It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Tulpa
Am I correct in thinking that Dopey was Bin Talal?
If so, he's been freed from the Ritzy jail in SA.

Yes. That seems clear.
According to Q...he is free but under control and cooperating.

I stand corrected re Dopey. Do you have the Q post "context" for the Bin Talal reference? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think they belong to the CIA and are in the hands of parts of the Deep State. Q mentioned that 1,2 and 5 were taken offline.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seems I was right about Mad Maxine probably screeching "IMPEECH, IMPEECH, IMPEECH" like a giant dalek.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Trump coined Dopey for Bin Talal. They had a tweet back and forth pre-election...

But Q also uses double meanings...
edit on 27-1-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

IIB, you know that I'm a supporter and have often helped smack shills on your excellent threads. Not that that's hard---they mostly smack themselves and offer up ammunition.

However, it must be noted that none of--or even the sum total of--your threads have had the apparent impact that this Q thing is having across social media. Folk are digging and working together in ways that I've never seen before. That's a good thing.

I TOTALLY agree with you that more threads should be made on the various connections and tidbits that are turning up. GREAT ADVICE.

For myself, I'm nowhere near convinced about Q's veracity. I see 3 possibilities at this point. As has been pointed out, it really doesn't matter as long as--no matter what--folk don't give up fighting or digging or feel let down and defeated if the narrative collapsed at some point. And I don't feel like that would happen with most here. Once you know what you know through enough research...there's really no going back.

In the meantime: I'm loving me some Q regardless.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I think they belong to the CIA and are in the hands of parts of the Deep State. Q mentioned that 1,2 and 5 were taken offline.

Unless there was specific Bin Talal contextual pointer accompanying the post, then that's what Dopey is a reference to.

Glad they're getting a handle on all the data centers, because all the hacking the enemy is engaged in, as a last gasp effort to retain control, is getting annoying. They're spending time and resources taking down Trump supporting American grannies and the like.

Time to put the true black hat hackers out of business.

Go Q and Trump!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Tulpa
Am I correct in thinking that Dopey was Bin Talal?
If so, he's been freed from the Ritzy jail in SA.

Yes. That seems clear.
According to Q...he is free but under control and cooperating.

I stand corrected re Dopey. Do you have the Q post "context" for the Bin Talal reference? Thanks.

Dopey is Trump's name for Alwaleed.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I mean what was the context of Q's post(s) referring Dopey. Can we see that?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

People!

Some of us are working at cross purposes, unnecessarily because of a certain preconception or assumption or bias and in some cases actual contempt, prior to investigation.

This is your President, speaking as much to you, as to all the Great and Brave Patriots in this Great Battle and struggle against evil empire and domination and corruption system.

He's saying, via Q, what cannot, yet, otherwise be said openly and publically. It's Donald J. Trump's own backchannel to you and to us and to WE, THE PEOPLE!

You my friend need a break!

You are trying too convince us that Q is passing along information that cannot come directly from Trump at this time, correct?

So please tell me ONE thing that Q has said that could not be spoken by the man who has called entire nations $&@"holes, has insulted foreign leaders, traded dangerous war game hyperbole with another nut job (Kim), made false claims with NO proofs, disparaged war heroes, picked a fight with a gold star family, made sexual references regarding his OWN daughter, told of grabbing women by the P&$@Y, and has been proven to be dishonest 3-5 times each and everyday!!!!

Now, what has Q brought to your attention that would shake the foundations of society, if Trump had just tweeted it?????

And please provide proof if this earth shattering revelation.....

Thank you, and please have a snickers on me.😁

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I mean what was the context of Q's post(s) referring Dopey. Can we see that?

Not sure I understand what you want.
Q's 'Dopey' post has been included in the thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
How is this in any way a valid argument to the topic?

that's fair.

however, it is hard to argue with assertions that are presented with no evidence, as well.

it's hard to make a valid counter-argument to 'well this happened and it is proof but i don't have any screenshots so you should read 500 pages because it's in there and it definitely happened'.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Black Forest took important role in Battle of Ulm. Austrian army waited attack through Black Forest but Napoleon outflanked them from north. It was novelty move at its times and still is in military handbooks.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wait what!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Did I just get suckered into an infomercial? Sure felt like it

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I have also seen some reports on Twitter of a C-17 leaving the Black Forest area tonight.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Gotcha, sorry, lazy. Checking for it. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Gotcha, sorry, lazy. Checking for it. Thanks.

Check out the Anon posts Q is responding to in the Q post immediately following the Dopey/Black Forest post.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Careful.

He was also anti communist.

If one was inclined, you hating on him is because of his anti-communist views.

But no one would twist things around here, now would they?

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join