It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Seth Rich Countdown Clock

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Do you believe Hillary and the DNC had him killed?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

how about

Fatality
Information
Seth
Rich

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

MAGIC 8 BALL says...

Better not tell you now.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

absolutely.

MS-13 because he stole the documents from the DNC
they wanted him dead as
a) message to other potential leakers
b) so he couldnt do more leaks

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Based on past research, I believe that many of the circumstances of his death are very suspicious. I believe that his actions on the months and days before his death, specifically related to the DNC, are more than coincidental. I highly suspect that he knew something regarding voting irregularity and corruption in the DNC, and that he was seen as a liability. I suspect there is a very good chance that he was a WL source.
edit on 2/1/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the bear image can be seen different ways? Wondering if there is more information in that image than meets the eye. For example, looking at the negative space ( black around eyes) looks like arms with closed fists clutching an H.
edit on 1-2-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Rich being a Bernie supporter, may have seen some financials that showed the Bernie donations being funnelled straight to HRC campaign? Bernie got smacked up side the head, and got a new lake home, Seth couldn't be bought?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Anyone else notice the bear image can be seen different ways? Wondering if there is more information in that image than meets the eye. For example, looking at the negative space ( black around eyes) looks like arms with closed fists clutching an H.

Had to look for the H... stylized. But H for Hillary. The D at the bottom

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yeah and I might be looking at it wrong but the panda image would be more recognizable without so many lines. Leads me to believe they over complicated it on purpose.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Way to many coincidental deaths and suicides surrounding the Clintons that had information against them.

Then you have the whole use a Drone to kill J. Assange thing, that not even left leaning snope marks it as false.

Obviously we don't know the truth. However, I think there is enough there to not automatically dismiss such a possibility when you have billions on the line and dirty secrets threating to be exposed.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Rich being a Bernie supporter, may have seen some financials that showed the Bernie donations being funnelled straight to HRC campaign? Bernie got smacked up side the head, and got a new lake home, Seth couldn't be bought?

That's definitely one of the most likely theories. He had access to inside DNC voter information. He may have seen more than we even know about.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

MAGIC 8 BALL says...

Better not tell you now.

I'm reminded of this,

edit on 1-2-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

They wouldn't pay him off when making an example of him would be far more lucrative.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Interesting timing that a Seth Rich site goess online just before the memo is about to be released. POTUS mentioned MS-13 a few times during the SOTU and 2 of them just happened to get murdered soon after SR died. Damn now i have to stay awake til 07:00 am.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

MS-13? What? So now the MS 13 gang works for the DNC? Jesus....

You know, for these extraordinary claims you are required to have extraordinary evidence. Instead, you rely on your political bias and assume your assumptions are facts. That's dumb.

You know what would have been better than killing him? Firing him and then having him arrested, if he was indeed stealing and leaking all this info, which we have zero proof of. This whole thing is based on conservatives online spreading their theories and accepting it as fact.

Meanwhile, botched robberies happen. Perhaps the killer(s) didn't mean to shoot him and got spooked when he did.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

edit on 1-2-2018 by Swills because: double post

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Interesting timing that a Seth Rich site goess online just before the memo is about to be released. POTUS mentioned MS-13 a few times during the SOTU and 2 of them just happened to get murdered soon after SR died. Damn now i have to stay awake til 07:00 am.

Nothing is coincidence. Check out today's guest on InfoWars. He spoke of MS-13 funneling guns to ISIS similar to Fast n Fury.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
What a surprise it would be if the Justice Department faked Seth Rich's death and are waiting for the appropriate time to have him walk in and testify.

Doubt it would ever happen, but you never know...

Yeah....the Obama DOJ would do something like that. They probably ratted out SR to John Podesta instead.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If the information he had was damaging to the DNC, WHY would they want him arrested? Then the information would be public.

I believe the reference to MS-13 was regarding possible suspects in the actual murder. MS-13 would likely assassinate for money. Then they get taken out to be sure they don't talk about getting paid.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Agreed. The only part the DOJ had in this whole thing was covering up the truth and quickly ending the investigation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join