses of puppets.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Not only that - but how is the entire Mueller investigation not completely fallen apart at this point?

I would assume that when he came to the fork in the road, he went in the direction that the evidence went in ... right into Clinton land.

P

Unless he has been blackmailed for the last 30 years.

Who knows what skeletons he has in his closet?

If you are the deep state, you have a back door to everybody's closet.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust
The lack of "breaking news" from the liberal media on this Graham-Grassley bombshell is very telling.

Indeed!
I wonder if we will have to get coverage of the trials from alternative media???

Eventually, they will HAVE TO. This Hannity monologue from tonight is GREAT! Had me spell-bound.

added to op

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It technically has. Manafort, some time back, filed a motion to challenge the legality of the special counsel as it did not meet legal requirements. No ruling as of yet.

That was before this memo came out though so who knows.
edit on 6-2-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Now that the cat is out of the bag, I hope they keep going.

Tonight in an interview, Trey Gowdy revealed that one of the people feeding info to Steele was Sidney Blumenthal. There is no way that Hillary can avoid knowing personally what was going on, when one of her best friends was involved.

It looks like Trump might be keeping another one of his promises - lock her up.

I think this would be closer to not being able to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

The problem here is everyone who has been charged or plead guilty have cases that stem from the dossier investigation.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Grambler

and to top it all off Mr. Steele has gone missing. He was due in a London court today for a deposition in another lawsuit filed by one of the Russians. Steele failed to show for court.

Uh, Oh.

Arkancide ?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Puts them in interesting positions. Why did they plea without trial? Was the evidence enough or were did they need a facade to use in the future?

Please excuse the tightness of my tinfoil.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: shooterbrody

They'd have to prove it was willful to apply that.

They just have to show recklessness to get the warrant tossed though.

PROVE it was willful ?
Too easy
Kidding, right ?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Puts them in interesting positions. Why did they plea without trial? Was the evidence enough or were did they need a facade to use in the future?

Please excuse the tightness of my tinfoil.

Flynn took a plea deal because he ran out of money for legal costs, and mostly because they threatened his son with charges if he would not take a deal. He was forced.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Just curious... why does it matter who funded the dossier? Isn't it the content of the dossier that matters? If there was collusion occurring between russian agents on behalf of the trump campaign?

Trump among many others I'm sure spent money digging into Hilary's dirty laundry, and if they would have found anything worthy of an investigation (yes, I know about the investigated private email server scandal) or criminal activity, it wouldn't matter who found the information or why they were looking in the first place assuming the information was attained legally.

Did the dems who funded the steele dossier obtain the information illegally or is everyone here considering this a huge win because it looks like it was biased info?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So we have Mr. Comey in the FISA court, lying on behalf of Clinton.
Yet he said to Trump the information was unverified.

Basically, Hillary Clinton bought a warrant to try and rig the election!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

Seeing as Coney testified that it was salacious and unverified, I'd say the dossiers integrity was nil.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
Just curious... why does it matter who funded the dossier? Isn't it the content of the dossier that matters? If there was collusion occurring between russian agents on behalf of the trump campaign?

Trump among many others I'm sure spent money digging into Hilary's dirty laundry, and if they would have found anything worthy of an investigation (yes, I know about the investigated private email server scandal) or criminal activity, it wouldn't matter who found the information or why they were looking in the first place assuming the information was attained legally.

Did the dems who funded the steele dossier obtain the information illegally or is everyone here considering this a huge win because it looks like it was biased info?

Think of it like this.

If the dossier was used for the fisa warrant, and all of the parts that was used by the FBI from the dossier were verified by the dossier, you may have a point.

But if this memo is true, instead of verifying most of the claims of the dossier, they relied on steeles credibility to give credibility. That is outrageous on its own right.

But even worse is that who was paying steele, his personal statements on trump, hios breaking fbi rules by talking to the press, etc, were all detrimental to his credibility, and yet not told to the court by the fbi.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Harpua

Seeing as Coney testified that it was salacious and unverified, I'd say the dossiers integrity was nil.

I bet Comey didn't tell that to the FISA Court judge. Or maybe he did, but the judge had his hand in Hillary's pantsuit pocket too.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

If criminal activity was discovered, but the means of which were illegal, then any discovery would be tossed out of court.

Fruit of the poisonous tree.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sure that question is or will be asked very soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join