It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump offers a path to citizenship for some dreamers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeA

Right, because REAL COPS in america have done away with gangs and drugs.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Just an FYI, the average age of the dreamers is 24.

key facts about unauthorized immigrants enrolled in daca

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Trump seems to have The Art of A Deal down pat.

He sure does. He sold you on mexico paying for the wall and booting the dreamers and now people are cheering that the dreamers can stay and they get to pay for the wall as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Right, because REAL COPS in america have done away with gangs and drugs.

Do you know how hard it is to fight a war on 2 fronts. First for every gang banger arrested 2 take their place. 25 years ago the average gang member was 22 years old. Today it's more like 15. Second every time a cop does something they have to worry about what others think. Where my son is currently they just passed a law that prevents him from arresting anyone under 18 for anything less than murder. It's not the cops who are the problem. It's the clueless bleeding hearts.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You are the one who proposed that as the only solution to mexico's problems. So now you are taking it back?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You are the one who proposed that as the only solution to mexico's problems. So now you are taking it back?

No I'm not taking it back. I'm saying the American people need to wake up and stand behind those with the guts to put on that uniform and stand in the way of evil so you can go fishing, or take your kids to the park.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Where my son is currently they just passed a law that prevents him from arresting anyone under 18 for anything less than murder.

This is nuts. But I'm having trouble finding this anywhere. You have a source?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

What does that have to do with what you said earlier:

That's the only way to solve the problem. Send in the troops and take over. Make Mexico part of the US and then send REAL COPS after the cartel's who are currently running things.

If you can't do it in the US then how are they going to do it by spreading them out even thinner and taking on mexico's problems?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

Where my son is currently they just passed a law that prevents him from arresting anyone under 18 for anything less than murder.

This is nuts. But I'm having trouble finding this anywhere. You have a source?

He's in Ohio. That's all I'll say.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

What does that have to do with what you said earlier:

That's the only way to solve the problem. Send in the troops and take over. Make Mexico part of the US and then send REAL COPS after the cartel's who are currently running things.

If you can't do it in the US then how are they going to do it by spreading them out even thinner and taking on mexico's problems?

Really? You attack the problem at the source.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeA

Really? You just said you can't do it in your own back yard. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

im just reminding you of what your saviors told you.

Ah so you're trolling because you have nothing worthy of debate...got it.

No im just making fun of trump and is cultist that flip flop daily about what they claim and say, illegals where yesterday a bunch of criminals and bad hombres, today its think of the poor children, damn those democrats for being so evil.

If you need i can make a simple drawing for you, might be easier for you to understand.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

What happened to F them criminals rapist hombres, now its haha those dems are so losing it. Getting harder and harder to follow the stuff you guys spew on the daily.

Is your little world crumbling?

Hes making the deal that benefits The American People and "some" Dreamers. You have a problem with that?

Why would my world be crumbling, seriously im canadian and never voted for the liberals, im guessing that all you got, but thanks for stopping by. Son your so scared, lol really.

Canadian, well that explains a lot. Just in case you didn't know a lot of the money we use to defend our border comes from your government.

Really my taxes are helping secure the mexican border.

Yes they are. You should pay closer attention to your own government.

So your just spit balling here or you have a source to back up your claim.

10 years on the wall, and 3 kids on it now. I know the who, what and where.

im going to go with yea you have no clue.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Really? You just said you can't do it in your own back yard. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

I'm so sorry you didn't get the chance to learn English. I'll put it plain. You tell the bleeding hearts to sit down and shut up. You stop being concerned about disrespecting some dirt bag who would kill you for your shoes. You then invade Mexico, get rid of the corrupt government and cops. Then go after the source of the problem. If that's not clear enough then I can't help you.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

What happened to F them criminals rapist hombres, now its haha those dems are so losing it. Getting harder and harder to follow the stuff you guys spew on the daily.

Hes making the deal that benefits The American People and "some" Dreamers. You have a problem with that?

Why would my world be crumbling, seriously im canadian and never voted for the liberals, im guessing that all you got, but thanks for stopping by. Son your so scared, lol really.

Canadian, well that explains a lot. Just in case you didn't know a lot of the money we use to defend our border comes from your government.

I guess you could ask my brother 8 years, my dad 12 years, my uncle 24 years, my grandfather 20 years. The flags on my wall who died doing it. Yep I'm clueless

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I guess you could ask my brother 8 years, my dad 12 years, my uncle 24 years, my grandfather 20 years. The flags on my wall who died doing it. Yep I'm clueless

Oh i guess that must mean my taxes are paying for the security of the mexican border, what a tool.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You are the one who seems to be having trouble following the flow of the thread.

You are complaining that the cops in the US can't get rid of gangs and drugs so how do you expect them to do it in mexico?
edit on 25-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Oh i guess that must mean my taxes are paying for the security of the mexican border, what a tool.

No, it means I know where the money comes from. WOW talk about clueless.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You are the one who seems to be having trouble following the flow of the thread.

You are complaining that the cops in the US can't get rid of gangs and drugs so how do you expect them to do it in mexico?

Sorry I put it as plainly as I can. If you still don't get it I can't help ya.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I'm not asking for your help. I'm pointing out your flawed logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join