It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyering Up?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I also want to see some concrete examples where Q was right about something before it happened, and I'm not interested in being pointed to another forum (without a link) on a wild-goose chase.

Go and do some reading then. There are two threads up. Have a read and join in. There is plenty there.

That's what I meant by being pointed to another forum without a link - I guess I should have specified that I meant another forum or another thread. Could you provide a link to the thread you are talking about where Q said something that was factually proven after he said it? Since you know a lot about Q, could you just tell me?
edit on 26amFri, 26 Jan 2018 08:50:16 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, I don't have a problem with investigating the FISA warrant and the dossier, there is just a bunch of other junk this Q guy is spewing that I think is false. In fact, I think it is some kind of psyop based on how sophisticated it is. I don't know who would be behind it, or it's motives.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And you think calling an attorneys phone number that you're going to get an answer about a supposed client? Oh boy.

Has any other source surfaced?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

No. You'll have to read all four hundred pages. Most of it is arguing with detractors and back slapping of supporters though so give yourself a few hours. Or not. It's a fantasy game anyway. Nothing has ever come true.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
That is very believable based on what we know. Obama will throw a lot of people under the bus in an attempt to save his own hide.

But...
But...
But...
Obama is a good morally just man!....
/sarc
Haha haha!
Sorry couldn't say it with a straight face.
Love seeing ivory towers demolished.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Let's not forget: Obama spent MILLIONS to keep secrets secret: www.cbsnews.com...

And that was of TAXPAYERS money.

He and Michelle are worth about 13M and that may not cover his required expenses; he likely has friends who would prefer to remain behind the scenes, so as Justso suggests: follow the money.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Our government has been so permeated with criminality for so long what used to be seen as troll bait has become an exasperated "Please, let it happen this time..."

As a nation I believe we are desperate for the hammer to fall on some of the chosen few. I think it will be the only way we, as a nation, will maintain any kind of faith in justice. It is one thing to suspect that there are two sets of laws, different rules for different classes. But to have it wagged so blatantly in the face of an entire nation is just too much. In the distant past politicians at least tried to be discreet in their malfeasance. Today its like a bragging right.

I would really like to see a big chunk of the elite get the smack down they so desperately need. Otherwise the only outcome that would suffice is the peasants building gallows for their "Let them eat cake" moment.

post script: I like cake. I really do.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'll be anxiously waiting for this to amount to absolutely nothing. Some of y'all are willing to believe almost anything.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Yeah ... Obama's 13 Million? I cannot resist saying: "He didn't earn that!"

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No. You'll have to read all four hundred pages. Most of it is arguing with detractors and back slapping of supporters though so give yourself a few hours. Or not. It's a fantasy game anyway. Nothing has ever come true.

You didn't read any of it. Did you?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So, just out of curiosity, when the agents come to arrest Obummer or Billary, will their Secret Service details just let them be arrested?

Shoot out at the OK Corral?

Fred..

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You didn't read any of it. Did you?

No Silly didn't. Thats just what they do.
Hard to have a meaningful discussion with someone who doesn't research nor listen.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join