It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The Q, as was stated some time ago, comes from Q clearance, a government security clearance.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

How do you suggest we ask this time?

How about a simple character added to a post like Ϙ? It is the Latin or Greek version of Q.

I would probably ask Q to again incorporate the word 'TOP' in one of his next several posts.
But I'm not sure we need or want to as a group.

edit on 25-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I don't need to be validated. I am enjoying chasing the crumbs and watching it unfold.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Q has multiple meanings of course. The Q clearance is a real thing. I think Q is a collective of good people.
I'm not in it for the glory,fame or money. I just like doing research and connecting dots. This whole Q thing intrigues me.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't need to be validated. I am enjoying chasing the crumbs and watching it unfold.

I don't either.
I was only suggesting it as a useful example for Ankhmopork's outreach idea.
edit on 25-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Here are a couple of older yet relevant threads of mine that might work for what you have in mind:

"Follow the Foundation," the legacy of FBIanon

And

Cheryl Mills, BlackIvy, & BlackStone

Plus I and another poster are working on a thread about the City of London Corporation that should be posted mid next week sometime.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Me too. It's like dissecting I, Pet Goat only this is the gift that currently keeps on giving. Even if the big things never materialize, there have been so many connections dug up that it's frightening.

These people are more incestuous than Medieval European royalty!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I've heard that, yes.

I suppose I was suggesting that there could be other implied meaning to be had as well and he certainly does operate like a high level government hacker who's right there lock step with Trump and the Administration.

He even suggested that he got a sniffer on the end of an attack of some kind and that it was Valerie Jarrett, presumably operating from Obama's basement down the road, after which Obama lawyered up in shock and dismay.

Q isn't just someone with Q clearance. I think my old buddy hit the nail on the head, that he's also a predictive programmer, and a very experienced one at that, on part with Assange or even better.

If Assange has already been sprung, at some level, then I'd say that the two of them are in communication and are working together, or maybe Assange just presses a button or enter, and across it goes.

If true, which it appears to be, this is an absolute horror for the dark shadow government and elements of the deep state including Obama holdovers with an axe to grind, as well as the "elite" (need a new word) satanists and worse, pedo-satanist and ritual, occult, theistic satanists who also do very bad things behind the scenes.

Trump needs to increase security for the duration of his term. Check people's hands to make sure they aren't palming something and stay out of sniper range.

This has gotten very serious and the stakes have never been higher.

If you're wavering over any or all of this, I give you Pascal's Wager, but as a force of nature where the future proves past even as we go along, into a brighter future and a better world, together, and with a strong right hand in friendship to the other half of the population. It's not even a Trump thing, personally, although we glad it's him and not her! It's about the whole kit and caboodle and everything that's worth living for and even dying for to uphold.

Someone already blazed this trail, but it's sure interesting to look at history as story and as a nested hiearchy of causation that's founded on basic principals.

MAGA makING America Great Again.

I sure hope to God it's true, real and authentic. Time will soon tell. Tick tock..

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Decided to do a little Star Trek Q research....I found this entry on Q's wiki page interesting.

The name "Q" applies not only to the names of the individuals portrayed (all "male" and "female" characters refer to each other as "Q"), it also applies to the name of their race and to the Q Continuum itself – an alternate dimension accessible to only the Q and their "invited" guests. The true nature of the realm is said to be beyond the comprehension of "lesser beings" such as humans, therefore it is shown to humans only in ways they can understand.

That would lead to the idea that "Q" is so much more than one person.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
That message at the bottom of that meme (satanist's horror story) is a personal message from DJT care of Q, to you and me, AND all the White Hats in this the Great Battle and TRIUMPH, even though it isn't over yet.

Pray. That's what I think we must do. Pray, and tweet, and freely express ourselves boldly and LOUDLY in our every sphere of influence, while also being the change we want to see in the world and in others.

God Bless You ALL.

We share the same sentiment, we and Q, and Trump.

It's a very interesting dynamic.

Very different from what I experienced during the Obama administration..

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm on Q's team, Our team...God's team...

