It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile identifies as 9 year old

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Had to know this was coming.

Trans-age: Pedophile charged with abusing 3 girls says he's a 9 year old trapped in a man's body

A Chicago man accused of sexually assaulting two six-year-olds and an eight-year-old on repeated occasions, told police officers that he's really "a 9-year-old trapped in an adult's body," prosecutors revealed on Wednesday.

he eight-year-old was assaulted while her family stayed with Roman for 10 weeks, starting in October of 2016. According to prosecutors, the girl's mother worked a shift at night and Roman would take care of the children. During one of the attacks, two of the victim's younger siblings were watching a movie on a cellphone in the same room, say prosecutors.

The other six-year-old victim was allegedly assaulted while she slept in his home for one year, from January of 2017 to the present month.

[sarcasm]Now, don't condemn him. If you do, you're a bigot right? He has the right to "identify" as whatever he feels like he is. Obviously he's biologically an adult male, but you can't go by that, or you're a bigot. Biology is irrelevant. Feelings are what's important.[/sarcasm]

Guess who owns this?
edit on 26 1 18 by face23785 because: I was so pissed off I spelled pedophile with an f

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
IDGAF what anyone may identify as. I decided when I was about 17 and again when I had my child at 22- If you or your child sexually assaults me or mine, you will identify as a corpse in the morgue with my doc marten's lodged in your throat. Regardless of age. (K yeah i'm not gonna go knocking a physical toddlers block off their head of course true babies are babies.)

-Alee
edit on 1/26/2018 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

+63 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
They have been dying to add the P to the LBGTQXYZ. Movement...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

hahahahahah...oh man

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

It's already begun. There was a "movement" forming behind it on Twitter last year, and Twitter finally cracked down on it after months of dragging their heels. It's not just this one asshole.

There's lots

"Minor-attracted person", #transage, #agefluid. Google. It'll be the next pet project on the Dem ticket that you'll be labeled a bigot if you don't support it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

No they haven't.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Knew this would happen.

Give a inch and they take a mile.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

someone give this guy a lobotomy. Jeez.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I don't give a f#ck if someone calls me a bigot. Charge this pos and throw the book at him. If that were my children they would never even found his body. He can identify as anything he wants when Bubba comes out to play in prison.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

(post by GuidedKill removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Can someone 'self-identify' as an act of God and drown him?

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

The left does. They enable it when they allow for and defend people who decide they must be treated as yellow winged dragonkin who also identify as large ornate buildings ... wait! This guy would be perfect for Google to take on as their next new hire. He ought to give a seminar about what it's like to live as a trans-age individual who also has an alternate sexual preference or something.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

No they haven't.

Yes they have it's called Pedosexual. Sick bastards.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Guess who owns this?

The guy who molested an 8 year-old? If he said that he was just trying to Make America Great Again would the President and his followers own it? How many "virtue signalling" members of the religious Right have turned out to be sex predators?

Who "owns" that? The Right? Organized religion?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: fiverx313

The left does. They enable it when they allow for and defend people who decide they must be treated as yellow winged dragonkin who also identify as large ornate buildings ... wait! This guy would be perfect for Google to take on as their next new hire. He ought to give a seminar about what it's like to live as a trans-age individual who also has an alternate sexual preference or something.

you guys can use all the ludicrous hyperbole you want to, but it doesn't make you right.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

no, nobody has been dying to do that. but people like you have been dying to spit out that smear every time you get a chance since long before the modern era.

link   

Hey look, an opportunity to connect disgusting people with one of America's last acceptable social pinatas.

Bark bark bark bark

link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Can someone 'self-identify' as an act of God and drown him?

Approved! Let me just run it by the alphabet club commission. There's already a G in there but if you put it in parenthesis of something (AOG) it shouldn't interrupt the flow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join