It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Steele Memo from Grassley just released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Hillary bought a warrant and Obama used it against Trump.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Hillary hijacked the FBI.

I'm sure Obama had a helping hand with that.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It will now be known as the Hillary Dossier. She paid for it, and fed info (lies) to Steele for inclusion in that document.

And we wasted a year and a half with Trump colludeded with Russia.

It was Hillary, the whole time.
edit on 2018-02-06T20:57:40-06:002201806America/Chicago2 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

It will now be known as the Hillary Dossier. She paid for it, and fed info (lies) to Steele for inclusion in that document.

And we wasted a year and a half with Trump colludided with Russia.

It was Hillary, the whole time.
Talk about a mad deflection for the real major crap.

These people got caught with their pants down, to include the proverbial hand in the cookie jar, lol FOOLS.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
man, i seriously hope these people get whats coming to them

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Oh and I forgot one of the biggest allegations; that Steele at the time of compiling his dossier was recieving unsolcited intel about his investigation from people connected to hillary routed through the Obama state department.

That means that not only was hillary and the dnc paying a foreign agent to dig up dirt on trump that was sourced by kremlin agents, but in fact they were also themselves telling him the dirt the wanted to use.

That is astounding!

Picture how it went down.

Hillarys team, the DNC, and Obamas state dept. know that they cant just make allegations against trump, because they will be considered politically tainted and without darn near full verification wont be taken seriously.

So they get Steele, who they know the FBI can brag up his record as a reason for the courts to believe his claims with minimal verification.

Then they start to tell him "Oh, and I have a source that told me trump team did this" thereby allowing themselves to spread rumors about trump and have them legitimized.

If this Grassley memo is accurate, this is a level of corruption so extreme that it is almost unthinkable.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Good find and as always, ready to spotlight the Dems.

S+F.

Will you do a detailed breakdown, for later consumption? Been on the road all day.

There really is not much to breakdown to be honest. The memo is 10 pages and confirms everything most of us have been harping on about since the Nunes memo was released. It is pretty straight forward - dealing mainly with Steele and his credibility and the FBI and how they used past situations where Steele was involved to bolster the credibility of the dossier without ever having corroborated / verified any of it on their own (the FBI).

To me it looks like the FBI got caught lying about the info in the FISA applications and are trying to dump it on Steele by saying he never led us wrong with other situations. Fusiongps has already thrown Steele under the bus in their congressional testimony by Simpson said he doubted the claims in the dossier.

link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
man, i seriously hope these people get whats coming to them

they will
this will cost the donkeys the midterms

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

That is one thing I'm wondering - where is Steele??

These memos are just the start... I bet the money trail will show all kinds of people were getting paid, maybe even media types...

How is there not already a second special counsel?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Schiffty memo is now doa thanks to Graham and Grassley. Kinda scary that i could fill in the gaps before they got unredacted. Well that was fun. Now my fellow american brothers and sisters it's time to take your country back. Perhaps the american people who believed the russian collsuion BS could finally fight for a worthy cause and help vindicate Donald J. Trump. The Obama administration did everything to help HRC win the election by using any illegal means necessary. They are all traitors!

a reply to: RazorV66

Forget hammer time.

edit on 6-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Obama is not clear legally. He knew what was going on and Susan Rice threw him under the bus when she went on tv to justify the u8nmaskings and stated the unmasking's were done for the daily presidential briefings.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Obama is not clear legally. He knew what was going on and Susan Rice threw him under the bus when she went on tv to justify the u8nmaskings and stated the unmasking's were done for the daily presidential briefings.

yep
blixon is in play

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

That is one thing I'm wondering - where is Steele??

These memos are just the start... I bet the money trail will show all kinds of people were getting paid, maybe even media types...

How is there not already a second special counsel?

The special counsel statute requires a crime be present in order to authorize it. It also requires a conflict of interest with the FBI / DOJ. Both of those conditions are met and a day or so ago media reported the WH signed off on a second special counsel if one is needed.

I am really hoping Trey Gowdy is going to be that person.

Secondly I think they are waiting for the IG report to come out before they go down the legal prosecution road.
edit on 6-2-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The lack of "breaking news" from the liberal media on this Graham-Grassley bombshell is very telling.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I’d love to see the whole lot of them doing the perp walk. Pretty boy Obama is going to be popular with the boys in prison.

