It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump offers a path to citizenship for some dreamers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeA

I'm calling BS !!

Provide a link. Until you do, I'm going to assume the rest of your posts are uninformed as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeA

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Martin75

What happened to F them criminals rapist hombres, now its haha those dems are so losing it. Getting harder and harder to follow the stuff you guys spew on the daily.

Is your little world crumbling?
Trump seems to have The Art of A Deal down pat.

Hes making the deal that benefits The American People and "some" Dreamers. You have a problem with that?

Why would my world be crumbling, seriously im canadian and never voted for the liberals, im guessing that all you got, but thanks for stopping by. Son your so scared, lol really.

Canadian, well that explains a lot. Just in case you didn't know a lot of the money we use to defend our border comes from your government.

Really my taxes are helping secure the mexican border.

Yes they are. You should pay closer attention to your own government.

So your just spit balling here or you have a source to back up your claim.

10 years on the wall, and 3 kids on it now. I know the who, what and where.

im going to go with yea you have no clue.

I guess you could ask my brother 8 years, my dad 12 years, my uncle 24 years, my grandfather 20 years. The flags on my wall who died doing it. Yep I'm clueless

Oh i guess that must mean my taxes are paying for the security of the mexican border, what a tool.

No, it means I know where the money comes from. WOW talk about clueless.

Cause you have family that died to defend america it means you know where the money is coming from, yea again what a tool.

Like i said show me proof that my canadian tax dollars are paying for the security on the mexican border. Not some made up story of how you think your important or something.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Just an FYI, the average age of the dreamers is 24.

key facts about unauthorized immigrants enrolled in daca

It's the young ones that will receive consideration. Not your 'average' and hopefully not even close to average age.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I'm not seeing that anywhere in that article.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Trump just offered pathway to up to 1.8 million illegals in exchange for a wall. Things are going to get very interesting around her in 3,2,1.....

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'm not seeing that anywhere in that article.

Hmmm, it did say 'some'. Maybe I'm just assuming that would be the criteria.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Hmmm, it did say 'some'. Maybe I'm just assuming that would be the criteria.

From this article, not only would it be available for those already in DACA but even those who were not eligible for DACA. So not just the 690K (young and old) but up to 1.8 million.

edit on 25-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Now I remember, when I first saw this on Facebook, I did a quick scan on a couple of the links. One of them did say the 'younger' dreamers.

The one you refer to is entirely different.

Guess the man has some options...depending on how the Dems play it.

edit on 25-1-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

what are you talking about ? people are used as bargaing chips all over the world.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: Wayfarer

It would not apply to the number of previously convicted and released criminals that wold not pass the citizenship process. It would also not include those that may not have committed crimes here, but have (or had) warrants or criminal records in their country of record.

After all, these DACA class of people include "dreamers" that were children brought here and their parents and other family members snuck in as well. So, there is a subset of that entire group that woud not benefit from a path to citizenship.....nor should they.

That is how I interpret it.

Yes me too and in the 10-12 yrs, they have to keep their noses clean and apply for citizenship the right way. Maybe even leaving the country for a period of time.

Nuclear family, spouse and 2.5 minor children.

It's a shame, I as a citizen, have to have my wife of 17yrs go through the BS the dems want these illegals to bypass.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

no they are not all children some are adults who came as children and were able to dodge immigration for years. i don't see what the problem with trumps plan.legal immigrant pay alot of money and jump through alot of hoops to get citizenship it would be unfair to them just to give it to others just for showing up.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

no they are not all children some are adults who came as children and were able to dodge immigration for years. i don't see what the problem with trumps plan.legal immigrant pay alot of money and jump through alot of hoops to get citizenship it would be unfair to them just to give it to others just for showing up.

Understood. Someone posted the average age of these people is 26. Looks like the poor kid mantra is more spin.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join