It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks for posting this. I couldn't find it...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Wow... Maxine reminds of a lot of preachers. Preying off of people that they wouldn't dare live next to. Thanks for that graphic.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

A real live "hypoQrit"

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If someone really wants to ascertain for them self if Q is a legitimate White House insider, there's not really any shortcut. You have to read the first 100 or so pages of the first Q thread on ATS.

I'm actually far more concerned with what use of it all, the 'cream', of people chasing these "breadcrumbs" than whether or not its a WH insider.

The WH Insider angle, it being some sort of holy grail concept is bizarre to me quite frankly.

originally posted by: JinMI
If the things here don't affect or interest...Why keep checking in on it and replying.........?

People I try to respect keep saying this is all really important... ground shaking stuff...so big its even deserves taking all the credit for decades of 'anti-NWO movement' type stuff...

So now everyone finally got my attention, I'm being distracted from my own projects waiting for something to happen... we're 77 pages in now...

So dude ran out of hot topics perhaps. Like I've been trying to say, had I followed the first thread the twists turns and revelations, and was all into it, I'd perhaps go and spin off the hard hitting bits as pieces for all the rest of the plebs to finally see all this supposed sizzle.

See like I did with this mega thread:
#WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta & FOIA Key Hillary Findings Repository Thread

I turned that into this:
Hillary's Leaky Campaign Trail:
The Bernie Sanders Files
The Clinton Foundation / Clinton Global Initiative Files
The Character Witness & Ethics Files
The Collusion / Corruption / Election Rigging Files
The Email Scandals / State Secrets / Benghazi Files
The Al Qaeda / ISIS / Middle East Files
The Lapdog Media Files
The George Soros Files
The Economy & TPP Files
The Social inJustice Files

Something along those lines. Easier actually it just taking highlight topics and making them stand alone thread worthy. You all wont even have to stay up all weekend on energy drinks with heart palpitations like I did there to be able to release it all -complete- the day before election day.

edit on 27-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: carewemust

Has there been any other Q post not signed Q like that?

Then we have last night's post and this morning's DJT tweet. Coincidence? I think not.

President Trump and Q seem to work hand-in-hand, but from what I saw yesterday, they don't travel in/out of the country on the same jet. Too much exposure in the riskiest part of the journey.

What I don't understand is why so many ATS members get offended when someone says negative things about Q, or the things that Q says. As with anything, there will be believers, skeptics and cynics. Just let them state their opinions.

So the going theory is Q is more than 1. Could the jet shots be from one of the follow fighters?

(post by Chadwickus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Could be the constant attacks on the folks discussing the topic instead of said topic.

Folks entire worldview and belief structure is built upon things that are constant and unshakable. When it's exposed as a complete farce, folks feel threatened. Insecure enough to not shake the dissonance and see all sides.

If the things here don't affect or interest...Why keep checking in on it and replying.........?

it does concern me, and i don't mean that in the 'concern troll' type of way, but i think it says something about what's going on in our society that some people are so willing to buy into this. i am trying to understand. and sometimes i comment, because i am not a perfectly objective observer by any means.

i don't think i'm doing a great deal of damage to this thread or anyone in it. pretty much every single topic of interest on this board attracts both those who agree and those who are skeptical. why is this topic so sacred it can't stand disagreement?

ETA: i do think the system is a farce -- our government is corrupt and full of cronyism, and in cahoots with the rich and businesses to grind the rest of us to dirt.... i just don't think that Q is a significant person in terms of knowledge, and i don't believe the hints he's dropping really mean anything... but watching people read tea leaves until they've made a large, complex web of deduction from essentially nothing is both interesting and troubling.
edit on 27-1-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
People!

Some of us are working at cross purposes, unnecessarily because of a certain preconception or assumption or bias and in some cases actual contempt, prior to investigation.

This is your President, speaking as much to you, as to all the Great and Brave Patriots in this Great Battle and struggle against evil empire and domination and corruption system.

He's saying, via Q, what cannot, yet, otherwise be said openly and publically. It's Donald J. Trump's own backchannel to you and to us and to WE, THE PEOPLE!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
He's saying, via Q, what cannot, yet, otherwise be said openly and publically. It's Donald J. Trump's own backchannel to you and to us and to WE, THE PEOPLE!

i get that quite a lot of you believe that, but i just haven't seen anything very convincing so far. it seems ludicrous.

edit on 27-1-2018 by fiverx313 because: how do words work even

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A VERY GOOD thread interpreting Q drops tonight:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Do you think that this thread will never come to Q's and thus to Trump's attention?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Is A.I. based on an autistic brain? I have a crazy theory about this. Maybe I will post it this weekend sometime.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Did you see Q's post last night re: reading it right, coincidence? and Trump's accompanying tweet (using precisely the same phrases) first thing in the early morning, and didn't Q say they were working quite late?

I wish to God that people had done the appropriate level of research to determine Q's authenticity as a very small group of Trump loyalists and insiders before barging into this thread with insults towards those of us who've been participating, and who were there when we took over Twitter last week.

You don't GET IT!

The whole narrative and paradigm is in the midst of a massive historical shift, and while we ain't seen all the evidence of that yet, if Q is to be taken seriously, then this is some serious business, nothing to be mocked, particularly if you happen to have supported or voted for Donald Trump, and support him still in this WAR.

edit on 27-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Am I correct in thinking that Dopey was Bin Talal?
If so, he's been freed from the Ritzy jail in SA.
Sorry no link, it was a news service thingy thats on my phone but the "time to play" thing just clicked a memory from earlier.
Might not be relevant but thought I'd post as he is among this cast of characters.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Like anything else, it's as important as you deem it to be I suppose. Personally I've not the time nor energy to keep abreast of every late breaking Q item. However, I surely find it interesting and worth some time exploring.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Is A.I. based on an autistic brain? I have a crazy theory about this. Maybe I will post it this weekend sometime.

Please do. I will be looking for your post. Many days ago, I made a post in thread #1 bringing up something similar. But, I have not elaborated, so I would be very curious if you and I are thinking along the same lines about this.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

As far as I understand it, it's one of 7 supercomputer centers of the NSA if I'm not mistaken, named after the 7 dwarfs.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I doubt they mean that seriously. However you don't know me at all and i stated many times that i don't care about stars and flags. I'm not right wing either but hey labeling everyone who doesn't run with the masses like that is way easier. I dared some members to dig up anything racist and they always came up empty. Nice try though.

link   
a reply to: fiverx313

i don't think i'm doing a great deal of damage to this thread or anyone in it. pretty much every single topic of interest on this board attracts both those who agree and those who are skeptical. why is this topic so sacred it can't stand disagreement?

It's not sacred nor above reproach. However:

i'm curious what amount of nothingness you guys have made out of the cryptic spewings on a daily basis. every once in a while something strikes me funny or ludicrous enough to comment on.

How is this in any way a valid argument to the topic?

link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
Am I correct in thinking that Dopey was Bin Talal?
If so, he's been freed from the Ritzy jail in SA.

Yes. That seems clear.
According to Q...he is free but under control and cooperating.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join