It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denzel Washington: Trump’s Election Saved Us From ‘Orwellian Police State’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wow. There goes your career bud. I liked a lot of his movies too. Oh well. Is what it is at this point.

Fake News Network

“If the Democrats had won the election, we never would have found out they were using false documents to get warrants to spy on American citizens and political opponents. We never would have known this. Think about it!” said Denzel Washington at a press conference in New York.

Now that's a perspective for you. I'm amazed that Denzel has such an ability to think critically. Not.

“They would have a tool they would use over and over again to circumvent the will of the people in future elections,” said Denzil Washington, who has just been nominated for an Oscar for his film Roman J. Israel, Esq.

Honestly, what more do I need to say? That's ok though, your blind hatred for Trump that the news media is feeding into your mind everyday Trump's this. It's more important to destroy political opponents than it is to have a safe country free of corruption.

“We know that a warrant to spy on the Trump team was issued based on media reports, and these media reports were based on information provided by an opposition research firm being paid by the DNC and Hillary Clinton.”

“You guys can’t see what is wrong with this? You’re kidding me,” The Equalizer actor said, before adding, “Well I guess you are reporters. How many reporters was it that got caught colluding with the Clinton campaign?”

Just going to leave this right here.
edit on 5-2-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

GAKE

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Malcolm X saying it straight!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This won't sit well.

I'll bet he doesn't even sexually harass women.

Outsider...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Damnit why's he gotta go being racist like that. Damn you Hollywood!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I would need a better source before any energy is wasted...

YMMV

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You mean it isn't one already?

link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Hopefully he doesn't get on any trains in the near future, especially Republican ones.

link   
Uh oh, a black man who is part of Hollywood speaking good about Trump. Cue the sarcastic racism comments and allusions to Hollywood rape culture.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

YMMV

Currently looking if you can find something that would be great please post it.

Regardless it's a great summation but I am going to continue to verify this.
edit on 5-2-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Wow. There goes your career bud. I liked a lot of his movies too. Oh well. Is what it is at this point.

Fake News Network

“If the Democrats had won the election, we never would have found out they were using false documents to get warrants to spy on American citizens and political opponents. We never would have known this. Think about it!” said Denzel Washington at a press conference in New York.

Now that's a perspective for you. I'm amazed that Denzel has such an ability to think critically. Not.

“They would have a tool they would use over and over again to circumvent the will of the people in future elections,” said Denzil Washington, who has just been nominated for an Oscar for his film Roman J. Israel, Esq.

Honestly, what more do I need to say? That's ok though, your blind hatred for Trump that the news media is feeding into your mind everyday Trump's this. It's more important to destroy political opponents than it is to have a safe country free of corruption.

“We know that a warrant to spy on the Trump team was issued based on media reports, and these media reports were based on information provided by an opposition research firm being paid by the DNC and Hillary Clinton.”

“You guys can’t see what is wrong with this? You’re kidding me,” The Equalizer actor said, before adding, “Well I guess you are reporters. How many reporters was it that got caught colluding with the Clinton campaign?”

Just going to leave this right here.

If this is true, He is about to feel the wrath of the plantation slaves of the Democrat party. How dare he step off the plantation and exercise free thought. Just ask Steve Harvey...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Here. Let me help you out.

1. Open up a browser tab, go to Google and type this in the search box (with quotes):

"They would have a tool they would use over and over again to circumvent the will of the people in future elections"

2. Then hit "search."

3. Report your thread to mods because you got faked newsed hard af.

link   
According to THIS article:

The story was first posted on YourNewsWire.com, which has posted fabricated stories about celebrities allegedly espousing conservative views before. Last fall, it published a false story claiming that Morgan Freeman had called for Hillary Clinton to be jailed.

This "news source" is pretty infamous for posting fake stories about celebrities. Don't tell me you fell for fake news again?

link   
The nomination marks the eighth time Washington has been nominated in the best actor category, making him the most-nominated African-American actor of all time.

Eighth and last, I would bet.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

3. Report your thread to mods because you got faked newsed hard af.

maybe I just agreed with the sentiment? also I would like to point out that you may have no totally read my thread.

I won't tell you what your missing however, potentially (slightly possible) you can figure it out on your own

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

YMMV

I was thinking the same,but then again in the world we are living today the Fake news has a better track record then the so called reliable real news,lol

What really smells fishy to me is that what he is saying in the OP quotes is too logical to come from hollyweird.
Im confused ,lol

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
According to THIS article:

The story was first posted on YourNewsWire.com, which has posted fabricated stories about celebrities allegedly espousing conservative views before. Last fall, it published a false story claiming that Morgan Freeman had called for Hillary Clinton to be jailed.

This "news source" is pretty infamous for posting fake stories about celebrities. Don't tell me you fell for fake news again?

didn't take long

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Let me guess, you knew it was fake all along but decided to post it anyways for... reasons, all while alluding to the comments being real. Right?

What's funny is that here you are praising a man over a fake news story while at the same time not realizing that he donated $27,000 to Clinton's campaign in 2016.

Yeah, you fell for it, pretty badly.
edit on 2/5/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Denzel, despite the recent Hollywood vs TRUMP BS has to my knowledge, done his best to stay out of it and be an entertainer..

I would be highly surprised if he all of a sudden leaped out of nowhere, at a press conference, I cannot find, and say the things quoted in the YNW article....

If he did, you know damn well FNC would have been running that clip 23/7 (Shep wouldn't run it
)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Let me guess, you knew it was fake all along but decided to post it anyways for... reasons, all while alluding to the comments being real. Right?

The comments are dead nuts accurate. You favorite people in government abused their political power to overthrow a duly elected president.

That's called treason and people need to go to prison... for life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join