It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Steele Memo from Grassley just released

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am interested in more information about the judge in the FISA court. I know they rotate on a circuit, so theoretically there might have been a different judge for each renewal. And, no one so far has accused the judge of wrong doing. However....

Judge Judy, who as a judge knows how things worked, acted a bit mysteriously the other night when a guest said there must have been a different judge for each renewal. She said "No, there wasn't", and repeated it more than a few times, with a kind of knowing smile. It really seemed like she knew something. Maybe she has judge friends who provided details.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The (STUPID) Liberal Media lead their own beloved Democrats to the gallows, when publishing articles like this.

The FBI used information from the explosive, unverified dossier detailing President Donald Trump's alleged ties to Russia to obtain a warrant to secretly monitor former Trump adviser Carter Page.

Excerpted from this April 18, 2017 Article: www.businessinsider.com...

Last year it was the "Trump Russia" dossier.

After the Nunes Memo, it became the "Steele" dossier.

Now that the Grassley-Graham Senate memo has proven that not only did Hillary Clinton PAY for the dossier. She also fed lies to Richard Steele for inclusion in the dossier.

So it's now the HILLARY Dossier.

edit on 2/6/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
And keep in mind that supposedly the FBI in October of 2016 would have had to verifiy the facts they used from the dossier to get a warrant on Page, enough so to think it likely that he was a foriegn agent, and yet more than 16 months later, he still walks free without being charged.

If the claims in the dossier about Page had been verified, than there is no way he would not be charged.

So when this all ends, if Page isnt charged, and it turns out the FBI could not verify he met with sechin, and that he discussed helping russia for 19% of Roseneft, what will the people sying this is no big deal say?

It would be proof of exactly what this memo is saying; the FBI didnt bother to verify Steele dossier, they just relied on his credibility, despite knowing that he hated trump and was being paid for by hillarys team. That is nothing short of the willful weaponizing of the FBI to help one candidate and take down the other.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

There is only like 11 or 12 FISA judges.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It sounds like a pretty exclusive club.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
prison sentences or pitchforks

Both please.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Hillary hijacked the FBI.

It wasn't only Hillary, more information will show that Obama himself allowed this to happen. For the higher ups in the DOJ to be involved in this, they would have told Obama what they were doing, and Obama would have had to give them the go ahead.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The FBI is in deep doodoo. If Page wanted to he could sue the FBI for claiming he is "a foreign agent". The FBI is not supposed to label people as "foreign agents" unless they have evidence and the person has been convicted of working for a foreign government. Page is still walking around, which means there is no proof whatsoever that "he is a foreign agent". This is another tactic the higher ups in the FBI have been using trying to claim that there is evidence of "collusion between Trump's team and Russia", but it has been nothing but a ruse.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Hillary hijacked the FBI.

The scary part in all of this is we know this came from Clinton yet everything we are seeing implicates everyone but Clinton (at least right now). I still think the House and Senate memo releases are nothing but a lead up to the IG report. I think when the IG report comes out we will see movement with all of this in terms of who gets fired, who gets reprimanded, who gets charges etc etc.

And all the while obama is playing golf and micromanaging the ROE.

ODumbo had no idea this was going on. Right?

Jarret nor anyone else in the WH had any idea what was happening?

I want his cartouches chiseled off everything.

Didn't they bury the courtesans along with their king/emperor, back in the day?

So much for tradition.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

and to top it all off Mr. Steele has gone missing. He was due in a London court today for a deposition in another lawsuit filed by one of the Russians. Steele failed to show for court.

Sleeping with the fish, I would guess.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Jiggly
man, i seriously hope these people get whats coming to them

they will
this will cost the donkeys the midterms

Beaten like a rented mule. Yup.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

There's 11. Seven of them were appointed to their Federal Judiciary seats by Republicans and Four by Democrats. But I suppose that doesn't matter if they were mislead.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s hammer time.

LOL - this reminds me of Ol dodgy and the smartphones where bleachbit and most likely hydrochloric acid where not good enough, so it was time to break out the deletion - caveman style.

@OP - you're on fire brother, keep up the amazing work!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
And keep in mind that supposedly the FBI in October of 2016 would have had to verifiy the facts they used from the dossier to get a warrant on Page, enough so to think it likely that he was a foriegn agent, and yet more than 16 months later, he still walks free without being charged.

If the claims in the dossier about Page had been verified, than there is no way he would not be charged.

So when this all ends, if Page isnt charged, and it turns out the FBI could not verify he met with sechin, and that he discussed helping russia for 19% of Roseneft, what will the people sying this is no big deal say?

It would be proof of exactly what this memo is saying; the FBI didnt bother to verify Steele dossier, they just relied on his credibility, despite knowing that he hated trump and was being paid for by hillarys team. That is nothing short of the willful weaponizing of the FBI to help one candidate and take down the other.

Page has some serious law suits going on against everyone.

Same with Flynn.

Civil liberties violations. Defamation, malicious prosecution, etc.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

and to top it all off Mr. Steele has gone missing. He was due in a London court today for a deposition in another lawsuit filed by one of the Russians. Steele failed to show for court.

Perhaps he committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of his head before placing himself in a black garbage bag with some pig iron before duct taping it shut.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Something feels fishy about this "declassified" memo. Its not marked as declassified or any of the other normal notations that would be put on a redacted document and the original classification is completely redacted instead of the normal crossed out...

And many of the redactions dont seem to make sense.

Nothing new in this one either. Just more detailed of the same exact thing that was in Nunes memo but with strange redactions.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

LOL! Patrick Davis and DeLisa Lay are going to need new phone numbers.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s hammer time.

LOL - this reminds me of Ol dodgy and the smartphones where bleachbit and most likely hydrochloric acid where not good enough, so it was time to break out the deletion - caveman style.

@OP - you're on fire brother, keep up the amazing work!!!

Ole dodgy just had a fire in her bedroom. I wish we could find out what went up in smoke!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
"Bombshell" nothing burger #3465543
Yawn.
Sean Hannity and Trump supporters aren't doing themselves any favors with these tabloid headlines.
One would think they would tone it down a bit after the memo fiasco, but they keep pushing the same narrative.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I see this as our country imploding. Dirty politics trickling from president, to FBI, CIA, congress, our judges and it doesn't stop.
So, who cleans this mess up?

I see no end to this dirty government-just the beginning.

Most, meaning the MSM, people don't know, don't care. The word needs to get out but who will carry it and who will listen?

Unless we can find enough honest brave leaders, we're toast. Back to owners and slaves. This is too sad.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join