It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump offers a path to citizenship for some dreamers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Maybe we should fix Mexico. Their government stinks worse then our own

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I believe the current plan is to fix Mexico by making them pay for the wall. I'm not sure how that works exactly, but smarter people than I or anyone else on the planet (Trump) know how to get it done.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
What happened to F them criminals rapist hombres, now its haha those dems are so losing it. Getting harder and harder to follow the stuff you guys spew on the daily.

Is your little world crumbling?
Trump seems to have The Art of A Deal down pat.

Hes making the deal that benefits The American People and "some" Dreamers. You have a problem with that?

Wait, how would his deal apply only to 'some' dreamers?

Read the Link.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I have thought of this before the problem is the cartel will just make the heroin and meth stronger and cheaper and find a way to flood the market with it. We have to go after the head of the snake and take out the cartel and corrupt government that has Mexico by the cojones.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: MikeA

Once weed goes legal the major corporations are ready to go. And they're going to be able to undercut the costs that the cartel charges. Just because there are still people that make and sell moonshine does not mean it is a lucrative business. Most people still go to the liquor store. And just because there may still be some kid sligning on the street corner doesn't mean that's where most people will be getting their weed from.

Right now the cartels own probably around 80-90% of the marijuana trade. If big hitters like Philip Morris get involved I'll be surprised if the cartels can hold on to 10% of the market share. That is going to be a major hit to their revenue.

Ok I can see that, but consider this. The average cost for a pack of cigarettes is about $2.75. The average price paid (last I checked) was about $9.50. Some places as high as $18.00. The difference between them is the tax paid to the state. So if I can buy a pack for say $4.00 guess where I'm going. Cigarettes are currently legal but the black market for them is growing stronger, not weaker.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

What happened to F them criminals rapist hombres, now its haha those dems are so losing it. Getting harder and harder to follow the stuff you guys spew on the daily.

Probably hiding behind the corrupt state officials guarding their sanctuary cities. Anyways nothing has changed about that. Trump still plans on deporting the criminals and continues to say it til this day. Just because liberal media took him out of context during his campaign and made it seem he grouped them all into that category doesn't make it true. Maybe you should read more than just liberal MSM sources?

Did you have a point there son. So predictable, yea that evil liberal media, do you guys all read the same playbook.

You're the only one calling them evil. I just stated they have bias and took him out of context. I'm also aware conservative media has bias as well. So I guess if all you have is some insult and partisan hack reply then the point most likely flew right over your head and I have no reason to waste anymore time on ya daddy.

But trunp said they where evil, im just reminding you of what your saviors told you.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

I believe the current plan is to fix Mexico by making them pay for the wall. I'm not sure how that works exactly, but smarter people than I or anyone else on the planet (Trump) know how to get it done.

Mom says I get smarter every year I stay in school.

You should go to school too.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeA

Hes making the deal that benefits The American People and "some" Dreamers. You have a problem with that?

Why would my world be crumbling, seriously im canadian and never voted for the liberals, im guessing that all you got, but thanks for stopping by. Son your so scared, lol really.

Canadian, well that explains a lot. Just in case you didn't know a lot of the money we use to defend our border comes from your government.

Really my taxes are helping secure the mexican border.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The art of the flip-flop is strong with you. Now it's negotiating?... ok. Even the strongest held convictions on the right are up in the air if Trump says so. Zero integrity.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Why would my world be crumbling, seriously im canadian and never voted for the liberals, im guessing that all you got, but thanks for stopping by. Son your so scared, lol really.

I've never understood why the people from different countries try to interject in our politics.

Son, I think not. Scared, of what? Lol.
Thanks for playing.

Lol, so are the hombres evil today or good kids, its hard to follow the trump cultist.

Flip floping one day at a time.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

That's the only way to solve the problem. Send in the troops and take over. Make Mexico part of the US and then send REAL COPS after the cartel's who are currently running things. There are currently places in Mexico where cops are forbidden to arrest tourists. Reason being most of the places they go, bars, hotels so forth are owned by the cartel's. They use them to launder their money. Busting a tourist is bad for business. We should invade, take over and clean it up.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

That's the only way to solve the problem. Send in the troops and take over. Make Mexico part of the US and then send REAL COPS after the cartel's who are currently running things. There are currently places in Mexico where cops are forbidden to arrest tourists. Reason being most of the places they go, bars, hotels so forth are owned by the cartel's. They use them to launder their money. Busting a tourist is bad for business. We should invade, take over and clean it up.

If the the U.S. did that, then the wall would be a lot shorter and less expensive too.

edit on 1/25/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'd be amazed if they could come up with something with the wide appeal of weed. Despite what Nancy Reagan would have us believe marijuana is not a gateway drug. Most of the people smoking it now are not going to switch over to something like heroin or coc aine just because the cartel starts flooding the market with it. So whatever they introduced to compete would have to be wholly new. Which would take time and money to develop.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Canadian, well that explains a lot. Just in case you didn't know a lot of the money we use to defend our border comes from your government.

Yes they are. You should pay closer attention to your own government.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

So your just spit balling here or you have a source to back up your claim.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

a reply to: MikeA

Once weed goes legal the major corporations are ready to go. And they're going to be able to undercut the costs that the cartel charges. Just because there are still people that make and sell moonshine does not mean it is a lucrative business. Most people still go to the liquor store. And just because there may still be some kid sligning on the street corner doesn't mean that's where most people will be getting their weed from.

Right now the cartels own probably around 80-90% of the marijuana trade. If big hitters like Philip Morris get involved I'll be surprised if the cartels can hold on to 10% of the market share. That is going to be a major hit to their revenue.

The feds are just making sure that they will be maximizing their new revenue stream.Can't have the gov't going without.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I'd be amazed if they could come up with something with the wide appeal of weed. Despite what Nancy Reagan would have us believe marijuana is not a gateway drug. Most of the people smoking it now are not going to switch over to something like heroin or coc aine just because the cartel starts flooding the market with it. So whatever they introduced to compete would have to be wholly new. Which would take time and money to develop.

Drugs are a $400 billion dollar a year industry. They are paying former Soviet techs to build submarines, I think they can afford the R&D.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

So your just spit balling here or you have a source to back up your claim.

10 years on the wall, and 3 kids on it now. I know the who, what and where.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

im just reminding you of what your saviors told you.

Ah so you're trolling because you have nothing worthy of debate...got it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You shouldn't believe everything your parents tell you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join