It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: More FBI Texts Released: Pulling Punches In The Clinton Investigation!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I agree that this should lead to some kind of punishment , but I think the main outcome will be making it impossible for any recommendation of indictment from mueller. It will irreparably damage the F.b.i reputation if the independent investigation recommends to indict and this is just from the text we have seen. It's possible even more damning text will be revealed. It should be blatantly obvious to anyone there are different rules for the political parties now.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm watching Sean Hannity lay out the timeline and logic, that includes the content of (some) of the new text messages. WOW.

And the DOJ is just now scratching the surface of what's in the new batch, cause they were just recovered today.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: burntheships

And now the public may come to understand.....

It is of great concern that here in another text we have Peter
Strzok calling "Bill" and saying he agreed about taking it
easy on Clinon.

www.washingtonexaminer.com... p/article/2647120

washington Examiner
That would be another FBI top guy Bill Priestap

might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?” Page said on Feb. 25, 2016, to which Strzok replied: “Agreed.

I called Bill and relayed what we discussed. He agrees. I will email you and [redacted] same.” Investigators believe the "Bill" referred to in the text was not former President Bill Clinton, but rather FBI counterintelligence head Bill Priestap.

edit on 25-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I choose to ignore things that I have no stake in and which do not affect me, but I will call it like I see it: bread and circus for the masses to eat and watch while they're being robbed blind behind the scenes.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I choose to ignore things that I have no stake in and which do not affect me, but I will call it like I see it: bread and circus for the masses to eat and watch while they're being robbed blind behind the scenes.

Well thats not true at all.

You constantly go on to any thread that favors trump and say its garbage and just a media ploy.

Then you go on to anti trump threads and discuss how you hate trump.

So although its your right to say anything you like, you certainly arent ignoring things that dont affect you.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

If you ignore what is happening, you shouldn't reply.

That is ignorance.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Some "entity" is scrubbing these text messages and posting them. Sean Hannity just put up a new one. FBI tried to hide Hillary's crimes from Congress.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Some "entity" is scrubbing these text messages and posting them. Sean Hannity just put up a new one. FBI tried to hide Hillary's crimes from Congress.

They held back some key 302 reports !!!

This is getting bigger than the Hindenburg.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I understand that me choosing whether to read it or not will change absolutely nothing and reading it is just a waste of mental energy.

They're all crooked no doubt about it, I don't need emails and text messages to justify my opinion, but their crookedness has been turned into a freak show being orchestrated by those who want us distracted and blinded by partisanship and hate.

Like I have said before, you guys are chasing illusions of justice that will never be carried through with. It's all just theatre for those with goldfish syndrome.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You should check a few of ante's threads, you'll see me saying the same thing in those.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

I understand that me choosing whether to read it or not will change absolutely nothing and reading it is just a waste of mental energy.

They're all crooked no doubt about it, I don't need emails and text messages to justify my opinion, but their crookedness has been turned into a freak show being orchestrated by those who want us distracted and blinded by partisanship and hate.

Like I have said before, you guys are chasing illusions of justice that will never be carried through with. It's all just theatre for those with goldfish syndrome.

But you hate Trump, and a die hard democrat.

So why support democrats, even when you are wrong?
edit on 2018-01-25T20:35:55-06:002201825America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'm watching Sean Hannity lay out the timeline and logic, that includes the content of (some) of the new text messages. WOW.

And the DOJ is just now scratching the surface of what's in the new batch, cause they were just recovered today.

Yes, me too. So the FBI hid the 302's from Congress!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You should check a few of ante's threads, you'll see me saying the same thing in those.

I am sure thats true, but you will admit often times you do take a far more sympathetic approach to those threads and discuss your dislike of trump.

Thats fine by the way.

I am just saying you certainly arent ignoring these things.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
MSM has been screeching like constipated chimpanzees over corruption for 18 months now yet suddenly, they've gone silent on all of this.

Once again it's proof they have zero integrity and their entire blueprint is political witch hunts which benefits them.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

What makes you think I'm a Democrat? Just because I don't like Trump? That is an extremely black and white way of looking at things. I think the DNC is as corrupt as they come, the leaders of the party especially.

Also, point out where I have ever showed support for a Democrat on here. I'm guessing you'll have a tough time finding anything to support that statement.
edit on 1/25/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm "hearing" there's going to be a list of over 100 FBI people involved in this.

All going down.

Going down hard.

Some indictments possible soon.

Like before the SOTU.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The only reason I seem more sympathetic is because I don't like Trump nor any other politician with a D or R beside their name, but Trump is the one who is in office. If it were Hillary up there then you'd see me taking a more sympathetic approach in anti-Hillary threads because I'd agree that she sucks.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what we say. If you support the crooked, that speaks volumes. You support both Hillary, and Barack. Enough said.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Says who? You?

You're wrong, I've never supported either one a day in my life but nice try telling me what I believe.

edit on 1/25/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I'm "hearing" there's going to be a list of over 100 FBI people involved in this.

All going down.

Going down hard.

Some indictments possible soon.

Like before the SOTU.

Well, it would be about time!
Most of these people from the OP are still working in the agency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join