It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile identifies as 9 year old

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What is the difference between a fetish where you pretend to be something you are not and self-identifying as something that you are not?

One obvious difference is sexual gratification.

Is the classic bigot-in-the-basement claiming he is an attack chopper just to hurt transsexuals or is he getting an erection at the thought of his propellers catching air and lifting off? Actually... that was a trick question. In both scenarios, the man in the basement is likely exercising a fetish.

Was that a not so subtle dig at me?

Why would you assume that I'm a male attack chopper?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Do you think someone can really be transage? How about transrace? Do you think people ought to be allowed to demand every else recognize them as an ornate, expansive building *and* a wingless yellow dragonkin?

Is there some point where trans should stop?

You'll note I left out transgender.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So then, how do you draw the line between the man in Canada who has self-identified as a 6-year-old girl and left his family and this one who is now claiming he is suffering something similar?

And how do you draw the line between someone who transitioned to female all on their own and someone like Manning who could be said to have done it in part to get their prison term lightened/lessened?

I think the question you're trying to ask here is why is the guy who left his family and is now living as a 6 year old girl taken seriously and defended by people who believe in this whole trans movement, but then they automatically write off this guy's defense that he believes he is a 9 year old as "well he's just saying that because he got caught"? Who's to say he doesn't really believe it? And if he does, that opens up a whole new set of questions and problems. If he really believes it, and you truly want to be respective of people's self-identification, don't you have to treat him like a 9 year old and try him as a juvenile, if you try him at all? Because otherwise you're pushing your lifestyle onto him and violating his rights and all kinds of other nonsense.

The point is the people who support this have twisted themselves into a pretzel with this one.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Do you think someone can really be transage? How about transrace? Do you think people ought to be allowed to demand every else recognize them as an ornate, expansive building *and* a wingless yellow dragonkin?

I'm transdebt. You owe me $1000, because I think you do.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Exactly. You'll note that Manning was/is taken seriously, and may have been pardoned partially over those concerns. Manning is also regarded as a hero now who is running for a seat in Congress despite the criminal past.

So the idea that we only take it seriously if it's not being used to avoid criminal history is a weak excuse.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

No. You can't be any of those things because they are not actual things. Why aren't you attacking the definition of "trans-Atlantic" or "transmission" or "transistor radio", etc?

You only make the connection because you do not understand that an actual physical pathology exists behind gender dysphoria and you think that transsexuals who suffer from it are just casually "identifying" with something (thus subjecting themselves to lifetimes of discrimination, threat of violence, and alienation on a whim).

But sure, lets equate gender dysphoria to "dragonkin" because it's fun to poke a tranny whenever you can.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I'm transdebt. You owe me $1000, because I think you do.

I'm also a transcop and have reason to believe that gorgeous girl I just saw at Walmart has some illegal drugs on her. I'm going to have to frisk.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

To him I say....

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

What is the difference between a fetish where you pretend to be something you are not and self-identifying as something that you are not?

Is the classic bigot-in-the-basement claiming he is an attack chopper just to hurt transsexuals or is he getting an erection at the thought of his propellers catching air and lifting off? Actually... that was a trick question. In both scenarios, the man in the basement is likely exercising a fetish.

How dare I assume your gender, lol.

And no, that wasn't a dig at you, personally. Every basement bigot on ATS is trans-heli.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

And no, that wasn't a dig at you, personally. Every basement bigot on ATS is trans-heli.

Thanks for proving my point about the whole "bigot" label.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

That's not fair to the trans-heli community.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Also,

because you mentioned assuming gender and helis in the same post.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Thanks for proving my point about the whole "bigot" label.

Way to miss the joke.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Only you could bring Trump into a sick situation.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So basically, your personal willingness to accommodate trans-ideology stops at transgender?

OK, then at Google, you would be labeled a hateful bigot just like you like to label those of us who don't try to stop you from being what you are but maybe don't want our children to share the locker room with kids who aren't a biological gender match to them.

See at Google, they do have an employee who is a yellow-winged dragonkin and an ornate, expansive building all at the same time, a dual persona or something, and that person gave a lecture on how you should address and interact with both of them because they are all there.

So what do you do? Since you've indicated now that that person does not exist as such, you've outed yourself as a bigot?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Nope. Just typical intolerant concervative BS from you.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think there's a distinct difference between a fetish and transgender.

At least that's my take on it.

I can understand and even accept that people are transgender.

I think we can also expand the term "fetish" as it can involve self-gratification in a variety of levels.

This guy? Fetish.
The woman who was white but wanted to be black? Also a fetish.

Someone who was born one gender but feels like they are another?
Transgender.

I have no issue reconciling this.

Just had to get it straight in my own head I suppose.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Where is this outrage for what RNC chairman Steve Wynn has been exposed of? I have yet to see a thread.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

We do whatever Hollywood tells us. Old Harvey was BBF to everyone in Hollywood for decades and look now...lol Not only that but just about every male person associated with Hollywood is running for the hills. Same thing with Jenner... he comes out and bam award after award to put validity to it all. Lol even top 25 Glamour Women of the Year. ...can't say she is a real looker, but hey..

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: YungMahn
Where is this outrage for what RNC chairman Steve Wynn has been exposed of? I have yet to see a thread.

That would be called "thread drift" and is actually frowned upon.

Start a thread on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join