Question is who claims him?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The lack of "breaking news" from the liberal media on this Graham-Grassley bombshell is very telling.

They are trying to catch up.
The libs paid for on here get their talking points at 4 am.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Grambler
This is bigger than the Nunes memo.

Big takeaways.

1. The bulk of the fisa application was based on the dossier.

2. The FBI relied more on Steeles credibility than actually verifying his claims.

3. The FBI specifically said that Steele was not the source of the Yahoo news article, which if he was would have severly hurt steeles credibility (which the FBI was relying on).

4. Steele and simpson have testified that indeed Steele not only was the source of that article, but talked to other press before the application for the warrant from page.

5. The FBI failed to mention steele was the source for that Yahoo news article in the three renewals for the fisa warrant.

6. If steele lied to the fi about not talking to press, that is a crime and he should be charged.

This is staggering if true, and confirms much of what people have been fearing.

Now having said that, until the intel is released for the fisa applications, we are still just taking someones word for it.

But my hope is that more of that info is released soon.

WOW....never would have guessed Steele would be the scapegoat..../sarcasm

Oh no, they cant be allowed to get away with that.

I have been saying for months that if this dossier was used for a fisa warrant, it would be the biggest political scandal of my lifetime.

This is because if we allow on camapign to pay for dirt on the other, and then that dirt is used to spy on the other by the sitting admistration who is on the same side asd the campaign paying for the dirt, it would mean the end of our elections as we no it; and the FBI would be nothing more than the personal spying and smearing agency of the sitting president.

Now we find out not only does it seem like this may be liely, but the damn state dept. was actually giving steele info!

Now the counter to my claims were as follows.

1. Perhaps the dossier wasnt used or there were other things used to so it doesnt matter.

Well we will have to see, but the allegations are that the dossier was the bulk of the application, and without, their would have been no warrant.

2. Who care if parts of the dossier are salacious or unverified, surely the FBI verified the parts they used for the application.

Well according to this memo (if its true) in fact most of the claims in the fisa application were not veirified, and instead Steele credibility was used as a substitute to lend legitimacy to the claims.

Even if steele was the most trust worthy guy ever, it is abbhorent that the FBI would rely on a non US agent and take his word for it without verification.

But to make matters worse, he lied to the FBI at the outset, and actually had to be let go for talking tp the press.

In addition, the FBI knew that he was etremely attempting to keep truymp from being elected,. but didnt even tell the fisa court that!

This is enormous, and if the grassley memo is accurate, we the people need to make sure its not just steele that goes down for this.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Oh and I forgot one of the biggest allegations; that Steele at the time of compiling his dossier was recieving unsolcited intel about his investigation from people connected to hillary routed through the Obama state department.

That means that not only was hillary and the dnc paying a foreign agent to dig up dirt on trump that was sourced by kremlin agents, but in fact they were also themselves telling him the dirt the wanted to use.

That is astounding!

Picture how it went down.

Hillarys team, the DNC, and Obamas state dept. know that they cant just make allegations against trump, because they will be considered politically tainted and without darn near full verification wont be taken seriously.

So they get Steele, who they know the FBI can brag up his record as a reason for the courts to believe his claims with minimal verification.

Then they start to tell him "Oh, and I have a source that told me trump team did this" thereby allowing themselves to spread rumors about trump and have them legitimized.

If this Grassley memo is accurate, this is a level of corruption so extreme that it is almost unthinkable.

Here is another way to view what they did -

Parts of our own government conspired with a presidential candidate to hire a foreign national (steele -UK) who in turn paid foreign nationals (Russian) for lies about Trump to create a dossier that could then be used by the candidate to interfere in a US Presidential election to knock her opponent out of the race and when that didnt work sections of our government used the dossier in an attempt to remove a duly elected President from office.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The FBI and DOJ are nothing more than Gestapo/KGB now.

The question is, is there anything we can do about it?

Really.

Do you honestly think anyone is going to see jail time?

Because I sure as hell don't.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
And we're STILL waiting on those "usual suspects". Looks like it's taking a little longer than usual to get their typical Chewbacca Defense argument together and posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join