It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: More FBI Texts Released: Pulling Punches In The Clinton Investigation!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wonder how many more "bombshells" and "explosive leaks" will come out before something is actually done? This is probably the thousandth "bombshell" so far and nothing has been done.

Would you like a sandwich while you watch the show?

Which of the revelations that have thus far been billed as a "bombshell" do you disagree with?

All of these are strategic seeding of the public consciousness in preparation some painful truths for some out there.

I prayed for this during the Bush Regime and am grateful that it is taking out their counterpart the Clinton Cabal.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is the most damning text/

Page:
One more thing: she might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?

Strzok:
Agreed. I called Bill and relayed what we discussed. He agrees. I will email you and [redacted] same

From OP link.

This is outrageous.

Now we know that there were many strange things that went on in the Hillary investigation, which strzok was one of the highest ranking agents on.

For example, no charges for deleting evidence, letters written declaring her innocence before she was interviewed (and 16 other witnesses), immunity deal with nothing in exchange, letting Mills and adbedin (whom strzok personally interviewed) get away with lying to the FBI,etc.

Now we see this text showing that Strzok agreed that he didnt want to go after hillary loaded for bear because it would hurt him if she was the next President.

This man should be fired immiediatly, and a special investigation should commenec into the enitire FBI's handling of the clinton and Trump investigations.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thanks for all the links, and video.

If,the agents were using iMessage, I would hope
they try to retrieve them too. But if they were not
Gov issued, might take a long wait.

Sadly, the indictments that should have been handed
down have not happened yet. This would have been
a done, and Russia would have never invaded with the bot army!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

I was listening to a special announcement on FoxNews radio on the way home this evening. When President Trump said that the "FBI is in Tatters", he was not kidding. The top echelon there apparently adopted Obama's way of doing things. The dirty tricks he learned in Chicago.

Special Counsel NOW, Mr. Sessions. RIGHT NOW.

I agree 100%.

Special Counsel NOW please!

The FBI can not be trusted to investigate
it's own corrupted agents.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I raise you one more.
Those texts are a good indication that McCabe flipped because it was getting to hot for him. Strzok text messages

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I wonder how many more "bombshells" and "explosive leaks" will come out before something is actually done? This is probably the thousandth "bombshell" so far and nothing has been done.

Would you like a sandwich while you watch the show?

I'm wondering where they will find "new words" to announce the big things in the future, we've grown so accustomed to these "expletives" today, that they no longer carry the shock and weight they did decades ago.

Somebody has to invent some new shock value adjectives.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

And now the public may come to understand.....

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
But what about the children I mean Bernie!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: carewemust

I was listening to a special announcement on FoxNews radio on the way home this evening. When President Trump said that the "FBI is in Tatters", he was not kidding. The top echelon there apparently adopted Obama's way of doing things. The dirty tricks he learned in Chicago.

Special Counsel NOW, Mr. Sessions. RIGHT NOW.

I agree 100%.

Special Counsel NOW please!

The FBI can not be trusted to investigate
it's own corrupted agents.

OR, to "sanitize" the Nunes/H.I.C. MEMO before its public release, like they're demanding.
edit on 1/25/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

I look forward to going through it. But I think the game changed quite a while back.

What I look forward to is discovering how they spin it so it can all be blamed on Russian Bots.

As a recovering Russian Bot myself, it seems important for some reason.

Thanks for the OP. I'll be back...

Announcing Russian Bots Anonymous Meetings Tues/Thurs 8pm

Recovering Russian bots always welcome

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The FBI was afraid of investigating Hillary because if she was president, she would punish them.

THAT'S what is most glaring in the texts.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Another million or so, I don't really like carrots so I choose not to chase the one at the end of the stick.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That`s very damming
it makes me wonder how many other investigations they refused to go "loaded for bear" on because they were afraid of upsetting powerful people who could get them fired merely for doing their jobs.

They are worthless as a law enforcement agency since they care more about keeping their jobs than they do about enforcing the laws.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree

That`s very damming
it makes me wonder how many other investigations they refused to go "loaded for bear" on because they were afraid of upsetting powerful people who could get them fired merely for doing their jobs.

They are worthless as a law enforcement agency since they care more about keeping their jobs than they do about enforcing the laws.

I have yet to see anyone give a credible reason why this is not a big deal.

and as usual, the MSM has nothing to say on this.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

One more thing: she might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?

So much for Speak TRUTH to power.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I don’t know if it would help but I think these types of things should be read aloud on the House and Senate floors by our elected reps.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Another million or so, I don't really like carrots so I choose not to chase the one at the end of the stick.

In orther words you are so partisan that you just don’t care. A little liberty died with that thought.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Must be a russian carrot.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Somebody has to invent some new shock value adjectives.

I'd predict "nuclear" but that just got used in Hawaii.

See how that works yet?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You prefer to ignore reality then?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join