It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyering Up?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's funny that the people who accuse others of being racist are themselves the ones who insist on filtering every last little thing by skin color.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: olaru12
I get it now....

When Trump lawyers up it's because he is innocent and being attacked.

When Obama lawyers up it's because he is guilty.

Obama is black, so he's guilty before being proven innocent.

Trump is white, so he's innocent before being proven guilty.

That's the rule, isn't it?

He's only half guilty.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
quote]originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Anon on 8 probably solved 9/WW. 9 Lawyers in the picture. wilkinsonwalsh

That's from the Q thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
46 stars and 62 flags because some anonymous person wrote 9/ww on Twitter

ATS has turned in to a loony bin

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Q is not on twitter.

Go home and get your shine box.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

No more shines
Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know? There's a lotta people around...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Q is not on twitter.

Go home and get your shine box.

Go home and take your medicine

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm glad that I'm not the only one noticing this stuff--and it's sad. But, yes, if "lying through omission" is a thing, then certainly making a conscious decision to avoid reporting on this stuff certainly becomes "fake news through omission."

The American people deserve the full story, and it's the media's job to provide it. Unfortunately, they're still suckling at the teat of the DNC and their whims, so, you know, anything to make Trump look bad...

And you know who loves ya...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

The past eight have been horrible, just watching that con artist

So, one year of Trump and seven of Obama?

The 'horrible con artist' moniker applies for decades, not just single-digit years.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: MRuss

The Q post said this:

Today, former President Barack Hussein Obama formally retained legal counsel. (9/WW)

Wonder what 9/WW means?

Here are the nine

Wilkinson Walsh Eskovitz has one purpose: winning high-stakes trials.

wilkinsonwalsh.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Q does not post on twitter. Posts on 8chan. You have a computer so you have no excuse for ignorance.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I wouldn't trust this guy QAnon, he sounds like he has ulterior motives and is trying to manipulate people with fabrications. The fact that he seems to be very sophisticated with his methodology only makes him more dangerous, not more trustworthy.

QAnon has broken news events well before the news. It is not fabrication. There are two massive threads on it. Go and have a read.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Neither Trump, Obama nor Hillary will ever be indicted for anything. Wake up you silly lot.

What you do you think the 10,000k sealed incidemnts for in the USA. Have any idea. Do you think thats normal. You know some have been opened now only a very a few. But the storm is here.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

I wouldn't trust this guy QAnon, he sounds like he has ulterior motives and is trying to manipulate people with fabrications. The fact that he seems to be very sophisticated with his methodology only makes him more dangerous, not more trustworthy.

QAnon has broken news events well before the news. It is not fabrication. There are two massive threads on it. Go and have a read.

Could you enumerate a couple examples? I haven't paid much attention to it, myself.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah, that about sums it up. I know from personal experience what it is like to get sucked into a story that turns out to be false or misleading. It happens to me sometimes.
edit on 25amThu, 25 Jan 2018 09:52:38 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I also want to see some concrete examples where Q was right about something before it happened, and I'm not interested in being pointed to another forum (without a link) on a wild-goose chase.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I think that if you ignore the rampant speculation being fueled by "leaks" of BS by anonymous sources, you are left with a FISA warrant and a dossier, with enough known links to warrant serious investigation on the who, what, and why.

Is there proof of a crime? I cannot say. But in that singular instance, I think we have seen evidence of a very egregious crime.

My hope is that the investigation on the matter proceeds unencumbered by the cackling jackals in the peanut gallery.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The power shift predicted by in Saudi Arabia is the one that did it for me. One of the guys arrested there happened to be the same man that owned comet pingo and the entire block actually. Also owned the top five floors that the LA shooting.

Also said watch the Rothchilds. Days later a helicopter and plane collided above there estate in the UK. Four died there. Only three have been named (think thats still the case)

The gang MS13 run by the CIA. Q predicted it was going to be hit. A week later hundreds of arrests where made..

Q is a group of people with intelligence level clearance and inside knowledge.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I also want to see some concrete examples where Q was right about something before it happened, and I'm not interested in being pointed to another forum (without a link) on a wild-goose chase.

Go and do some reading then. There are two threads up. Have a read and join in. There is plenty there.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Allegedly lawyering up over what? What is being accused of?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join