It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks its ironic that the person mentioning "wank fest" and "circle jerk" has a pic of Hugh Jackman?

No offense to Hugh or anyone on preference, but...ummm....its not exactly a secret that he may not be the most hetero guy in HW.
edit on 27-1-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks its ironic that the person mentioning "wank fest" and "circle jerk" has a pic of Hugh Jackman?

No offense to Hugh or anyone on preference, but...ummm....its not exactly a secret that he may not be the most hetero guy in HW.

...or that he comes from down under?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
So do these few posters (you know who you are) follow this thread 70 pages / 300 pages in, every post, just to pop in every 20-30 pages to ironically tell us about what a waste of time this is or do they just randomly search out this thread when they feel threatened and insecure?

Honest question.

honest answer -- i click on it when i see it's at the top of the recent posts, read the last six or seven entries, roll my eyes and move on. i'm curious what amount of nothingness you guys have made out of the cryptic spewings on a daily basis. every once in a while something strikes me funny or ludicrous enough to comment on.

honest question for you, what leads you to the grandiose assumption that anything you're doing here would make anyone else on this board feel threatened and insecure? :/

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Oh i don't know maybe you should ask the members who act like threatened and insecure children? Just a feeling though i could be totally wrong of course. Some questions here make me roll my eyes more than any deep beneath the ice berg conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Trump security concern (of mine and a friends).

Trump might consider applying to his hands before any handshaking goes on (with a vetted crowd) a salve of some kind with bees wax mixed into it, which allows the skin to breath, and that makes it soft and silky smooth, while at the same time creating a protective barrier with the ability to wash and reapply often. So easy. So smart.

just a thought... ie: heart attack.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So do these few posters (you know who you are) follow this thread 70 pages / 300 pages in, every post, just to pop in every 20-30 pages to ironically tell us about what a waste of time this is or do they just randomly search out this thread when they feel threatened and insecure?

Honest question.

I'm not in a position to go read the 400 page thread.

Especially not seeing how in this thread we're 75 pages in already and I've yet to have my hair blown back.

Apparently some big stuff happened in the other... so I dont know why you guys arent doing derivative followup OP's from those results.

Maybe you wouldn't mind helping us in that area?
If you're gonna be reading people's posts on a forum...?

I know...
if the spirit moves you in that direction.
no worries but ya' might be missing out-
ya won't know til ya' try.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Honest question.

I'm not in a position to go read the 400 page thread.

Especially not seeing how in this thread we're 75 pages in already and I've yet to have my hair blown back.

Apparently some big stuff happened in the other... so I dont know why you guys arent doing derivative followup OP's from those results.

Maybe you wouldn't mind helping us in that area?
If you're gonna be reading people's posts on a forum...?

I know...
if the spirit moves you in that direction.
no worries but ya' might be missing out-
ya won't know til ya' try.

link   
a reply to: dashen

What's the point of you all going thru "Q's Trials" if not to then break it down for everyone in hindsight?

If Q wont speak frankly, and Q's Adepts wont take it from there...

link   
OKAY THREE PAGES WASTED HELLOOOOO

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I did consarnit!
Literally read something!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

What's the point of you all going thru "Q's Trials" if not to then break it down for everyone in hindsight?

If Q wont speak frankly, and Q's Adepts wont take it from there...

I merely let those who are kind enough to post Q's messages to this forum, and interpret those messages, do most of the "heavy lifting". They enjoy it, and I appreciate it.

If someone really wants to ascertain for them self if Q is a legitimate White House insider, there's not really any shortcut. You have to read the first 100 or so pages of the first Q thread on ATS.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

honest question for you, what leads you to the grandiose assumption that anything you're doing here would make anyone else on this board feel threatened and insecure? :/

Could be the constant attacks on the folks discussing the topic instead of said topic.

Folks entire worldview and belief structure is built upon things that are constant and unshakable. When it's exposed as a complete farce, folks feel threatened. Insecure enough to not shake the dissonance and see all sides.

If the things here don't affect or interest...Why keep checking in on it and replying.........?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Q has really been hitting Hillary's and the Democrat Party's racism tonight.
I wonder if something is about to break.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Ya im curious about that....supposed to be a link between the two posts (Q and Trump - 1 minute delta).

Mourning the murder of someone who had a heart attack as Trump mourns the Holocaust victims? There has to be more than that.

I did notice that the link in Trump's tweet talks about a "Blanka Rothschild" surviving the Holocaust but I don't think she was directly related to the infamous family we know of.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If the things here don't affect or interest...Why keep checking in on it and replying.........?

Obviously the posts in this thread interest everyone who takes the time to compose and post a response, be it good or bad.

If a regular ATS member does not have an interest, he/she will not even click on the thread title. Ex.: I have no interest in Dreams or Predictions, so I've never clicked on a single dream/prediction thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed a bit of a change in tone / style in q's posts over the last few days? And in their content too?

Does this show us that q may be more than one person? Or is it a deliberate attempt to move the agenda and narrative forward a bit?

Personally, I'm finding the content increasingly indecipherable - maybe as a brit I'm missing some of the references?

But I think q has to be careful or he'll start losing his audience, especially with the additional risk involving g any predictions which don't pan out.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Q has really been hitting Hillary's and the Democrat Party's racism tonight.
I wonder if something is about to break.

Perhaps neutralizing Maxine Waters's hate-points, ahead of her broadcast response to President Trump's SOTU address, Monday Night.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well, here's the thing:

I am not really into UFO stuff. I don't have much reason to believe that most of it is really worth much, but you don't see me going around to UFO threads and poking my head in there to tell them that they're talking about stuff that's a waste of their time.

They're happy discussing it.

You're coming off rather like an atheist who swears up side and down the other that he or she doesn't believe in God but persists in crashing into any discussion about theology to loudly and persistently proclaim that fact. My feelings on that are if you don't believe than why does it matter to you if others do and want to discuss the meaning of this or that passage in someone's holy text? The answer is that you shouldn't or at least not enough to simply drop in and shame people for their belief in magical sky daddies which is what often happens.

This is very much similar.

Go discuss what interests you and leave this alone if you don't care/don't believe/etc. It doesn't concern you one way or the other, and don't pretend you're coming here out of concern, that just makes you a concern troll.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

If you look at that website which contains Q's message history, you'll see that it has been pretty consistent. Varying back and forth between EASY for the masses to understand, and HARD for the masses to understand.

After the Hawaii Nuke Scare, Q posted some statements that I don't think were fully understood by anyone.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join