Odds are good this thread has eyes on it, lol, I don't think we have any Mod's participating, they know this is a Hot Potato !
My guess is Q is close to Trump in some way and if that's the case I hope reading this thread gives Him / They 'Hope' that they are fighting for people that will have their back too, lol, and have each other's backs

It took some very clever, evil, manacle planning to bring us to this point in History. Faith backed up by deeds is powerful stuff. I was proud of Trump today, he represented well, he's cutting through the BS like a knife. This year over 4000 sex traffickers have gone down, as compared to a few hundred a yr, in the last ten years. The Pedo's are on NOTICE , the UNTOUCHABLE's are on NOTICE....No Rest For The Wicked.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Beautiful! but I'm wondering if that might not be just a tad over the top..?

He's already got a big enough ego as it is.

LOL

Hey if he can't laugh at himself (I assume that he might read it), in private, then where is he eh?

Trump has a face that's used to smiling. I like that about him.

Brave SOB too! Big league!

I know what I came up against, and here he is just plowing right through it like it's nothing, and doing it on the grand scale.

Seriously, he and Q deserve the accolades, but I don't think that's what they are in it for.

Then again, this is the 2nd American Revolution and he is leading it, so I guess it's totally appropriate from a historical context (if he's listening that was me stroking his ego).

I honestly think that we should act as if everyone is reading and listening because you just never know.

edit on 25-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I would say this on the entire process which may get lost a bit. Trump did not wake up one day and say, "you know I'm smart, I'm going to MAGA by being president." Many have tried this on the MAYORAL level and failed. One man is unlikely to even attempt change the way his wife shops without assured failure, let alone the entire US 30 trillion dollar GDP system, and surely not in one year!

Consider the "she wasn't supposed to loose" reality. Trump chose/was selected and this decision was made long ago and far away because HRC 16 year plan was known so how long was the counter plan? It is a collective. Consider, according to the Q timeline, they KNEW about all this prior to Trump, they are just dealing with what they knew. Trump is super brave to be sure, the negative energy heading his way is unreal, but he agreed to deal with it and he will be protected until or unless otherwise needed.

While it is fun to say Q a tech geek, he knows x or he's an insider, it is not one person but a group of very selfless people who have undertaken a task that has needed to be done for millions of years and our memory since recorded time. Consider this, 40/60. They have decided, rightly so, that 60 percent will not be disclosed because it will bring about too much pain for the population: I like Trump but that decision is above his pay grade.

The task is not just kicking out CS or seeing HRC in cuffs, but about changing the way we all invest our energy. The long term goal is to break us free from the notion that we need leadership, we need laws, we need men and women to tell us what we can play with and demand them to tax us on the things we shouldn't play with. This is not about making bankers play fair, this about transcending the need for money. Q has hinted at this in the recent posts.

Trump is a symbol, Q is a messenger, and they front a much greater effort and they are doing it world wide and working to do it with as little bloodshed and as little disruption to our lives as possible. Support them in that by focusing on the messages not the messenger.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

How do we push an Internet Bill of Rights? Cruz has pointed out that by censoring, these Internet gatekeepers have forfeited their legal immunity.
By having Jordan Peterson champion the cause ...His stuff is viral moments after he posts and he can articulate it better then any other ... His reach is global ...Hes the man .

edit on 25-1-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Martin75

Beautiful! but I'm wondering if that might not be just a tad over the top..?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

deal or no deal?

i guess no deal.

hillary hasnt been running her mouth lately huh?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Q has multiple meanings of course. The Q clearance is a real thing. I think Q is a collective of good people.
I'm not in it for the glory,fame or money. I just like doing research and connecting dots. This whole Q thing intrigues me.

You are very close here. Supposedly, Q is a collective of approximately 3 people. Yes, I agree with you here. The mystery and lightly coded messages are intriguing and it reignites past skills once shelved.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Love your analysis. That makes it even better, and at some level that's hard to describe, funnier.

They're so STUPID!

They all hung themselves out to dry, including Soros and Rothschild, and the Pope too.

Strange times.

I love the idea of what i call a great CLEARING.

Gives you space to breath because then you can have a little more fiath and hope and confidence that this life, where no man is an island, has a light at the end of the longgg dark tunnel; a life worth living into.

It's enough to cause a person to take stock and then to really start rolling in a new direction while laughing for all the right reasons, themselves a liberated untouchable, while the other "untouchables" come under close scrutiny with nowhere left to hide or to run. Caught out, red handed so to speak, even literally in some cases (bloody hands).

To play any role in supporting this, at any level, is a great honor.

I believe.

edit on 25-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: typo, perfectionist.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join