It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: More FBI Texts Released: Pulling Punches In The Clinton Investigation!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is breaking news from The Senate Judicary Committee
by way of a letter from Charles Grassley to FBI Director Wray.

Senate Judiciary

The texts are explosive!

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, James Rybicki, it's a game changer.

The implications are staggering. There are texts from Strzok
about contacting Terry McAullife.

Texts from FBI Chief of Staff James Rybicki indicate he believed
Mc Cabe should recuse himself.

Texts about Bill being upset about a Possible Special Prosecutor!?
Bill Clinton?

Grassley also raises the issue of transmitting Governemnt
Records on a non Gov system. There is more...

Bottom line, this is another very bad Chapter
for The FBI's crdedibility. The Clinton Investigation
was rigged, fixed, and fixed again.

News up!

Fox News:

FBI Officials Worried About Bing To Tough On Hillary Clinton In Eamil Investigation

A text message exchange between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page is evidence that the FBI was “pulling punches” in its investigation into Hillary Clinton, a top Republican senator is alleging.

In a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray, Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, drew attention to a Feb. 25, 2016 text message exchanged between Strzok and Page. The message was included in seven pages of messages that Grassley released on Thursday.

The Justice Department recently provided six congressional committees with 384 pages of text messages between the pair.

Daily Caller: Grassley Releases Texts Showing FBI Pulling Punches In The Clinton Investigation
edit on 25-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Would love to read more on the corruption of the FBI and DOJ, but your link is dead.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Link is broken.

Link is fixed

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Would love to read more on the corruption of the FBI and DOJ, but your link is dead.

Thanks in advance.

Apologies. Fixed now. My entire post somehow proofed.

The texts are mainly about how the Clinton Investiagtion was "fixed".

You can read now!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I wonder how many more "bombshells" and "explosive leaks" will come out before something is actually done? This is probably the thousandth "bombshell" so far and nothing has been done.

Would you like a sandwich while you watch the show?

edit on 1/25/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I look forward to going through it. But I think the game changed quite a while back.

What I look forward to is discovering how they spin it so it can all be blamed on Russian Bots.

As a recovering Russian Bot myself, it seems important for some reason.

Thanks for the OP. I'll be back...

edit on 25-1-2018 by MteWamp because: sp

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The IG got their phones too.

Martha MacCallum has the story as her lead.

link   

It's all just opinions, don't ya know?

HQ special.

+32 more 
link   
All the while CNN brings up "Russia Investigation" 61 times today and not a peep about any of this. Staggering.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wonder how many more "bombshells" and "explosive leaks" will come out before something is actually done? This is probably the thousandth "bombshell" so far and nothing has been done.

Would you like a sandwich while you watch the show?

Yeah man, I'd like to skip all the reading and see just one photo of Hillary going jail.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If people don't like the pdf link Grassley has it up on his website as well.
Grassley.senate.gov

WASHINGTON – Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) is today pressing the FBI for answers about a series of concerns raised in recently produced text messages exchanged between FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok.

In his letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray, Grassley first notes that the two FBI officials shared a worry about how they would be perceived by a future President Hillary Clinton if they conducted her interview “loaded for bear.”

Grassley also inquired about the FBI’s handling of appearances of conflicts of interest at the Justice Department and the FBI during the Clinton investigation and highlighted several texts that discuss potential for the appointment of a special prosecutor. The texts also indicate that then-Director James Comey’s chief of staff believed with “100%” certainty that Deputy Director Andrew McCabe should be recused from the investigation.

Lastly, Grassley raises concerns about several references in the text messages to communicating about FBI business on non-governmental systems, such as iMessage, and how such communication may impact their work investigating Secretary Clinton for alienation of federal records, which is a federal crime.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I was listening to a special announcement on FoxNews radio on the way home this evening. When President Trump said that the "FBI is in Tatters", he was not kidding. The top echelon there apparently adopted Obama's way of doing things. The dirty tricks he learned in Chicago.

Special Counsel NOW, Mr. Sessions. RIGHT NOW.

edit on 1/25/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
All the while CNN brings up "Russia Investigation" 61 times today and not a peep about any of this. Staggering.

That is because if a Special Counsel is hired to investigate the things done by people who worked in Obama's orbit, that investigation would lead to CNN.

The President of CNN said that he regretted covering candidate Trump so much, because the Network probably helped to elect him. So, CNN now IGNORES news that could bring about outcomes the network does not want.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I do not see any news reports on this just yet, will update if I find any within editing time. My original post was lost some how, apologies!

Fox has a story that talks about Grassley's letter.
FoxNews

Grassley, an Iowa Republican, said Thursday in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray that the exchange, among others, concerned him.

“The text messages that were provided raise serious concerns about the impartiality of senior leadership running both the Clinton and Trump investigations,” Grassley said.

edit on 1 25 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wonder how many more "bombshells" and "explosive leaks" will come out before something is actually done?

How many more will it take for you to read them?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Now this is something else, those first messages clearly show they where going easy on Clinton, so the new investigation is warranted. I also find Grassley's final question to be pertinent; How and on what date did the FBI discover that messages were missing?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

It's all just opinions, don't ya know?

HQ special.

HQ Special indeed!

How about an HQ Special Counsel?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Normally, I would call that a "WOW!" letter from Grassley. But in this environment, all Senators and House Members are being treated like "nobodies" by agencies within the DOJ.

House Intelligence Committee requests for the documents that are the source for the Nunez MEMO, were ignored for 5 months by the FBI. Five months of the FBI telling the U.S. House to go suck an egg.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Sean Hannity said at the end of his radio show this evening that some very "explosive" information on this subject should be ready by the time his Fox News T.V. show airs, at 9pm Eastern.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
The IG got their phones too.

Martha MacCallum has the story as her lead.

Thanks! I am warming up to the idea of these texts being
dripped out every day for months!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join