It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey is no longer a free country, according to global rights report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: 23432

Turkey is inconsequential to the resource needs of Europe. If they become too hostile they will be no different than Russia.

Europe does not need turkey. It's the other way around. Turkey does not have the infrastructure and engineering to create their own machinery and innovation. This is it is heavily reliant on imports of manufactured goods.

Turkey needs the EU. The EU could crush turkey and make them reliant on Russia. A far more dangerous trading partner with less stable goods.

Your info is really out of date and your bigotry is rather clear to see .

Believe what you want .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Lol wake up and join a cult.

Sounds great!

Funny how prophets disappeared as the public gained the ability to read..

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Lol wake up and join a cult.

Sounds great!

Funny how prophets disappeared as the public gained the ability to read..

You are already in a cult ; I am attempting to get you out .

Wake up and realize that your time on this Earth is limited and the sound of your own breathing is actually faster than speed of light .

Truth is that what you call " civilised and modern " is all about getting you to look the other way all the while evil and wicked acts committed on your name by those who issue your " Brith Certificate " ; you are a tax slave , born into bondage , into a prison for your mind where the walls are invisible and you end up thinking you got a " good beat " on things in life .

We all die at the end , dude .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Sure do dude, but a giant cult full of hypocrisy and subjugation isn't the only alternative.

If anything they keep the blinders tight.

I have no issue with the sufis where erdogan has roots but Islam as a whole is a cult of blind followers same as any faith which requires a hierarchical system of holy men leaders.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Sure do dude, but a giant cult full of hypocrisy and subjugation isn't the only alternative.

If anything they keep the blinders tight.

I have no issue with the sufis where erdogan has roots but Islam as a whole is a cult of blind followers same as any faith which requires a hierarchical system of holy men leaders.

So you think religion is a Cult ?

OK .

Islam doesn't require a middle man between the believer and God .

Just so you know .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Right. Yet you have clerics.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I'll make it simple for you .

A muslim can live his or her entire life without seeing any clergy and there will be no problems .

You are not really well versed in this subject ; Islam openly tells people that there are no middle men allowed .

Wisdom of God [ if you believe in one ] is a simple message ; humble thyself .

You are confusing the message with behaviour .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Only thing to save Europe to this Turkish shill is Islam. Turkey wants a caliphate and to rule Europe under the banner of Islam. That's why Mr 23432 keeps bringing up birthrates and immoral Europeans.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: mortex

Only thing to save Europe to this Turkish shill is Islam. Turkey wants a caliphate and to rule Europe under the banner of Islam. That's why Mr 23432 keeps bringing up birthrates and immoral Europeans.

Under the Caliphate , your mortgage will become interest free .

Mortex doesn't know but that is why Greeks agreed to Ottoman rule for 400 years .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Not really confusing anything.

Men are corruptible. They corrupt everything.

Islam is ruled by rulers. Who are often spiritual leaders.

The sufis are a bit difderent..
Whom erdogan does come from, however his power lust and hypocrisy are obvious.

You can be murdered for blasphemy in moSt Islamic culture and while slurring Mohamad may not be illegal in Turkey people still die for doing it.

No thanks my friend. Agnosticism, spinozism, and deism are fine with me. I have no need for man's printed words other than the truth they may hide between the lines. Men worshipping books is not something I want in my life.
edit on 29-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

I'll make it simple for you .

A muslim can live his or her entire life without seeing any clergy and there will be no problems .

You are not really well versed in this subject ; Islam openly tells people that there are no middle men allowed .

Wisdom of God [ if you believe in one ] is a simple message ; humble thyself .

You are confusing the message with behaviour .

If there is no middle men why was mohammed given such power? He was jsut a man correct?

MOhamed just copied and omitted from the Bible what he wanted to use. An dput himself in place of the prophet posistion.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Not really confusing anything.

Men are corruptible. They corrupt everything.

Islam is ruled by rulers. Who are often spiritual leaders.

The sufis are a bit difderent..
Whom erdogan does come from, however his power lust and hypocrisy are obvious.

You can be murdered for blasphemy in moSt Islamic culture and while slurring Mohamad may not be illegal in Turkey people still die for doing it.

No thanks my friend. Agnosticism, spinozism, and deism are fine with me. I have no need for man's printed words other than the truth they may hide between the lines. Men worshipping books is not something I want in my life.

Trust me , Scooby Doo is less confused than you in these matters of religion .

You are obviously free to practice your beliefs ; You think Baruch is a saviour and I think he is a Sophist .

edit on 29-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I actually don't believe in a savior.

And you are the lost one who needs a saviour.

I also don't need to "practice" my beliefs. I don't need to be mesmerized or brain washed to accomplish truth.

Thankfully I am free to think rather than believe based on cultural heritage.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I actually don't believe in a savior.

And you are the lost one who needs a saviour.

I also don't need to "practice" my beliefs. I don't need to be mesmerized or brain washed to accomplish truth.

Thankfully I am free to think rather than believe based on cultural heritage.

My cultural heritage is one of Circassian Xhabze , the Caucasian Code .

Dude , you may not like me and that is ok but at least stop projecting your strawman arguments onto me .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Which strawman argument?

You are obviously free to practice your beliefs ; You think Baruch is a saviour and I think he is a Sophist .

Maybe go back to philosophy 101 I think you missed a few things.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
back on topic...

looks like Erdogan has been consolidating his power base and is now doing the religious thing to expand. apparently he wants to be a player in the region.
looks like he's dismissing the whole free press / human rights thing as decadent Western stuff.
anyone know how he gets on with Iran?

thanks for info OP. USA media too busy trashing Trump to keep us informed on such items.
edit on 29-1-2018 by ElGoobero because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
back on topic...

looks like Erdogan has been consolidating his power base and is now doing the religious thing to expand. apparently he wants to be a player in the region.
looks like he's dismissing the whole free press / human rights thing as decadent Western stuff.

thanks for info OP. USA media too busy trashing Trump to keep us informed on such items.

I had to read again , did you say " Free Press " ?

Really ?

Erdogan might die of heart attack tomorrow ; this ain't about erdogan per se , it is deeper than that .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Which strawman argument?

Doesn't matter .

Go in peace .

edit on 29-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Interesting. A prophet is a middle man. What was Mohamed again? Certainly not Allah.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
back on topic...

They get on with Iran just fine.
While the USA and the West had sanctions on Iran, so-called ally Turkey was helping Iran circumvent the sanctions.
Google it. Interesting reading.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join