It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyering Up?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So i've read most of the thread, and nobody has offered a shred of evidence beyond the word of Qanon, a known hoaxer.

So, this is a hoax?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Or stab themselves in the back 10 times then jump off a bridge.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Qanon, a known hoaxer.

Please clarify. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I thought Obama was a Lawyer...can't he defend himself from whatever illusory attack he is envisioning? We know he was a failure as a President, perhaps he is a failure as a Lawyer as well.
edit on 25-1-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
ATS is surely not the same as it used to be. I guess it is a micro of the world, in general.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

This. R's and D's don't matter root out the corruption.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So i've read most of the thread, and nobody has offered a shred of evidence beyond the word of Qanon, a known hoaxer.

So, this is a hoax?

LOL...what rock have you been under the past few months? Calling Qanon a "known hoaxer" is like calling Hillary Clinton "honest and trustworthy".

Don't be afraid of Q. He has your back.
edit on 25-1-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
According to the Twitter-verse Obama retained council today.

The source is QAnon.

That might be ridiculous news to some of you who don’t think QANon is legitimate, but it could also serve as a good test to see if he’s right.

If he is, that’s incredibly interesting news.

Let’s wait and see.

QAnon posted it on 8chan.

Sorry I can’t find the link there. But it’s all over Twitter.

Caution: in the spirit of the old ATS, some of us are going to have some fun kicking this around. I can’t stop the trolls, but it cerainly would be nice to flesh this out in peace. Those who want to kick this around with us are welcome to ignore the heavy resistance we’ll Encounter along the way.

"Flesh this out in peace, lest a "troll" resists this ridiculous OP?

If I note that Obama, as an extremely wealthy man setting up many non-profit organizations, along with other private business relationships and being an ex-president with lingering nuisance suits likely has a half dozen lawyers on retainer and working for him at any given time.

Why on Earth would he need a lawyer on any matter that makes you folks or QAnon shiver, when Trump's own Justice Department, lead by Jeff Sessions, has already stated there was nothing wrong in the probable cause affidavits to get a FISA warrant?

Does anyone here know what police and FBI upon to get a warrant for anything?

They rely upon either something the LEO saw himself through an investigation, something brought in by a reliable witness, or a combination of both.

A P.C. affidavit relying in part upon a dossier made up by former MI-6 Russian desk head is certainly not some "illegal" PC affidavit, and definitely not something criminal upon Obama.

Moreover, what the right never, ever, pay attention to is the other evidence the FBI had that Russians were meddling in the campaign, including the Dutch now. It's been announced that the Dutch warned the CIA/FBI in 2015 that the Russians were hacking the DNC. Strange that no news of the Russians hacking the Republicans has ever come out, no? nos.nl... Of course, it's possible that the Russians DID hack the RNC but then offered a deal, work to defeat Dems or release Republican secrets.

BTW: It confuses me that if all this is some "Trump'd-up" hoax, so to speak, why is Trump so paranoid about it?? News came out today that Trump ordered Mueller fired last June, but White House counsel threatened to resign if Trump did it. www.nytimes.com...

You guys know that Bill Clinton appointed Ken Starr to investigate Clinton himself, right?? Why's Donnie so paranoid?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

So, this is a hoax?

LOL...what rock have you been under the past few months? Calling Qanon a "known hoaxer" is like calling Hillary Clinton "honest and trustworthy".

Don't be afraid of Q. He has your back.

Strange that whenever I assert anything in response to a Republican here that I get asked immediately "What are your sources for that?" And anything but Fox or Breitbart is labeled Fake news or the product of some "deep state" conspiracy by the Republican led FBI or DOJ.

But, some moron on the web says Obama has "lawyered up" is taken as gospel that Obama knows he's in deep trouble and doesn't that prove that he's done awful things.

Stupid thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Obama is in deep trouble.

After today, this is entirely believable!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Obama is in deep trouble.

After today, this is entirely believable!

Elaborate please - after today? what happened with Obama today?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Wrong mate. I'm not a Republican. Pure Libertarian. My point was pretty clear. If you think Qanon is a "known hoaxer" then you are clearly out of touch. It has nothing to do with Fox.

You're the one who made an ignorant statement and yet you get upset when someone calls you on it. Typical liberal.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Deep trouble?

But managed to officiate a wedding on the weekend?

Maybe this lawyering up nonsense comes from him going and getting a temporary officiant’s license from the District of Columbia?

www.kansascity.com...

edit on 25/1/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I suppose that is possible...

But then again it is just as likely he lawyered up about the same
time Comey did, which is now true by admission of his attorney.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Wrong mate. I'm not a Republican. Pure Libertarian. My point was pretty clear. If you think Qanon is a "known hoaxer" then you are clearly out of touch. It has nothing to do with Fox.

You're the one who made an ignorant statement and yet you get upset when someone calls you on it. Typical liberal.

Nope, I don't know a thing about QAnon, and since we're calling this person "Qanon" no one else does either. And I sure ain't upset about anything. I'm plenty happy, just read my daughter a bed time story, laughing at the desperation here, kind of like your panicky reply.

What "ignorant statement"?

And if you're saying sht like "typical liberal" you''re not a libertarian, you're conservative through and through. Liberals have a ton of libertarian positions, and there is nothing at all "small government" about an executive firing everyone around him who doesn't just drop everything and look away, nor is there anything small government about allowing a foreign government to break into voting rolls, hack through databases, run targeted ads advocating one person over another. A "small government" "freedom loving" person would be furious at an American president who allowed that.

Sorry to break it to you, Mate, your ignorant statement demonstrates true conservative thinking, only there's nothing conservative about people who call themselves conservative nowadays.

Conservatives don't seek to ban books, nor do libertarians.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: daskakik

What is there to discuss?

There is a rumor. If true it means next to nothing and if true it means about the same.

what if it's true?

What if the moon is made out of cheese? Can we use it to feed the hungry?

(post by Outlier13 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

So, this is a hoax?

What evidence would you like to see? Would you like the phone number of the law firm? Forgive me if it's already be posted. I haven't read all 9 pages.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is it 867-5309?

What proof would just posting a law firm's phone number be?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join