It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: carewemust

I guess you missed the thread where we got called gullible idiots. I have no problem if someone states their opinion but unfortunately they don't leave it at that.

Damn...I missed that thread.
Which 'Trump Colluded With Russia' thread was it after?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

See my post above.

Sorry, but this is a discussion forum, if you can’t deal with people having different ideas than you, then you need to re-evaluate your level of snowflakeness.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Or grind the part of your body you grind them beneath.

Either would work. If the theory behind MS-13 is correct, then they dropped the African-American vote because the super predators Hillary was referring to could not be "brought to heel" like good dogs, but they endorse open borders and illegal immigration because gangs like MS-13 could.

And thus, the African-Americans can be simply fully ground beneath the heel like every other ethnic group that doesn't play ball.
edit on 27-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
And yet you can't look away.
You must like what you see.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: dashen

Watching the hypocrisy.

Yet, you will not leave. Hello pot.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Just so long as they understand that Q is a real Whitehouse insider who works directly with Trump and serves at the pleasure of the POTUS.

Context and framing is decisive.

I hope people also are aware that this thread will go on as events unfold. Future proves past.

But if this whole thing is about just getting a leash on the devil and bring the satanic network to heal, temporarily, then Q will lose my faith and trust.

I'll give them a 1/4 of the year for the 20-40% to start coming out, starting with this Memo and much more to follow.

Time WILL tell.

I react to their unbelievably snarky attitude and heavy bias, ignorance and contempt, prior to a fuller investigation ie: is Q really a small group around Trump involved in 2 way comms with the Patriot Movement?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I guess you missed the thread where we got called gullible idiots. I have no problem if someone states their opinion but unfortunately they don't leave it at that.

Damn...I missed that thread.
Which 'Trump Colluded With Russia' thread was it after?

I think Chad just wants a top hat to wear to the silly, introverted wank fest muh Russia threads.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

I don’t think you know what hypocrisy means...

MAGA!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Show me where I’ve been pro Russian collusion....

How about stop making crap up and maybe you’d be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I don’t think you know what hypocrisy means...

MAGA!

Perhaps, that is your issue. You don't think.
I know you did not comprehend my point. Zoom......

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Ill informed? On what exactly?

Explain to me how all any of this isnt pure jibberish / is enlightening / informative / productive:

Jan 27 2018 11:23:54
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
Time to play, Dopey.
Black Forest.

Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/27/18 (Sat) 12:09:31 No.67
"Catch & Release"
"Safety & Security"
Coincidence?
Have you learned how to read the message?
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/27/18 (Sat) 13:09:33 No.70
@Snowden.
The clock is ticking.
How's Russia?
[Mr. Contractor]
Freedom of the Press.
John Perry Barlow.
freedom.press...
SecureDrop [Whistleblowers]?
SecureDrop>Clowns In America.
NOBODY IS SAFE.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/27/18 (Sat) 11:34:38 No.69
Chatter exploding.
Change of narrative will be required.
[-4][-5]
Public to awaken [mass-start].
Sleeping pill reject.
OP Mockingbird FAILURE.
FAKE>REAL.
BLIND>20/20.
KILL_CHAIN.
Where we go one, we go ALL>
Q

And this thing you keep acting like Trump / Q (the DOD? / NSA? / CIA?) (or more specifically the Russia Scandal) is the source of a "global awakening" of a movement is extremely offensive to people whom have dedicated the bulk of... who have f'd their lives up and suffered for it, for YEARS some for over a decade before any of this 'Trump's troubles from obama stuff'... The Anti-Establishment Movement we'll call it.

Maybe if you werent trumping it up so much in that way it wouldnt warrant so much scrutiny.

Unless you just want to be the "Trump's Sheep Movement". Then I'll give you that and leave you all alone. You want to save the world? Well I've dedicated my life to understanding how to do it, not just beat up on the Republican's or the Democrat's, and bring you actual guidebooks not cyphers riddled with BS.

The Big Issue here is, with all of this "global awakening" stuff, just unraveling scandals isn't even 'The Fight'. In fact all this Trump / Hillary related investigation stuff its either going sort itself out or it isnt, with or without us, in these "investigations" going on down in DC.

Much like if 'anything comes of it' will mostly be out of our hands... although we can put some pressure there. And there the challenge is putting it all into terms that people can understand. No easy task, the volumes involved in just what's overt alone. To do it in full comprehensive detail check out my works. I give them to you to break down even smaller for people, for people better at that phase than I am.

Yet it still leaves the bigger issue:

How to actually get through to people who have been indoctrinated their entire lives into being sheep (which comes naturally to most anyways). THAT is where my research since 2005 has had the most focus, my guides put the most energy, because without that the rest irrelevant. Because even IF you get people to accept se Obama actually was an asshole it doesnt mean they're going to care, that they're going to have a desire do anything about it, let alone figure out ways to agree on what to do.

Etc.

Now direct to our topic here is, if you want to win this war, and it IS a WAR, if you think making it all about Trump is how to do it you already lost. I could write for 10 pages as to why right now...
?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

MAGA!

Upon that we can both absolutely agree.

MakING America Great Again!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/27/18 (Sat) 20:32:17 No.77

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

Me:
Tucker Carlson discussion about Maxine Waters mansion versus salary
edit on 27-1-2018 by erikthegreen because: info

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

See my post above.

Sorry, but this is a discussion forum, if you can’t deal with people having different ideas than you, then you need to re-evaluate your level of snowflakeness.

I read that like I'm supposed to go hide in another cave because some wolverine guy is gonna come get me while I'm sleeping. . . not even addressing me.

Bullies usually take to learning things the hard way.
What do you think you can teach me?

Your answer is the only answer I would expect.
I know it before you do.

Start your own discussion if you want to belittle people.

I apologize for being rude.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Aren't you an aussy?

Sweet job trolling and derailing btw.

Two pages wasted

edit on 27-1-2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

MAGA!

Upon that we can both absolutely agree.

MakING America Great Again!

Are you feminizing tradesman?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: FauxMulder

Show me where I’ve been pro Russian collusion....

How about stop making crap up and maybe you’d be taken seriously.

Show me where I've ever given a crap what you take seriously.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
So do these few posters (you know who you are) follow this thread 70 pages / 300 pages in, every post, just to pop in every 20-30 pages to ironically tell us about what a waste of time this is or do they just randomly search out this thread when they feel threatened and insecure?

Honest question.

I'm not in a position to go read the 400 page thread.

Especially not seeing how in this thread we're 75 pages in already and I've yet to have my hair blown back.

Apparently some big stuff happened in the other... so I dont know why you guys arent doing derivative followup OP's from those results.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I did a few.

Also read the index. Pick a juicy buzzword and dig in

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join