It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile identifies as 9 year old

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

And age dysphoria would not need to be mental illness related. So why are you bringing it up? It's a real thing. If he has age dysphoria then he IS 9 right?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: DBCowboy

While I would chop off this guys bollocks what do you think should happen to adults with the mental age of nine displaying sexulised behaviour towards children?.

Adults with a mental age of nine would have been diagnosed when they were children or in their teens and would already be in an assisted living facility or under adult care.
Do sexual acts still occur? Yes, but it is more in line with what actual nine-year-olds do that what an adult would do.

Some grown adults with mental retardation who actually do display sexual proclivity are rare and closely monitored.

Things like this don't "just happen". This is a life-long issue with (usually) a documented history.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

They also don't tend to "identify" as a nine year old and claim it as some sort of excuse. Such concepts tend to not be in their capabilities.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

No one is saying mental capacity of a 9 year old. That's not what age dysphoria is.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If he is a 35 year old with the mental faculties of a 9 year old, then he is mentally retarded.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

We have one guy whom has been in the highest secure units in the uk and If SHTF we would just open the doors and either take some with us or let em free. But this fella well I would have to go all of mice and men on him and ï would have to put him down he is just too dangerous...a pychologist said to me "He gets a red mist of rape" we have discussed it at work and we just couldn't let him free he would have to be put down.

link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Which has nothing to do with this case. That's not his claim.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Now that we have solved this issue, lets all come up with inventive ways to execute the twisted f#ck!

Remove its arms and legs, blind it and make them deaf, chop their tongue out, then chain it in the middle of the town square and let the public decide if they will feed and water it to keep it alive.

link   

Yeah true that.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Awesome, now can we get back to age dysphoria which has nothing to do with that, and is the actual claim being made.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

A simple hanging would suffice. No need to become barbarians.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

They also don't tend to "identify" as a nine year old and claim it as some sort of excuse. Such concepts tend to not be in their capabilities.

True.

Which goes in line with this being a fetish and not an identity issue.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

A simple hanging would suffice. No need to become barbarians.

Awwwwww no fun

Least a short drop so we can see them dance abit and piss over themselves?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No one is saying mental capacity of a 9 year old. That's not what age dysphoria is.

But he is utilizing this for sexual gratification. Which is almost a textbook definition of a fetish.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

We have one guy whom has been in the highest secure units in the uk and If SHTF we would just open the doors and either take some with us or let em free. But this fella well I would have to go all of mice and men on him and ï would have to put him down he is just too dangerous...a pychologist said to me "He gets a red mist of rape" we have discussed it at work and we just couldn't let him free he would have to be put down.

Some are like that. It is a true and valid mental condition. My wife worked at an assisted living facility with folks similar in condition.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I explained earlier in the thread why that does not excuse this behavior even if we take him at his word, and what acceptable solutions there are for him that does not involve actual children and why.

A good part of being a nine year old is the inexperience and lack of understanding and truly naive and innocent explorations and curiosities that come with it. Some of these curiosities can go odd places with others in the same age group. The problem for the person who identifies is he lacks the inexperience and true naivety of an actual nine year old even if he's wishing to recapture some of the feelings that come with that stage of life. In addition he has the body and appearance of authority of an adult, not to mention physical superiority should the play become a bit too rough that comes with the body of an adult compared to an actual nine year old. A true nine year old lacks the things this person identifying as a nine year doe not, and he has due to his actual adult appearance and chronological age the advantage of apparent authority over the child. As a result he can't legally be a 9 year old due to chronologically being older and having the body and experience to go with his true physical age.

The only recourse for the guy is to find an adult willing to adopt him and feed his beliefs as well as other adults that feel themselves to likewise be children in adult bodies to play with. Such would be fully acceptable behavior. Just keep the real children out of it.
edit on 1/27/2018 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

There are people who live as littles, live as animals, sex is only part of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I agree it doesn't. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the whole people are whatever they feel they are movement.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

There are people who live as littles, live as animals, sex is only part of it.

Living as "littles" (not sure what that is) is contrived, a fantasy, I'm guessing that "littles" didn't exist 50 years ago.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I sure you are able to provide links to scientific research that discusses " age dysphoria" as a valid condition similar to gender dysphoria.

You may be confusing disassociative identity disorder, where someone has an alternate personality that is very childlike, but again , that is considered a mental illness.

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join