It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile identifies as 9 year old

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nah. I’ll continue to witness the conservative hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: YungMahn

Make it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: YungMahn
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nah. I’ll continue to witness the conservative hypocrisy.

Yo go gurl!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Can he be tried as an adult? Can we tell the nine year old that they will be behind bars for awhile until he catches up with the mans body? If he identifies as a nine year old is it permanent and his body ages but his mind don't? Does he play like a nine year old? Does this nine year old drive a car or pedal a bike? Would love to be in the courtroom to see how this case goes and watch this POS slip up.
edit on 26-1-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: Because they let me.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What is the difference between a fetish where you pretend to be something you are not and self-identifying as something that you are not?

One obvious difference is sexual gratification.

Is the classic bigot-in-the-basement claiming he is an attack chopper just to hurt transsexuals or is he getting an erection at the thought of his propellers catching air and lifting off? Actually... that was a trick question. In both scenarios, the man in the basement is likely exercising a fetish.

Was that a not so subtle dig at me?

Why would you assume that I'm a male attack chopper?

How dare I assume your gender, lol.

And no, that wasn't a dig at you, personally. Every basement bigot on ATS is trans-heli.

Thanks for proving my point about the whole "bigot" label.

Way to miss the joke.

So you don't think that people who disagree with you on the trans issue are bigots?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Can he be tried as an adult? Can we charge the mans body with being pedo? Can we tell the nine year old that they will be behind bars for awhile until he catches up with the mans body? If he identifies as a nine year old is it permanent and his body ages but his mind don't? Does he play like a nine year old? Does this nine year old drive a car or pedal a bike? Would love to be in the courtroom to see how this case goes and watch this POS slip up.

Perfect... tried as an adult, but he goes to a juvenile correction center to carry out his decades of imprisonment. The deal is we tell them why he is there...lol

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Sheye
Even if he did identify as a nine year old trapped in a mans body... since when do nine year olds have a right to molesting girls of their own age ? Most normal kids aren’t having sexual encounters at that age unless they’ve been coached or enticed through media or by older teenagers or adults.

This is just more ludicrous reasoning by desperate pervs trying to avoid accountability.

Well the problem is then you get into a different legal situation. An adult male that engages in any sexual activity with a 6 year old girl is committing a serious felony, even if the girl didn't object, because she can't consent. If an actual 9 year old touched a 6 year old girl's parts with or without consent, would he be tried on felony charges in adult court? No. So even allowing any "even if" conversations is dangerous.

I understand the different legal implications you’re addressing. I’m not meaning “ even if “ as in they should not be held accountable as an adult saying they identify as a child... I meant that even children shouldn’t be engaging in sexual conduct , period.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Gotcha. But they do, what either of us thinks should or shouldn't happen doesn't change that.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Guess who owns this?

The guy who molested an 8 year-old? If he said that he was just trying to Make America Great Again would the President and his followers own it? How many "virtue signalling" members of the religious Right have turned out to be sex predators?

Who "owns" that? The Right? Organized religion?
This has to be one of thee most ridiculous posts I've seen here. I'm
Sure no
Explanation why needed.
edit on 26-1-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

(post by face23785 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I look after people with learning disabilities and have met a chap who had the mental age of 11 and he assaulted a woman he was tried as an adult and put in a high secure mental unit for a few years until a placement was found in a high secure residential unit where many restrictions were in place.
He was also on medication to lower his libido.
Lovely chap but as I remind everyone very dangerous.
I doubt the guy in the OP has any learning disabilities and knows right from wrong throw the book at him.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This should have been the kind of arrest where the criminal 'resisted' and 'had a weapon' even if they did not and somehow did not make it to booking.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Guess who owns this?

The guy who molested an 8 year-old? If he said that he was just trying to Make America Great Again would the President and his followers own it? How many "virtue signalling" members of the religious Right have turned out to be sex predators?

Who "owns" that? The Right? Organized religion?
This has to be one of thee most ridiculous posts I've seen here. I'm Sure no Explanation why needed.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: kaylaluv

He has the right to identify however he wants, but he has no right to abuse children. No one does.

Just like someone has the right to own guns, but they don’t have the right to shoot a bunch of people at a movie theater, or a nightclub, or an outdoor music venue, or a mall, etc., etc., etc.

I know plenty of trans people who have never hurt a soul. I also know plenty of people who own guns who have never shot anyone.

So what about parents who allow their children to partake in life altering surgeries before they are mentally mature enough to make those decisions?

Isn’t that abuse too?

No because those parents identify them as fetuses at that point so it doesn’t count.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yeah I don't see that holding up in court, and if it does, then wow they are stupid.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This is obviously a preposterous legal defense and that's all it is. It doesn't mean that transgendered people are pedophiles or are on a mission to normalize socially destructive sexual behaviors. It is clearly very difficult for many to grasp that being transgender has nothing whatsover to do with a persons sexual interest or their orientation. It doesn't even belong with being lumped into the gay community except that transgenders are wildly misunderstood and one of the last groups of minorities that it is socially acceptable to behave violently against. Male to female transgender people do not want to use bathrooms to commit sex crimes, they want to use the female bathroom because they feel they are females and that is where they belong but especially because men regularly threaten, assault and sometimes kill other males in bathrooms who they think might not be heterosexual. I never see anything complaining about female to male transgender people using the men's bathroom. Sexual predators, criminals, exist on their own continuum and being homosexual, being a transgender person, being republic or democrat, none of that matters. Criminal defense attorneys and people trying to get out of being accountable for their behavior will say just about anything.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

… And I've got a way to put an end to all that mess
Just take them rascals out in the swamp
Put 'em on their knees and tie 'em to a stump
Let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest…

CDB - Simple Man

Added - and anyone else that tries to defend em...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 0001391

This is obviously a preposterous legal defense and that's all it is.

Agreed this is just some dumbass pervert grasping at straws. His defense reminds me of the ol' "I accidentally fell on the toothbrush". It's just clearly BS.

That being said, I'm not going to be surprised if transracial and transage nonsense starts popping up.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Abysha

Do you think someone can really be transage? How about transrace? Do you think people ought to be allowed to demand every else recognize them as an ornate, expansive building *and* a wingless yellow dragonkin?

Is there some point where trans should stop?

You'll note I left out transgender.

No. You can't be any of those things because they are not actual things. Why aren't you attacking the definition of "trans-Atlantic" or "transmission" or "transistor radio", etc?

You only make the connection because you do not understand that an actual physical pathology exists behind gender dysphoria and you think that transsexuals who suffer from it are just casually "identifying" with something (thus subjecting themselves to lifetimes of discrimination, threat of violence, and alienation on a whim).

But sure, lets equate gender dysphoria to "dragonkin" because it's fun to poke a tranny whenever you can.

I agree. People don't understand that it is genetic. I know, it's in my family history. I think i am trans and came out a few months ago on one of these threads. I have struggled with it but I am settling in to the idea. These kinds of things skip a generation. A few generations back my family on my moms side were poligamists.

Yup, and i think I am one too. I am not married but when i do I want 4 wives.
I just need a good war to create male scarcity so I can have my choice and better looking wives.
I feel quite good about coming out i gotta say...and this is not a fetish either because it is not sexual, well not completely, it is about economics. And it is not spiritual either because I am not mormon (well i was when i was younger) so i am certain it is not a fetish.

And my wives don't have to be mormons because i don't discriminate.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I believe what we are looking at is the new Twinkie defense that is going on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join