It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: More FBI Texts Released: Pulling Punches In The Clinton Investigation!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Again, I will say that if trump worked with the russians to steal the election, he should be removed from office and jailed.

I have yet to see any evidence of that, but I am willing to listen to it if provided.

Having said that, the corruption and politicization of the FBI is far more serious than anything Trump could ever do with russia, because at least russian crimes can be investigated. But if the FBI itself is corrupt, the amount opf power and influence they could have over an election and our political system is nearly incomprehensible.

The fact that this story is being glossed over by so many concerned about russian corruption is very telling.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Seems like this thread falls into the category of the anti trumpers just hoping if they ignore it that it will go away.

Speak for yourself, lol. The obsession of identity politics has folks tripping over themselves left and right.

Ignore what, exactly? That Hillary will be locked up?

Contrary to whatever you subscribe to, not every "anti-Trumper," is the same but don't let that stop you from painting with the largest brush in your arsenal.

I actually had hope that Hillary would be locked up, but Donald is more concerned with his Twitter and Sessions with his crusade against legal medicinal cannabis to care about Clinton.

Whatever makes you and your camp feel better, it's on the Republicans for failing to put Hillary away.

Ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf? I think people are starting to realize these "bombshells," are bull.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yes thats the only answer that has been given.

"all of these texts are overblown"

Not one single person actually addressed what this texts in the OP says. They just lump them all together, say they are all bull with providing no reason, and then move on.

As far as Trump jailing hillary, it may take time. Most of the FBI is the same FBI that these texts show were going easy on Hillary. So until that corruption is dealt with, it will be hard to have the FBI again look at Hillary.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: whywhynot

I understand that me choosing whether to read it or not will change absolutely nothing and reading it is just a waste of mental energy.

They're all crooked no doubt about it, I don't need emails and text messages to justify my opinion, but their crookedness has been turned into a freak show being orchestrated by those who want us distracted and blinded by partisanship and hate.

Like I have said before, you guys are chasing illusions of justice that will never be carried through with. It's all just theatre for those with goldfish syndrome.

Well there is your problem sir. You just admitted to being biased. That is what an "OPINION" that cannot be swayed is. You may not need "PROOF" to justify your OPINION but we as American people need this to come out because there are people out there who have the opposite BIASED OPINION that you have that require this proof to change their "OPINION". Regardless if your opinion is fact or fiction, at the end of the day it is still just your "OPINION". So what you need to do is put your ego aside because your opinion means absolutely nothing.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Im shocked i had to scroll so far down MyATS to find this thread.

I know it's frustrating.

You like to think all of the people concerned with corruption with trump would be concerned with fbi corruption too, but sadly it seems like many don't care at all.

They only care when it is line with their beliefs and assumptions, but once it goes against what they believe, they shun it. These type of people remind me of kids who put their fingers in their ear and say lalalalalalalala until something bad about trump is announced then all of a sudden they are all ears.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Lol this has been such a fun week!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yes! Even after ten months and still not one
bit to prove or implicate Trump in any wrongdoing.

Instead, we have found that The Democrats insistence
in investigations has only put Trump into the clear so far.

I wonder if they get it yet?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If you question corruption, u are now a Russian national.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

The new McCartyism!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Check This Out: Over 90% of the 100,000 total text messages between Strzok and Page, are being WITHHELD by the Department of Justice.

The United States Department of Justice (“DOJ”) has likely provided congressional investigators with fewer than ten percent of the total text messages sent to-and-from Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”) employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

According to conservative commentator Byron York‘s reporting, there is already an extant 50,000 Strzok-Page text messages–and these have long been available in their entirety by the DOJ. In addition, there is the recent batch of text messages the FBI “failed to preserve” but were uncovered by the DOJ on Thursday. This second group of text messages is, again, estimated to be in excess of 50,000–roughly the same number of texts as the DOJ already has in its possession.

York notes the discrepancy between this potential total of 100,000 text messages and what congressional investigators currently have available to them. Apparently, one DOJ source pegs the number at 4,000; while a congressional source estimates that investigators have access to around 7,000 of the couple’s SMS conversations.

That’s a wide gulf, for sure. Assuming the higher number is the correct number, congressional investigators are currently in possession of roughly 7 percent out of an estimated 100,000 total text messages sent between Strzok and Page.
Source: lawandcrime.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Yeah man, I'd like to skip all the reading and see just one photo of Hillary going jail.

This is bigger than putting one person in jail, and a non-partisan issue, it's about the decay within the government at all levels.

When the cards are laid out, let everyone from all parties be exposed, judged, and made an example of.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

How the hell Strzok and Page are still FBI agents is beyond me. The system is so unbelievably corrupt.

edit on 28-1-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join