It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile identifies as 9 year old

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

He's not a pedophile. 9 year olds can't be by definition.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

ETA: and there are those who are trans who do not live 24/7 as a woman/act like a woman, react like a woman at all times so I'm not sure that's really much of a gold standard for determining who is "legitimate" and who is not.

If a person with gender dysphoria acts like the gender that matches their biological sex, then they are faking it to get along in society. For a true diagnosis of gender dysphoria, the person identifies in their mind as a certain gender 24/7.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Even if he does have a mental age of nine he will be charged as an adult. It is no defence having a mentally deficiency the law is the law.
I look after people who have the mental age of early teens and they when they did wrong were charged as adults.
Or was that post just being stupid?.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

He's not a pedophile. 9 year olds can't be by definition.

A 9 year old can't fake being an adult for very long, but an adult can fake being a 9 year old long enough to get out of a prison sentence.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I don't think they could tbh.
Also people think that high secure mental homes are a cushy place instead of prison?
Broadmoor anyone?.
I know of a couple of occasions of prisoners faking mental illness to get out of prison...They end up being locked up longer than their original sentence.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Oh I agree that if this guy tries to fake having the mentality of a 9 year old, a mental health professional will be able to determine that soon enough. He may still try it though.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Stupid in the sense of exposing hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I knew one guy who was picked up from prison and sectioned because he thought it would be easy, many of us thought he was putting it on and one day he packed his bags and said my sentence is up let me go, the doctors said you have to be mentally ill to pretend to be mentally unwell and expanded his section.
Still sectioned I think.
So guys and gals never pretend to be mentally unwell

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

And if he really considers himself 9? No crime here?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
You know, there is a genuine mental condition where adults are trapped with the mind of a child. Often brought on as a result of illness in a young age that affects the development of the brain.

I have a 60-something year old great aunt who suffered this. She has lived in a home all her life and has to be accompanied to go out.

I also doubt many 9 year olds have sexual feelings. I didn't as far as I can remember. Girls were icky and to be avoided where possible.

This person is not one of those people. Just a sick # trying to excuse actions he knows are wrong.

Trying to rehabilitate people like him is a waste of time. They should get an automatic death penalty as far as i'm concerned.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

And if he really considers himself 9? No crime here?

Trust me, he doesn't.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Avoiding the question.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

The problem is that while they have a mental age of nine or whatever their bodies are adult with all the adult hormones so they do feel sexual it is that they don't understand it and can display inappropriate sexual behaviours.
I'm looking after a guy as we speak who would be considered a pedo.He has displayed sexual behaviour in the past to schoolkds so many restrictions are placed on him.
He has many learning disabilities so we just make sure he and everyone is safe.
Do I put him in the same boat as pedos with no learning disabilities? nope.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

If a 9 year old had adult hormones it would be a different story.

The question is if an adult truly feels like they are 9 is this not a crime?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Avoiding the question.

Not really. What happens to people who commit a crime and who are diagnosed with mental illness?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You are confusing the issue. No learning disability needed.

Look up the fetish of being a little.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Who is talking mental illness, I'm not, is being gay or TG mental illness?
edit on 27-1-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The sick bastard had a fetish. It's not gender dysphoria, a gender identity issue, or anything like that.

He's a pedophile who has a sick and twisted fetish.

Logically, it makes sense.

Now that we have solved this issue, lets all come up with inventive ways to execute the twisted f#ck!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Who is talking mental illness, I'm not, is being gay or TG mental illness?

Nope. As I said in a previous post, homosexuality and gender dysphoria are not the same thing as mental retardation or mental illness.
edit on 27-1-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

While I would chop off this guys bollocks what do you think should happen to adults with the mental age of nine displaying sexulised behaviour towards children?. Now the guy I have talked about has not harmed any kids btw. He used to look out of bedroom window at the kids. He is in a secure place with well trained staff.
Just want to know your opinion.

edit on 27-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join